YulTi

YulTi drabbles

 

30. Roommates

 

“Oops…” Taeyeon said whispering when she saw the distribution of the rooms when they arrived in Thailand. “Tiffany’s not going to be happy about this”.

 

“You say that as if she wouldn't be okay sharing the room with you,” Sooyoung remarked, biting an apple she found on the place’s kitchen.

 

“Not for me,” Taeyeon answered, “For Yuri’s roommate…”

 

“What’s with Yuri’s roommate?” Tiffany appeared dragging her luggage with one hand and with the other holding tightly on her girlfriend’s hand.

 

“You’re my roommate, Fany!” Taeyeon tried to avoid the question.

 

“Aw, I knew they weren’t going to let us have fun,” Yuri pouted, leaving a kiss on Tiffany’s cheek.

 

Tiffany chuckled, “let’s stay up late in the livingarrow-10x10.png room then”

 

“No staying up!” Taeyeon warned, “we have schedules really early tomorrow”.

 

Yuri and Tiffany looked at each other giggling.

 

“Then who am I with?” Yuri finally asked, leaving her stuff on her room’s door.

 

“Sunny,” Taeyeon simply said.

 

Even when Yuri and Tiffany had been dating for a while, Sunny always pissed Tiffany off. In a totally not mean way. When Tiffany’s  relationship was ‘confirmed’, Sunny knew how hurt Yuri felt even if it was a fake relationship, so they took a picture of them together and Sunny posted on Instagram with the description Introducing my new boyfriend. Ever since, Sunny would always joke about them being a real couple behind Tiffany’s back. Something that never failed on pissing Tiffany off. It was funny at first, but not anymore.

 

“So I finally get some quality time with my girl?” Sunny asked, intertwining her arms with Yuri’s. “Good thing she’s a cuddler.”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and went directly to her room. Yuri didn’t bother on following her, she knew it was a joke, she didn't need to take it too seriously.

 

“Undress for me, miss Kwon”. Sunny ordered as soon as Yuri entered the room.

 

Yuri couldn't help but laugh out loud, which made the shorter girl laugh too.

 

“At least I’ve got TaeTae!” was heard from outside.

 

Both girls went out to find Tiffany burying her face on Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“My midget is better than your midget!” Yuri fought back, wrapping Sunny with her arms and sticking her tongue out.

 

That night, Sunny and Yuri stayed up until past night talking about anything. They were having a good time even if they had to wake up really early.

 

Sunny was trying really hard to suppress her laughter when someone knocked on the door.

 

Tiffany didn’t wait for a reply before opening the door and stepping into the room. Yuri’s smile widened.

 

“Sorry, I just…”

 

Sunny smiled at her and stood up. “Yeah, we can switch rooms,” she said, grabbing her pillow and making her way out of the room.

 

She e last time to see how happy they looked being with each other and felt a slight pain on her heart.

 

Even if everyone thought it was all part of a joke, no one really knew how bad Sunny wished she could cause the same effect Tiffany had on Yuri.