Collaboration

Fates from Korea to Japan

Tuk Tuk... You heard someone knock your fitting room door.. "Duguseyo?? (who's there) " You asked..

"Naya (it's me) " you recognize that voice and open the door.. Then he enter the fitting room... " Here.. wear this .. " he give you and you take it..

"What are you waiting for? Just wear it.. " he said...  " Are you nuts or what? How can I change my shirts if you are here? " You give a blurhh face..  "Hahaha... sorry my bad.. Can't you just change it infront of me? " He's joking with you... He just turn his back... " I will just stay here.. I won't peek at you.. Don't worry " he said and you hurriedly change your shirts with the new shirts that he gave to you...

" Im done.. " You said and he turn to face you.. " Anyway what's your name and how you know me? " You asked bluntly.. He turns you back and removes the price tag at your collar shirts.. "You can call me Lay and I'm Kai hyung .. I know you from D.O and Kai.. " Lay just answered bluntly..  "Your life are in danger right now and I think you should change your appereances.. " Lay added while he turn back and make you face him..He put both of his hand on your shoulder.. " D.K said you got his precious thing and I'm not sure what is it but I'm sure he will find you no matter what..   But don't worry we will help you and I hope you will lend your hand with us " Lay said bluntly and winked at you.. 

Lay make your long hair down  and wear his cap..  " Let's start acting like we're couple.. Or should we be a real couple " Lay chuckled..

 

 

 

 

"~~~~-aa is that you? " D.O see Lay put his hand aoround your wist like a couple..  " Why are change your clothes and why are acting like a couple suddenly?" Kai ask bluntly... You just blushed ... "There are many eyes here let's go to salon ... I will tell to you guys later.. " Lay said in serious tone.. " Let's go baby " Lay give you a sweet smile... 

 

 

 

"Welcome .. " the female workers of that salon greeted you , Kai , Lay and D.O with smile .. 

Lay approaches the female worker and whispered in her ear.."Can you change that girl appereances and closed  this salon for awhile while we are in here... I'll pay more to you " Lay winked  to that female workers .. The workers nooded and do what Lay ask.. Then she get you and make you sits at chair ..

"What kind of hairstyle did you want miss? " the female worker asked you in English since she knew that you are foreigner .. "Err I'm not sure.. Can you just make it short and make it suits with me " you reply in English and grined .. 

"Okay.. " the workers smile and start to do her job ..

 

"Hyung.. What was going on ? " Kai asked bluntly ... "Yeah  hyung.. why you suddenly ? " D.O asked curiously..

Lay looked at you and smirk.. He tells everything that he knew to Kai and D.O .. 

" So now we need her to accomplish our mission.. Seems like she already agree to help us .. " Lay bluntly..

Lay , Kai , and D.O approaches you... "~~~~-aa.. does D.K gave you anything?" D.O ask..

"D.K? who is he? From last night you guys always mention D.K .. Just who is he? Don't tell me D.K is Hong Dong ..From what I knew Kai mention D.K while he's drunk " you said  bluntly..

"Yeah it's Hong Dong... So does he gave you anything? "  this time Lay asked you... " Hell no.. Even my passport and my luggage are with that jerks! I'm here with nothings and strikes .. " you said in angry tone..

" Herm okay... " Lay just nooded ..    "Hyung did you have any picture of MAMA ?" Kai asked 

"Erm yeah.. " Lay take out his phones and show the pictures of MAMA .. You were curious what is MAMA since Kai and D.O have mention it last night infront of you .. So you peek at the photo .. 

"Owh.. So the MAMA is jewel " D.O just know it now...       

" Ohhh that... " you startled and make all of them pay attention to you... You just blinked "What? "

"What with 'ohhh that' huh? Did you know anything ? " Kai ask fiercly   "Come on ~~~~-aa .. Please tell us " D.O begging to know..

" Before that.. Why did you guys looking for that thing.. ? " you asked bluntly.. " Because that jewel are rare and it's has been report that it were stole and I was assigned in this case to find it.. " Lay explain to you .. " How can I belive with your words.. Is there any proves?" You brow lift side ..

Lay took out his wallets and show an ID to you.. *FBI? Wow.. * you thought ..."And now I'm spying D.K act .. Because he's one of our suspect.. " Lay sighed .. "Now you have know what you want to know.. Please make it secret okay" Lay added..

"Now it's your turn to tell us " Kai sit on the table infront of you... "Erm miss.. can't you leave us here for awhile.." Lay asked in Japanse to that female worker and she nooded understands... 

"It's okay just let that worker be? " You ask worriedly.. "It's ok since she wont undertstands Korean "

 

You sighed and took out a small black bag from your pockets.. You handed it to Lay ... Lay took out the jewel from bag.. All of them except you widened their eyes and startled ..

" Woww.. Is this for real? " D.O disbelief .. "So is this the thing that you try to hide from me this morning? " D.O added..

"Erm yeah.. I just realized the presence of that jewel with my clothes..." you said 

Lay give it back to you to keep it... "Miss ... You can come here back and continue your job thanks " Lay call the female workers..

 

 

 

 

"Miss how long will this take? " Lay asked as he can't be patient any longer ...  "About 10 minutes more .. " she replied ... Lay just nooded

Kai and D.O already merge their head and in their dreamland ... 

 

 

 

# Thanks for reading it.. Hope you guys enjoy it ^^