YulTi

YulTi drabbles

 

29. DooE

 

"So..." Jessica trailed off as she kept wandering around Tiffany, "why are we here?"

 

Tiffany couldn't get her eyes off all those little puppies whining at her, "to buy a dress, why do you think we are here, Jessie?"

 

"Alright, we are here because you want to get a puppy. But isn't Prince enough?" the blonde girl kept wandering around and making faces at the whining puppies.

 

"It's not for me. It's for Yuri," she said, her heart skipping a beat as she remembered why was she there in the first place. "This saturday is our 5th anniversary and I wanted to give her something that would bring us even closer".

 

"Even closer?!" Jessica snapped, "What could you bring you guys even closer? We have enough trouble trying to get you both apart when we are on the rehearsing rooms!"

 

Tiffany chuckled. She knew it was true.

 

"A puppy." She said, her eyes getting fixed on a little buddy who was playfully bitting her toy. "It will be the perfect gift for us".

 

Jessica rolled her eyes as she mouthed weirdo trying so hard to keep it from Tiffany.

 

"I saw that".

 

*

 

As saturday approached, Tiffany had gotten the puppy a collar without an inscription for Yuri to think about a name. She got off her car and with the puppy on her arms, she knocked Yuri's door.

 

"She's going to love you," Tiffany whispered to the puppy.

 

Once the door opened, Tiffany couldn't hide her happiness at Yuri's face when she saw the little puppy on her arms moving her tail playfully.

 

"Oh my God, who's this little kid?" were the first words that left from Yuri's mouth.

 

"Happy anniversary, baby." Tiffany said, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her.

 

"Gosh, Tiffany. He's so cute," she leaned in to give her a sweet kiss on the lips, "happy anniversary".

 

"It's a girl," Tiffany remarked before they both sat on the floor and let the puppy get familiar with Yuri's place. Tiffany took the opportuninty to talk. She loved the look on Yuri's face.

 

"I know we  have been through some things lately and I don't want us to drift apart. I thought this puppy would be a little commitment for both of us to keep what we have together. I want this to be the start of our life together".

 

Yuri lifted her gaze from the puppy to Tiffany. "We are becoming a family," she spoke softly. "I love you so much".

 

They leaned in to share a sweet kiss until they heard the puppy whining.

 

"Hani likes her too!" Tiffany exclaimed as the older dog went towards her and her.

 

It was Yuri's turn to appreciate Tiffany's radiant smile.

 

"Thank you for being with me, and giving me a baby" Yuri said, hiding her face on Tiffany's neck.

 

"I love you," she answered, blushing and her hair softly. "And look," Tiffany added, "she's actually yours, she's dark too!"

 

"Hey!"

 

 


 

I couldn't resist to write this :D

Edit: DooE was a girl lol