Words

Fates from Korea to Japan

Kai gasping.. " Almost there... " Kai dial MinHee number.." Where are you ? " Kai asking..

" Molla... "  ... " Who you with? Try shout ! " Kai asking...  MinHee shout... Kai heard the scream.. He rush to the voices... 

He stop and look at MinHee ... He  walk towards MinHee...

MinHee smile victory at Kai... " What whith this situation ?"

"Oppa ! You still love me right? Thats why you came here? " MinHee walks towards Kai  .. 

" So you ask me just because that? Huh ! Sorry .. I think you just misunderstand about this thing .. Bye " Kai leaves MinHee..

MinHee catch up Kai wrist and hug him from back ..

"Oppa... Biane... Please  come back ... " 

 

 

Kai sighed.... "MinHee-aa .. You should stop this.. I already have someone else inside my heart and I wont let her go.."  Kai release the hug ... 

" Duguu?? It's that gijibae? ** " MinHee start tears.. "Yaaa MinHee... Stop.. Don't cry.. There are lot of guys that better than me outside there..and...." Kai stop... "And what???? " MinHee ask

"And you're the one who dumped me first ... I'm sorry .. I need to go now if there nothing more" Kai leaves MinHee...

 

 

*Aishhhh .. Didnt my tears melts Kai hearts?? I need to do something *  MinHee thought

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Where is Lay oppa... He asked me to meet him here but there no sign of him.. Aishh don't tell me he forgot..." You mumbled..

"What did you mumbled? "    You were shocked by Lay back hug... " Ohh .. Yaa !! Don't be ert " You try to loosen the hug but Lay doesnt let it ..

"Wait a minute.. Stay still I need to tell you ...And... Don't you dare to look at my face at this moment... "  

Lay take a time before he start his looong speech... 

" ~~~~-aa... I dont care whatever your answer to this.. But first listen to me.. " Lay take a deep breath..

" From the first day of... Our story...The future seems so bright... " Lay say in English that makes you Woooooo...

"Wait a minute... Isn't that a lyrics song of Love the Way You lie? "  You loosen the hug and look at Lay

" Yaaa ! I said don't look at my face right now !! "  He blushingg... he blushing ... " How did you know?  Aishhh " Lay upset

"Hahaha because it's my favourite songs .. "  You laughed at him... 

Lay sighed " Anyway ...  ~~~-aa I think... I... "      

"What?? "                                              Your phones ringing   " Ohh wait a minute " You picked up your phones 

"Ohh Kai-shi.. Waegurenya? "  

"Where are you? "  

"Im at the park withh ..... "  Lay take your phones " Kai... Im sorry... "   Lay ended the call

" Oppa??!! What are you .."    

" SARANGHAEE !! " Lay sighed and put both of his hands on your shoulder.. You still in shocked.. 

" Haa... Hahaha.. Oppa what kind of jokes you try " 

" Seriously ... Honestly.. " Lay look into your eyes... You were frozen.. 

Aishhh someone please slaped me !! How can I reject this goddes !!! Momm !!!

"Take your time.. I'll be waiting for you..  But don't make me wait so long.. " Lay kiss your forheads..

Okay now .. Someone please call an ambulance... My hearts may exploded at anytime ... 

Lay give a sweet smile at you and you still frozen like a statue

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"Itadakimassssu "    It's been a long time you all breakfast together..  But D.O sense something 

" What with this atmosphere? Everyone???   Is today is a SILENT MODE day?   " D.O looked at you.. Then Lay and Kai...

" ~~~-aa Whats wrong? Hyung ??  Kai ?? " D.O ask curiously  

" Nothing justt "  You look at Lay.. Lay smiled at you   

Cut that lips !! D.O give me a knives or anything that I can cut Lay lips !! Ohh hearts please listen to your master !

"Kai are you buzy today? Can you accompany me to buy some groceries " You look at Kai who sits infront of you... 

" Sorry .. I have appointment today " Kai replies  " Im done .. Thanks for the food.." Kai get up and went to wash his bowl..

What's wrong with Kai again? Did he still angry because of last night? Eiihh... 

Kai sits infront of TV and play with his Tablet...   You take out your phones and messages Kai

 

You : Kai.. Are you still mad at me? 

Kai look at you.. You give a sign to reply

Kai : Aniyoo...

That's all? Wait a minute .. Why he must mad at me? I already apologize about of Lay cut my call..

You : Then .. What with your behave? Something wrong?

Kai : Nothing..

One words only ? Eishh.. 

You : Don't lie.. Just tell me why?

Kai : Hermm.. Okay.. Last night I saw something that I shouldnt see.. And it makes me turn more upside down... Satisfied?

 

 

 

" ~~~-aa.. Lemme accompany you to the market " Lay offer himself 

"Ohh?  oo.. Okay... " You can't reject it...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AT SUPERMARKET

 

" What else do we need? " Lay ask while he look at the listed that you hold.. 

OMOOO !! His face.. Please keep it distant !!  Im blushing Im blushing Im blushing like a pig !

Suddenly someone hit you and Lay from the back.. 

