YulTi

YulTi drabbles

If you read my Exchange Student story, this could be considered a sequel xD

 

25. Movies Night

 

“Yuri-yah!” a voice called her from far away when she was going back to her room.

 

“Hey, Tiffany,” she answered, leaving the bag of groceries on the floor as she wrapped her arms around her to give her a hug.

 

“Why haven’t you attended classes today?”

 

“I’m feeling sick lately,” Yuri pouted, gaining a chuckle from the older girl, “I wanted to stay in bed, but then I needed to buy some stuff before dying of hunger”.

 

“Oh… so you don’t have any plans tonight?”

 

“Friday night at my room watching some movies, I guess,” she said, raising her shoulders.

 

“Jessica told me that Taeyeon invited us to a club tonight, I thought you were going too” Tiffany said, feeling a little disappointed about it.

 

“Yeah, she will be going with the girls to the club tonight, you should go with them and have fun,” she offered, grabbing her stuff again.

 

“I guess so. I hope you have fun tonight, too,” she eye smiled and after another quick hug, she left.

 

Yuri sighed, she had no option but stay at the dorm.

 

At night, Taeyeon was getting ready to go out.

 

“Looking good,” Yuri complimented, “any special occasion?”

 

“Special girl, you mean,” Taeyeon corrected her after checking herself again on the mirror.

 

“I lost you,” Yuri teased.

 

Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out, “please, get better soon! I will miss you tonight”.

 

“I will, just give me some time”.

 

As she left a kiss on Yuri’s head, Taeyeon left.

 

Yuri threw herself on the bed and turned her laptop on, “so what are we watching tonight?” she asked to herself before hearing a knock on her door. “Ash, this Taeyeon…” she complained alone, “what did you forget?” she yelled before getting out of bed.

 

But when she opened the door, she couldn’t believe her eyes.

 

“Hey~” she was greeted by an eye smile.

 

“W-what?” Yuri was speechless, “aren’t you going to the club?”

 

“It will be no fun if you’re not there. Besides, I wanted to spend some time with you,” Tiffany was already on her pajamas and holding a bag of chips, “so… what are we watching tonight?”