WHAT ?!!

Fates from Korea to Japan

" Did you just say HONG DONG? " ask Kai ..

"Erm yeah..  Why? " you ask more beacause you feel so weird ..

" HONG DONG is your BOYFRIEND ??!!! " Kai and D.O chorused loudly

You close your both ear because Kai and D.O ask like use a Speaker .. " Err.. He's my EX -BOYFRIEND already ok !! " You make a clear statement for second time and sighed ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hong Dong (PLACE)

" We're sorry boss.. We cant trace that girl .. " said one of Hong Dong worker afraid..

" How can you guys lose that ... I don't care ! You must bring her alive here ! Go and find her or not ..!! " Hong Dong kick his worker with anger ..

" Yes boss.. " All of Hong Dong worker obey him ..

" D.K just let her be... I think she must have leave Japan .. Well just who wanna be in danger right?  " said one of familiar voice ..

Hong Dong turn around and look the owner of the voice... He startled when he found that the voices are from his old friend..

" Hool Lay... When are you arive Japan? Its been a long time .. " Hong Dong approaches Lay and hug him ..

" Just now .. Haha ... Anyway why don't let her be? Is she so 'precious' for you? She must have leave this country .. " said Lay cooly 

" Neeh.. Imposible... Her passport are save with me right now... So she wont be far from here " Hong Dong said while remove passport from his pocket ..

" Why she's to precious for you? " Lay ask more because he's curious .. 
" Because she got my own precious 'things' .. So I can't let her be " Hong Dong said in serious tone..

"And what is that preciuos thing? " Lay ask more to get know aboout that 'precious things'

"Something that we cant find anywhere in this world and its too expensive you know .. " Hong Dong said while he's watching the TV ..

"Herm.. ok.. .. D.K  I got to go now.. I've things to do.. " Lay leaves Hong Dong rooms and his place ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hong Dong D.K ? " Kai ask in serious tone ... once again you sighed " Erm D.K ... Maybe " you replied not sure.. "Why ?!"

D.O gave you a picture to take a look ... " Isthis one? "  you take a look .. Huh just see his picture already make you feel more angry ...But you control it " Erm yeah.. How did you get his picture? What is your relation with him? "

Kai and D.O suprised by your answer.. "Did you know anything about MAMA? " Kai  stare at you eyes..

" Mama? Who is she?  Arr thats right I should call my Mom... How can I forget this..D.O will you lend me your Phone? " you said bluntly ..

D.O and Kai still in quiet .. Krik krik krik krik ..... 

"Hello? Guys? Are you okay? D.O ? " you wave your hands infront of them ...

BEEEEPPP.. BEEEEPPP... BEEEPPP ..

 

You , Kai and D.O startled because of phones ring...   Kai hurriedly went to pick up the phones..

"Yoboseooo? Ohh Hyung... Where are you?  Ohh when you arrive here? Ohhh .. Anyway hyung come home early oo.. We have something .. Tomorrow?.. Arasoo.. Nee.. " Kai hang up the phone ..

You and D.O clean up the dining table..  Awkwardly.. 

*Whats wrong with D.O and Kai.. Just awhile they noise like a bird hungry.. And now.. krik krik krik * you thought weirdly..

 

" Hey D.O .. ~~~-aa .. Lets have a drink tonight.. Im going out.. I'll be back sooner "  Kai leaves house 

*What with that Kai.. Drink suddenly? What's his planed? Weird o.O * D.O thought in his mind

 

 

# Waiting for Lay huuh?  When Lay appear everything may be a little funny :D Thanks guys :D