Misunderstand

Fates from Korea to Japan

"~~~-aa wake up... The party will start soon... " you wake up and give a blank stare to D.O

"What time is it? " You ask    " Almost 7 p.m .. Hurry Kai and Lay is waiting for you " D.O leaves you and went to the kitchen... You wake up and went to the bathroom to wash your face...

 

After 5 minutes ...

 

" Okay our lady already here.. " Lay get up from his seat and went towards you to accompany you... You just smiled and chuckled with Lay act ... You saw that Kai does not pleasent with his brother  act...

" So let begin our party "  D.O said as soon as you sit... " Waahhhhh ~~ Delicious !! D.O are you doing all this ? " You asking while the foods continusly get into your mouth...

" Ya ~~~-aa .. I'm a chef... If you marry me.. Everyday I will serve  you a deliciuos food .. " D.O blinked at you..

"Okay let's marry ~ Hahaha " Everyone at the hall laugh...

" Erm ~~~-aa .. Are you planning to stay here or went back to the Korea ? " Lay asking you.. Everyone stop eating for a while at pay attention to you...

" Erm... I'm not planning to stay here for a long time...I will go back to Korea when I got a money for my flight tickets.. So I need to do a part time job .." You tell your plan... "Yaa !! Its not like Im going tomorrow .... It may take a time to save money .. So we still can spent our time together.. Lay oppa ! D.O ! Kai !!  Please dont make that puppy eyes ! " You continue ...

" Stop stop stop.. Toninght we wanna make a happy time together.. Not woth this mood ! " You said to make them cheer up.. 

" Yaa ! You're Korean right? So we can meet at our hometown right ? You guys ~ " You begging them to cheer up ..

" That's rght.. D.O.. Kai.. We should celebrate this party with happy mood.. Let's karaoke after this Khaaajaaa~!"

 

Everyone have brighten up.. You smile...

 

Kringg..Kring... It's Kai phone.. Everyone looks at Kai  .. Kai looks at his phone and ignore the phone call ..

For a second time Kai phones ringging.. " Ya Kai.. You should answer it.. " D.O asking Kai to pick up the call...

 

" Yobuseoo?! " Kai answer in fierce tone... " Oppa.. Help.." A girl voice asking for Kai help.. " YAA ! Where are you? " Kai asking in nervous .. " Im not sure.. "   " On your GPS phone!! I'll be there soon !! " Kai take off from his seat and rushing to the door... 

" Yaa Kai !! Where are you going ??!! " Lay ask.. " Somewhere urgent ! "  Kai just leave without turn his back ...

You curious .. What was going on ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai gasping.. " Almost there... " Kai dial MinHee number.." Where are you ? " Kai asking..

" Molla... "  ... " Who you with? Try shout ! " Kai asking...  MinHee shout... Kai heard the scream.. He rush to the voices... 

He stop and look at MinHee ... He  walk towards MinHee...

MinHee smile victory at Kai... " What whith this situation ?"

"Oppa ! You still love me right? Thats why you came here? " MinHee walks towards Kai  .. 

" So you ask me just because that? Huh ! Sorry .. I think you just misunderstand about this thing .. Bye " Kai leaves MinHee..

MinHee catch up Kai wrist and hug him from back ..

"Oppa... Biane... Please  come back ... "