YulTi

YulTi drabbles

28. The game

 

“I’m bored,” Tiffany whined, throwing herself on her girlfriend’s lap. “Let’s go out for ice cream or something!”

 

Her girlfriend didn’t even bother to look at her. Her eyes were glued to the TV. “Come on,” she whispered, “Score, you useless son of a-“

 

“Kwon Yuri!” Tiffany yelled, sitting straight besides her. “Stop watching this game, let’s go out for a while!”

 

But Yuri didn’t answer once again. She just wanted her team to get to the final.

 

“Give me half an hour, baby. I promise I’ll be done by then and we will do whatever you want”.

 

“Whatever I want?” Tiffany asked, with a hint of seduction on her voice.

 

“Yeah, whatever,” Yuri answered, her eyes never leaving the TV screen.

 

“What if I want it now?” she asked, getting close to her girlfriend’s neck and leaving a soft kiss over there.

 

“Tiffany…” Yuri begged, a little irritated. If her girlfriend was going to start teasing her, she was going to suffer a lot. She needed to watch the game.

 

“Yes, Yuri?” Tiffany asked in a breathy moan, “Tell me what you want…”

 

“Tiffany, please…” she whined, getting a little far from her girlfriend even if her body told her to stay still.

 

Noticing that her plan was actually working, Tiffany stood up in front of the TV finally getting her girlfriend’s full attention and slowly took her shirt off. “If you’re interested, I’ll be in the room”.

 

Leaving her girlfriend breathless, Tiffany left.

 

Yuri groaned as she grabbed her own hair. There were still twenty five minutes left of the game.

 

“ this game!” she groaned again, punching the nearest pillow, turning the TV off and getting up heading to her room. “Tiffany, wait!”