YulTi

YulTi drabbles

12. YulSic 

 

YulSic this, YulSic that. Tiffany was sick of hearing it.

 

Even after recovering herself from the news, she was still depressed for how it ended up to be.

 

One night, Yuri got the girls reunited at the living room, beside her a nervous Jessica playing with her fingers, looking at any place but her members' eyes.

 

"Jessica and I... are officially dating" were the only words she heard, besides her heart breaking, of course.

 

For a long time Tiffany had this silly crush on her band mate, hoping that one day it would slowly disappear. Unfortunately, it didn't. Those feelings grew deeper and deeper every time. She would always admire her from afar, daydreaming with a life with her.

 

Going back to YulSic. It destroyed her. She felt like quitting the group in order to avoid the lovey dovey couple. Not to mention their fans. Even if the news hadn't come out, everyone could notice a change between those two and fans wouldn't miss a chance to remark it. 

 

Tiffany suffered. Every time she got the chance to be alone with them, she would wish with all her strenght to be in Jessica's place, enjoying Yuri's love.

 

"Fany-yah," the cause of her pain, called her, "Is it okay if you go out with me for a while? Jessica's birthday is soon and I want to buy something for her. Would you help me?"

 

Eventhough it was hard, Tiffany swallowed her pain and showed Yuri a warm smile. "Sure," she answered and intertwine their arms together.

 

No matter how hurt she was, if Yuri was happy, Tiffany would be alright. That's how love actually works.