YulTi

YulTi drabbles

24. Risk

 

“Son of a…” Yuri hissed when she missed a spot and almost fell off the tree.

 

Her motivation was waiting for her, so she was going to do anything she needed to see her.

 

Even after her girlfriend’s father forbad their relationship, she never failed in visiting her every night. It didn’t matter that she had to climb a tree every time and avoid those stupid dogs who wouldn’t let her go if they caught her.

 

“Come on,” she whispered, throwing a tiny rock to Tiffany’s window.

 

When the lights of the room , she smiled widely.

 

Said smile became even bigger when she saw her girlfriend’s face after opening the window, “come here, quickly!”

 

Yuri jumped from the tree and fell next to her, holding her in her embrace.

 

“My dad is downstairs, we have to be careful,” she warned her lover as they shared a kiss.

 

“Screw him,” Yuri answered, leading her girlfriend towards her bed, “I only care about you”.

 

When they were about to lay besides each other, Tiffany’s dad’s voice sounded all over the house.

 

“Tiffany!”

 

Both girls froze as Yuri threw herself under the bed, she didn’t know what was going to happen if her dad found her there.

 

“D-dad?” Tiffany answered, almost shaking.

 

“Why didn’t you park the car? This is the last time I’m telling you this… next time, I will take it,” the man scoffed, opening her daughter’s door room.

 

He looked at her suspiciously, “why is the window open? It’s freezing!”

 

“Yeah. Sorry, dad. I will close it now”.

 

Her dad nodded and closed the door.

 

When Yuri came out, her girlfriend threw herself on her arms, “that was close!”

 

“Yes, it was,” Yuri chuckled, leaving a kiss on the top of her head, “but it’s worthy, you know I’d do it over and over again”.

 

Tiffany smiled. “I know,” she said, cuddling closer to her.

 

And even if in the morning she wouldn’t see her leave, she knew at night they would meet again. Because when something is meant to be, there is always a way.