" Ohh Im sorry Im sorry ... " the guy apologizes  " Ohh? Kai-shi?  What are you doing here? Didn't you said that you had appointment today? " You ask bluntly

" Ohh Hyung.. ~~~ ... I came here to ...... " he just take the things randomly ..   " to buy these thing... " He showed to you and Lay

" Kai.. Are you sure you wanna buy that ? " Lay ask   " Ohh of course!!  Why? " He looked at the things that he pick ... 

Aishhh... Why it must be the candy ginseng...

" Wooaahhh... You must be tired and... Rich enough to buy that one" You amazed

Kai look at the prices... "  Ah..Hahaha... Well sometimes I bought this one because its the best one.. Hee heee... "   

" Ehh? Since when you love to eat them? " Lay ask...  Eihhh this Hyung never helped me ...

" Ahhh... I bought this for my friends.. As a present.. " He grined 

" Ohhh.. Woah.. He/She so lucky to get that thats thing... "  You said

" Hmm.. Kai since you were here why don't you join us? After this we wanna go to StarBucks... " Lay offer 

" Ohh .. Nice timing.. Actually I wanna go there to " Kai agree

 

" You go pay first "  Kai tells to you..

"Okay"

Aishh should I buy this or not... Aigoo....  

"Kai.. your turn... "  Lay call out Kai name... " Ohh .. I know .. " Kai put his 'favourite' ginseng candy on the counter.. He give his debit cards ...  But he doesnt want to let his precious baby card getting a large scratch because of the ginseng..

" Err.. Customer.. " The worker try to get Kai debit cards.. "Ohh.. Sorry "  At last.. Kai have to give up and 

" Please signnature here " the cashier ask him to give a sign... " Thank you " The cashier bowed 

What with that thanks? You scrathes my precious baby .. Arrrrr !!!   " Ohh Daee " Kai smile back

" Okay lets go " Lay holds your hands..

Okay Im blushing right now

Kai take your left hands and holds it too..  

Whuuut whatttt?????? What are they doing... Ohhh Godd... How can I live with this two derps??

You look at Kai then Lay... Then you can feel that almost everyone that pass by you look at you weirdly.. Of course they will look at me weirdly because of these two derps holds my hands.. Wait a minute.. Why my heart beats more fast than before... You look at Kai..

"WHAT? I just.. Wanna hold your hands ! " Kai said 

You chuckled " Did I said anythings? "   Kai annoyed... Lay look at you

 

You find a seats for your,Lay and Kai sits.. You choose the seats that near with window.. Then Kai and Lay arrive with drinks that they order..

Lay decides to sits beside you.. Then Kai decides to sit besides you two... You look at them

" What's wrong with you guys... People will look weirdly at us .. One of you go sits infront of me " 

"Kai.. You go sits over there.. " Lay ordered him to.. 

" I don't want to... This sits more comfortable... " Kai stay still 

"Aishhh.. So childish !!" You get up and went to the opposite seats.. 

" Ohhh ...Kai Oppa !! "  You were suprised because of that girls shouts.. 

"Ohh MinHee.. What are you doing here? " Lay ask... 

"Of course to buy this Mocha... " MinHee shows her cups of Mocha .. 

"Wanna join us? " Lay offer  ....  You and Kai give a death glare at Lay.. " What? " Lay notices the glare..

" Ohh Can I ?  And you are Hana right? " MinHee give a fake smiles while scanning you from the top to your shoes..

"Yes I am.. " you just give a smile and just focus to your drink.. You doesn't intrested with MinHee...

"Ohh MinHee what are you doing now? Still studying? " Lay ask... 

" Erm yes... This is my last year.. "  Heheee... Such a good act to look pure huh? *you thought and smirked*

" You must be in theather major right? "  What did I just said?  Did she hear it? How can....

" Ohh yess... How did you know? " MinHee throw a pure shows .. 

I know because you work hard to act pure infront of these two derps... *you look outside of the window*

Kai pfttt  as he hear you ... " Dae? What did you say? "  MinHee ask comformation... She looks annoyed

Whuuut? Did I slip my mouth again?   " Ohhh I said... Today such a beautiful day right.. Ehehehheee..." Gosh ! What a lame answer? 

" Oooo .. erm yes.. "  MinHee roll her eyes..   Kai chuckled at your answer.. You give him a death glare ..

" Ohh ~~~-shii.. Do you have a boyfriend? Or someone that you love? " MinHee ask a death question to you..

" Hohoo... Why did you ask that suddenly? " You startled at her question..

" Anii.. It's looks like you're in love ... " MinHee 

Do I look like that?   " Hahaha.. Aniyo... I don't have anyone special.. " you chuckled

" Ohh kureyoo? Ohh Oppa.. Lets watch a movie? "  

"Ohh I "  you cut Lay  " We need to go somewhere after this.. We stop here just to give a rest to our legs.. Right? " You look at Kai and Lay..

"Where..." this time Lay were cut by Kai

"Oh that's right.." Kai look at his watch... " I think we need to go now.. Hyung , ~~~ .. Let's go. " Kai get up from his seats 

"Where .."   Lay confused  and get cut by you again " Ohh MinHee-shii.. We got to go now.. See you next time "  Hope not to see you again.. You bowed and drag Lay ... 

"Eishhh... That gijibae !! " MinHee cursed you

 

 

" Eishhh... Why you guys always cut me???? Where we wanna go? " Lay confused... 

" HOME ! " You and Kai answer at the same time..  " Ehhh? " Lay get more confuse...