Tonight

Fates from Korea to Japan

You and D.O are singing in karaoke room happily while Kai are with his little weird world...

"Hey Kai... Come on.. Lets have some fun.. Didn't you the one who ask to went here? "

Kai stand up and went to remote control to choose his song..

"Hey Kai... Its my turn " You said unsastisfied ... Kai glare at you "What? " you ask Kai.. Kai just ignore you and take a microphone ..

"Whats wrong with that guy.. Just awhile ago he's still okay and now..  Is he period ? Neeh.. He's a guy T__T " your murmur can make Kai and D.O hear..

"Hahahaha... Kai are you a girl? " D.O ..  Kai give a death glare towards you and D.O ..You just blinked and make innocent face towards Kai....

 

 

 

 

" ~~~~-aa .. Why are you soooooo cute huh? Haa.. D.K is lucky got a girlfriend like yoou.. heeee "  It seems like D.O already drunk..

" Yaa D.O ... Are you drunk ? Haish.. D.K ? Who is he? Dongkey King? "   You ask D.O ... D.O lean his head at your shoulder...

" Nehh neeh nehh... D.K is D.K ... Aaaa... No no no.. D.K is your boyfriend Hong Dong.....it's his nickname .. ~o~ " said Kai and then he's hiccup ..

" Yaaa... Dont say you are drunk too Kai..  Haih ... " You sighed for 9nth time..

"Heeei heii.... Im not *hiccups* drunk okay *hiccups*.. Im fine.. See ... " Kai trying to proves that he's not drunk with stand straight..
Well.. After 5 seconds he stand straight.. He fell as tree are cut down .. "Ouhhhh ... " Kai groan of pains...

"Hahaahaha.. yeah yeah.. you are NOT drunk Kai..." you burst out laugh because of Kai act ..

Kai stand up and approaches you... He near his face towards your face.. " Shut your mouth or I will shut it for you with my lips" Kai treathen you in serious tone .... *what the hell was going on with me? why I can't speak and push him away? Why my body didnt hear to me? * you thought in your mind

"Hehh..Hehh.. Hehehe Hahahahaha !! " Kai burst out laugh ... "Khaja.. Lets go home..." Kai pull your hands

" Hey Kai wait a minute .. What about D.O ? "  You point your finger towards sleeping beauty D.O 

"Did you love D.O more than me ~~~~-aa ? How can you... Why can I? " Kai say in sulk tone  and make a puppy eye..

"What are you talking  huh? Nonsense? Stop act like you're sulking with me .. " you sighed for 20 times ...

 

*How can I manage with this 2 drunken guy all the way home.. Arggghh... *  you tangled

 

 

" Doooo Reeee Miiiii Faaaaa Sooooo Laaaaa Aaaa aaa *cracked voice* "  D.O humming makes everyone focus at you Kai and D.O

"Hey D.O stop it.. Everyone are looking here... " you sighed for 100 times .. * How can a girl carry 2 man at one time.. * you disbelief with what you are doing..

" Hey Kai !! Watch your step !! " Kai bumped into a big man ... "Haish this jerk ! " you murmur...

" Hey you  ! Are you nuts or what ? Bla bla bla bla " A japanse man grabed Kai collar and yell at him in Japanse..  Kai grinned :D

" Gomenasaii ... He's drunk and we are not Japanse.. Im so sorry with this" You explain to that man in english..

" Bla bla bla bla bla " that Japanse man babbler and want to throw a punch on Kai face... Fortunately you manage to withstand a punches with you left hand ... Your wounds on your left hand from yesterday fight are bleeding .. You fist hold a pain..

" Didn't I said I am sorry for this guy? Don't you understand or what? " you give a death stare to that Japanse man ..

"Bla bla bla bla bla bla " seems like that Japanse man still not surrender .... " I don't understands what are you trying to talking about but I warned you.. While you still have a chance to go away.. Go ! " you give a second death stare towards Japanse man..

Fortunately , that Japanse man leaves..  " Fuhhh.. aaaaargh" you relived and groan of pains...

" Woww ~~~~-aa .. DAEBAAKK !! JJANG !! " Kai give a thumbs up to you with a grinned... You just sighed and rolled your eyes...

"This jerk !! Errghhhh !" you sighed for 500 time just for today..

 

 

 

 

"We're home" you opened the door and take Kai and D.O entered house... You lay down Kai and D.O ..

When you lay down Kai and D.O..  You feel that you're pull together onto D.O bed.. Now you are between Kai and D.O ..

" Errr guys... " You try to get up but you can't because you were lock by Kai and D.O hands ..

"Guys.. Wake up !!! " You scream out a loud but they still in their dream land ... Kai try to hug you like a pillow but he cant because D.O also try to pull you towards his chest.. * What the hell with this guys... Seriously.. with their alcohol breathes.. Mom help mee !!!!! * you scream in your mind

 

 

# Sorry guys... because in this chapter there no Lay.. Maybe next chapter :) thanks for read.. 

 

HAPPY 100 READERS ^^