What the ?!

Fates from Korea to Japan

" ~~~~-aa.. What do you want to eat tonight? Im gonna cook special for you " D.O ask with a bright smile.. "Erm.. Anything that can make me full and delicious.. " You just smile at him while push the trolley...

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEDECHENNNNGG... KEDECHENNGGG  *sound effect for the tins get inside the trolley ... *

 

 

 

 

"Hey Kai... You wanna drink again tonight? " D.O ask Kai with a weird feeling... " Erm yeah just because " Kai replied ... *What?!! Drink again?? Nononono... I don't want the things like past few night happens again.. Hell no  ! * you thought in your mind and stare at Kai..

 

" Kai? Oppa? " suddenly there are girl voice that accost Kai from the back... You , D.O and Kai turn to look the owner of the voices..  Kai stuned ...

"Ohhh Oppa... I really miss you... Why did you not call for me and went to that restaurant ? I'm waiting for you you know .. " That girls hugged Kai and acting like she's sulking...     *Erh.. Disgusting * you thought in your mind after saw the action...   Kai remain silent.... "Oppa ... Wae gureyo? "  that girl asking .... You see that Kai doesn't hug that girl back and seems like he's clech his fist ... Kai break the hug ..

"Oppa... "  she looks at you   " Who's that girl... Don't tell me that you cheating on me? " that girl asking in anger tone and give a death glare towards you ...

*Huh? What the hell with that girl? Give me that such glare? * you rolled your eyes

"Oppa !!! "  Seems like that girl can't be patient anymore.... " So you love that more than me ? That's why you doesn't call and reply my message? Huh ??!! " That girl look into Kai eyes then stare at you.. "So you wanna break our relationship just because that ?" that girl added...     *WHAT??? Did she just call me a ?? Heoll !! Patient.. Be patient ~~~~ * you thought in your mind and give her a hell death glare..

 

 

 

 

"Minhee-aa.. What are doing there? " another voice came up and all of you look at the owner of the voice.. You see that girl in a shock like a chicken doesn't know where she should hiding ... "Oo Oppa... when did you arrive? Why you didn't call me?" Minhee asking in shivering voice...

"I was about to call you.. But then I see you here.. Who's that? " that man asking   " Ohh just ... Just a friend.. " Minhee give a fake grinned...  *What the hell was going on here.. Is this a hidden camera or what? And why Kai doesn't talk ?   .* you thought 

"Oh then.. Annyeonghaseo ... Im .. "    " Oppa khaja... before we late.. Then, annyeong " Minhee give a fake smile and about to leaves...

" Minhee -aa !! " Minhee stop when she hear Kai calling her... She turns her back... "It's not me the one who wanna break this relationship.. But it's you ! "  Kai leaves you, D.O , Minhee ...        ....

. . . . . . . . .

"What was that dear? " That man asking confuse.. " Erm nothing babe.. Lets go.. "  Minhee replied..      " Chogi ! " You stop Minhee and her couple .. "Erm Mr.  I don't know what is your name... I'm just wanna tell you.. Be careful in relationship .. " you bowed and push the trolley far away from that couple..  D.O just follow you ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WOW !! ~~~-aa ... DAEBAKK !! JJANG !!!! "  D.O praised you .... " Where did you got that statement 'Be careful in relationship' (D.O immimates you) ? "  D.O added

You smile " From my brilliant  " you said in cooly and  winked at D.O ... " Waaaahhh... Why did you winked at me? Did you have fallen in love with me? Come here let me hug you ~~~ "  D.O  open up his armand close his eyes and  hugs you ...

"Wahh ~~~~-aa .. I thought that you will avoide me.. But you really hugs me.. " D.O still doesn't open his eyes and kiss a forhead ...After the kiss he open his eyes and startled... " Hyuu HYUNG !!!! "  D.O see that you stand behind Lay ... You laugh at D.O act .. 

" Don't tell me Hung the one I hugs and... KISS??!!!! " D.O ask disbelief .... " Did you really think that I would give you hug and kiss ~~~~ ?" Lay smirked.... D.O look around and he notice that people are murmurs about him..

