YulTi

YulTi drabbles
 
 

You all knew I was going to write this xD

Our black pearl is happily dating... this guy... how to say it?

How to say that he's ugly af in a nice way? lol

I know there is a big difference on how I take this news compared to Tiffany's dating news, but too many things has happened to our fandom than I'm already used.

Anyway, let's be happy for her, just how we are for all of them <3

 


 

26. Dating News

 

 

Storming into the bedroom, Tiffany threw her cellphone towards the girl laying on the bed.

 

“What the is that?!” She asked, her face getting completely red due to the anger she was feeling.

 

“Ow!” Yuri groaned as the cellphone collided with her head. “What are you talking about?”

 

“You know what I’m talking about, look at all those news, I need answers, Kwon Yuri!” she yelled. Even if she was trying so hard not to cry, her eyes got extremely teary at the recent news that had taken the internet.

 

“What answers?” Yuri asked again, rubbing her head because of the pain and taking the cellphone on her hands. “What… what’s this?” her eyes widened at the sight of the headlines on the gossip websites.

 

“Is that why you didn’t come with us from Japan?” Tiffany asked, holding her own head in desperation. “Did you really stay to be with him?”

 

“What are you talking about, Tiffany?!” Yuri stood up and walked towards her. Grabbing her shoulders she continued, “Are you implying that I’m cheating on you? Are you saying that?”

 

Tiffany’s tears started to fall from her eyes, she didn’t mean it. She didn’t think her girlfriend was going to cheat on her ever. She never meant to wrong her, she never meant to doubt her.

 

“I’m sorry,” the American girl purred, her voice weakened due to her crying. “I know you didn’t. I know you love me. I just…”

 

Yuri immediately wrapped her arms around the older girl, “I don’t know what’s going on with the company. I don’t know what Young Min's plans are, I just want you to know that whatever his decision is, I will never have any kind of romantics feelings towards him. Whatever we have to pretend we are, it will never surpass what I feel for you, alright?”

 

Sobbing, Tiffany nodded. Her face buried on her girlfriend’s neck. “I’m sorry for being this insecure. I don’t want to lose you. I’m really afraid that they want to tear us apart”.

 

“They won’t,” Yuri reassured. “I promise that they won’t”.