Everything is New ~

Fates from Korea to Japan

" Erm.. Lay-shii ... I'm done " you call Lay who is focus reading a magazines... Lay stuned look at you...

"Erm... Lay-shii? " you called Lay  for a second time..     "Erm ooh yups.. Yes? Owhh er.... You're done? " Lay back to his reality world..

You just nodded ... "So can we go to police station after this ? " You ask..

"Police station? for what? " Lay asked.... " To report my loss pasport.. " you tell bluntly ...

"No .. We can't .. Because if you make it .. D.K can trace where you are because he had so many relation.. "

" But how I want to go back to Hangul (korea) ?" 

"After all of this has settle down.. "  Lay get up fro his sits and went to the counter to paid ...  "So you have to help us okay? Then you will be free " Lay smile at you... You just reamin silent thinking....

 

"Hey D.O .. Kai.. wake up.. Let's go for shopping.. We gonna make a welcomes party to our new accomplices tonight " Lay wakes Kai and D.O

"Hyung... Where is ~~~~ ? " D.O asked while Kai stretched his body ... "Over there.. " Lay point with his lips..

When you turn around... This time Kai and D.O stuned with your new haistyle.. With your short hair neck level and curly at the hair tip , oversized tee and a leggings make their eyes only look at you .... You blinked " What? Something wrong? " you asked..

D.O approaches you and kneel infront of you " Will you be my girlfriends ~~~ " D.O takes your hand and kiss your hand a.. You chuckled.. "yeah yeah you're so funny friends... " you said and you know he just joking.. 

"Hey hey... ~~~ is mine ... Get back D.O " Lay chuckled and put his arm around your neck and try to give you a forhead kiss.. 

"Yaa D.O-aa ! Why you block ~~~~ forhead with your hands? " Lay yell at D.O 

"I don't want ~~~~~ get a kiss from a casanova like you " D.O makes a merong face :P    "~~~~-aa .. Did you colour your hair?" D.O asked when he notice that your hair colour now in Black.. Before this your hair colour are Brownish red colour..

"Erm.. Lay-shii said that I should change it " you explained..   "Hey ~~~~-aa Don't have to be formal with.. Just call me Oppa " Lay smiled at you... " Or if it feel awkwards.. You can call me Babe " Lay added and winked at you... " Hee.. I prefer to call you Hyung " you answered.. D.O burst of laugh when he's hear your respond...

 

Kai just look at you and you blinked at him " WHAT now? " you asked..

Kai just smirked " Heh.. What's special with that seaweed hair? " you startled with what Kai said.. "Dae?" You ask again..

"All girl are same... Just wanna guy attention " Kai igonre your 'dae' "Hemm.. Hyung.. Khaja... "  Kai added and leaves the salon first ..

Lay just smile at his younger brother... "~~~~-aa don't take it into your heart okay.. You  look so beautiful and cute make me wanna own you" Lay comfort you.. "Yeah that's right.. His mood not stable these day because of his girl " D.O interrupted and smile at you..

"His girl? " You asked curiously...

 

 

 

#Hey guys sorry for waiting sooo long  maybe.. Anyway thanks for your patientsss.... 

# Sorry again because this chapter a liltle bit SHORT because I'm busy watching K-Drama and VS .. I'll try update more after this :)