"Aaaaaarggghhh" D.O runs to the corner , hunker and wiped his mouth and disbelief he just kiss a guy ... You almost dies of laughter because of Lay and D.O act ...

Kai come approaches you and put a things inside the trolley while watching Lay and D.O

"What's the havoc did they cause this time? " Kai sigh ..... " Are you okay? " you ask Kai.. 

"Do I look okay? " Kai chuckled  " Im not that desperate with that girl..And I don;t care so much " 

*Yeahh yeahh you are not desperate right.. * you just smirked

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(AT KAI <3 D.O HOUSE)

"Hyung... You will stay with us?" Kai asking Lay... " Erm maybe .." Lay replied shortly..

"If that... Hyung , me and D.O has to shared a bed " Kai tell to Lay while busily arrange somethings...

"Why? " Lay jusk ask shortly   " Because ~~~~ using that bed and stay with us " Kai explained 

"Erm.. If that I don't have any choice... I gotta sleep same bed as ~~~~ " Lay grined... 

"Hyung PbaBo !! " D.O murmur can be hear by Lay " What did you say Kyungsoo? " Lay ask and smirked

"Aniyo... Just ... ~~~~~-aa can you help me throw this rubbish outside? " D.O started talking about other things randomly

Lay go to D.O and start to smeck down D.O    " Ahhhh Hyung.. araso araso Bian Bian... Ahhh APPPAA .... " D.O surrender make Lay laugh loud and satisfied .... " Ermm where is ~~~~~ ? " Lay asking while looking you around..

" She just went out to throw the rubbish.. " Kai tell shortly 

 

 

 

 

 

(Your)

 

 

"Hooo... It's very hot today " You throw the plastics bag of rubbish into the big trash can ...

"Hey you... " You heard a familiar voice calling you ... You turned back its Minhee...

" Me?" You ask... " Yeah you... You stay around here or at Kai house? What did you want from him huh?"

You just cynical smile at Minhee.. "What about  you? What are doing here ? Didn't you two just officially break up ?"

" Aish this ! " Seems like MinHee can't hold her anger and slapped your face... *HEOL #$%^&* * you cursed Minhee in your mind and still hold your anger ..

"What? Satisfied? Excuse me.. Did you just call me a .. Hell yeah... You doesn't know who am I ! " you said but still use your poker face ..

" I knew who you are... You are a that stole someone else boyfriend and just a coward "  MinHee 

"MinHee-shii ... Did you know who is the real here? "  you asked  " It's you bebeh " you added...

"Neehh... I don't have a time to spend with a girl like you.. I gotta go now .. " you are about to leave MinHee and suddenly Minhee pull your hair...

"Arghhhh ! " you groan of pains and start to pull MinHee hair and counter attack her... MinHee fell and release your hair... 

"Arghhh ! You know what ?!! I just make my hair today and you erghhhh !!! " You feel so pain and angry at the same time..

Minhee still on the ground because her feel a little hurts... 

"Hey ladies ... What's was going on here... ~~~~-aa What with that messy hair? " Lay approaches you and fix your hair.. (my thought how so sweet xD)

MinHee get up " Who are you? " she asked Lay..  *He's so handsome *  "Me ? ~~~~ boyfriends "  Lay answered shortly .. *What with this girl ? Isn't she is Kai girl? * Minhee thought..

"Oppa.. Khaja..." You just leaves the scene with Lay 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"~~~~-aa what's make you take a long time to throw a plastic bag of rubbish? Are you lost or what ? " D.O asked worriedly ..

You release a big sighed  "Nehh... I'm just meet a wild dog that crazily chase after me " you glared at Kai .. "WHAT?! " Kai asked weirdly ... You just went upstairs and wanna sleep..

"Take care of your cheetah Kai,,, Don't make her go crazily wild " Lay just smiled at Kai ..

"What ? Cheetah? "  Kai asked weirdly and confused ...

 

 

 

 

# HEY HEY HEY... Stop here for awhile... already 2AM here... Im sleepy and need a rest and imagine..

#Thanks for subcribe and comments.. I'm soo Happy