Trap

Fates from Korea to Japan

2 Months later...

 

"Make sure she's not get away from here ! I'm sure its that girl that we have been searching !!! " said a guy loudly "D.K gonna be here soon .. If we lose her again.. I don't know what to do " he added ... 

A group of guy spilt to search you....

*This is crazy... How can I agree with them * you tought and sighed...   You look around and it safe to break into D.K rooms ...   You open the door carefully and peek ... *Fuhh... Safee..... * you thought and enter the room secreatly ...

 

You try to find your luggage and passport but you can't find it... 

 

"Looking for something? " you startled hearing a voice from your back ... You turn around slowly...  *Owh sh**ts !! What now... D.K already here* you wide your eyes. 

 

"Looking for this huh?  " D.K shows you your passport and smirked ... 

You take a deep breath   " Yup... Give it to me ... " you asking D.K your passport...   " Okay here you are...." He stretch out your passport then he stop... 

" Did you really thought that I will easily give this to you... If you want.. First give me MY things " he wanna make an exchange with you ..

" What ? I don't have anythings that belongs to you " you said calmly ...  "Ohh really? So tell me where did you get money to get your appearences done? Don't tell me you sell it? " He said and approaches slowly... You retreated slowly ..

" I make some part time.. Give me my passports now ! " you said as your body already at the end of way ...

" Oh really? So where did you put my things? " D.K already infront of you .. You can't say anything anymore... You remains quiet...

 

You try to escape from D.K ... Unfortunately D.K fasten grab your hands and you try as much as you can to avoid him... 

You start fighting with him ....

 

 

In the end ... He push you strongly to the wall and make you almost unconscious ... You still can stand but lean to the wall... D.K came towards you and put his arm on your neck and force you to speak..

" Where  is my JEWEL !!  " D.K yell at you ... You just smirked and sighed    " I said I don't know ... " you said weakly ... Then you unconscious ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You just conscious at feel like you were tied... Your hands and foot have been tied in the chair ... You struggle and sighed *okay ... So now what? !!!! * you thought furiously ... 

" Awakened already baby? " D.K your hair gently ... You avoid your heads " What do you want huh ??! " You ask angrily..

"  You become more beautiful babe.. So ... Where is my pretty jewel huh ? " D.K asking you while holds your cheeks..

"  I don't know.. "  you just answer shortly and ogle ...  " So you decided to be here forever ? " D.K ask gently...

" What ever ..." you said .... D.K look so furious at you ...

 

" Boss ... There someone who wanna meet with you ... " one guy whispered to D.K but you can hear it clearly...

D.K leaves the room ....

 

 

 

D.K entered the room with  tall guy ... You widened your eyes as you look to the guy..   * Lay  ??!! * you thought surprisely..

"Who's this girl D.K ? " Lay asking D.K as he doesnt know about who you are...

"She's the girl who I told you before... " D.K said while pouring a drinks for Lay ..

Lay approached you ... " Plan B "  Lay whispered and make sure that D.K wont hear it.. He winked at you

*Plan B ? Hmmm... Ohh okay * you just remember it.. you nooded a liltle.. 

" Hey.. What is your name? " Lay ask you    " So what is the D.K things that you got? "  Lay added...  You just remains silent...

" Just let her be... She got my Jewel... You know that MAMA ... "  D.K answered bluntly ... " I told you right? I don't have any of it at me !!! " you said in furious tones ...

" Wow wow... Calm down.. Chill babe " Lay said as he wanna comfort you ... He give a signal if you already on the bugs inside your pockets.. You nooded ...  

 

" MAMA ? Wait... You stole it ? " Lay asking curiously.. " Eyup.. well it might be value to me one day.. " D.K answered bluntly while give a cups of drink to Lay... " You wanna some ~~~~-aa ? " D.K ask .. " No thanks ! " 

Lay ask more about the jewel at D.K as he wanna the dialouges being record as evidence...

 

 

 

 

" Erm.. D.K .. I got to go now .. I need to meet up with my friends.. "  Lay ask to get leaves .. " Ohh anyway.. can you lend me this girl for a night? " Lay added and chuckled ... 

"Oopps... Sorry friends.. She still have some bussiness with me.. Right babe? "  D.K said..    *Okay.. I'm glad that he is not my boyfriend anymore .. Playboy ! * you thought furiously ...

" Auuuhhh... Hm... Well let me kiss her can I ? A french kiss maybe .. Hahaha " Lay and D.K laugh.. * WHAT THE HELL ??! *

" If you want.. Hey Lay.. I thought you are not a casanova like before.. " D.K chuckled.. 

" I think I can't separate with my casanova style " Lay approached you... You give a death glare but Lay ignore it.. He close his face with your face...  His lips almost land on your lips... But you avoided it .. Lay notices it then he just kiss your forheads... "Be carefull.. Darling "

 

Lay and D.K leaves you alone with guards..

 

 

 

# Im sooo sooo sooooo sorry guys for this late... My holiday just ended and I have to go back to school now .. I hopes you guys will understand since I have a lot of homeworks to be done .. I'm taking a Science Pure course so there will be more works I've to  do and maybe I will try my best to find a gap to write more...

# Sorry again if this not to fun as before because I almost ran out of idea to make D.K being arrested ...