The truth

Fates from Korea to Japan

"Hey ~~~~-aa.... Can you give me one more tin ? " Kai need one more .. "Hey Kai .. Enough ! You're drunk now.. " You trying to stop Kai..

Seems like D.O , Lay and Kai already in their weird world... "~~~-aa why are you not drinking? " Lay hiccups... D.O nooded with Lay questions...

"Just because I can't " you said bluntly... " WAE ?? " D.O ask .. His face already blush ... " I might be a gangster girl if I drunk .." you grinned

"YAA !!! ~~~~-aa Give me one more !!! " Kai yell at you.. "No !! You all already drunk ! " You take all the remaining alcohol and want to save it into refrigerator ... "Hey ?? Where do you want to take them to? Give me one pleaaaseee " Kai makes a puppy eyes.. You just ignores him...

Suddenly you fell because of someone trying to stop you.. "Ouchh.." You scrub your head to endure the pain ... You look beside you Kai smirked and take the cans of alcohol... "Yaaa Kaii !! " You trying to stop him and suddenly you fell on his chest .. You lift your head and see that your face really near with him... You blinked and trying to stand up .. But Kai pull you and hugs you... 

"Minhee -aa ... Napeun gijibae ! " Kai murmur at you ... "Err.. Kai ? Can you let me go? " You struggle from  his hugs...

"Can you stay like this for awhile ? " Kai asking you.. " Err but ... " You startled... 

" There's no excuse... What's wrong with you when you went out to throw a rubbish? " Kai ask you.. *should I tell him or what.. Hmm.. He's drunk already.. So even I tell him.. He won't remember it * you thought in your mind..   You make up your mind to tell him and you asking him what was going on between him and MinHee ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(KAI FLASHBACK )

 

 

*I'm note late right* Kai thought in his mind while looking at his watch ...He rushly went to restaurant to meet up with MinHee ...

"Hahaha... Don't do that " Kai heards a familiar voice.. The voice came from hallway between the restaurant.. Kai went to peek..

"Khajima... Its tickles... Hahaha " Kai saw the owner of the voice...   *MinHee??!* What is she doing there?? * Kai thought..   Kai wanna approches MinHee but he suddenly stop..

"Kai? Neeh... he's just my toys... Or my lovely bank .Hahahaha..... We're not serious actually " Kai saw MinHee lovey-dovey with some guys and talking about you... 

*What the hell is that? * Kai thought and leave that place ...

 

END OF FLASHBACK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" So.. That's the story? " You asked then Kai lean his head on you shoulder.. " Yaa " You try to wake him.... But he already sleep...

"Hana-aa... Lets sleep oooo" Lay crawling to you like a Juon.. He bumped on you... "Arrghhh not again !!! " You yell as louad as you can  but D.O , Lay and Kai didn't realizes  or shock ..  

 

 

 

 

# Hey sorry guys.. Its late and today is the only day I can rest .. 
#Sorry again because this chpter a liltle bit lame and short