Welcome Home

Fates from Korea to Japan

" Yaaaa !! D.O !! Kai !! Wake up !! " you wake both of them... " Ermmm.. What time is it now? " D.O wake up and rub his eyes..

"Almost 9 a.m ... " you said... Kai just wake from his dream... "Ermmm.. Morning.. " Kai rub his eyes and look beside him..

Kai and D.O stare at each other.. They they " Aaaaa !!! Did we just sleep together last night? So the feeling that I hug some one is you?

Im not a gay right ? Why you follow me? Don't follow me ! " Kai and D.O scream and talk at the same time ...

 

You laugh because of Kai and D.O reaction.. "Ehemm... Let me clear all this misunderstanding ... " D.O and Kai look at you weirdly...

"First... Don't you guys remember anything from last night? " you ask D.O and Kai bluntly ... They just give a zero face towards you ..

You sighed ... " You guys were drunked... And Im the one who have to bring you guys back home .. And all the way back home.. You guys just make a ruckus .. " you sighed again.. " And when we're here.. I lay you guys at this bed and one of you pull me and make me stay between you guys.. Erghhh ! " you feel tense everytime you remember it..

" So why don't you get up from this bed? " ask Kai bluntly...

" I've try but you guys just lock me with that .. erghh... hugs.. " you sighed for forth time already...

" Thats means.. the one that I hugs is you? Fuuhh..No wonder it feel really soft.. " D.O relived.. " Yaa are you ert or what? " you ask unsastisfied..

D.O chuckled.. "Im kidding .. anyway thanks for helping us " D.O give a sweet smile to you.. 

"~~~~-aa.. what's wrong with your hands? Is it bleeding again? " D.O ask worriedly.. You look at your left hands...

" Ohh.. Its bleeding because last night.. I never get a chance to change a new bandage last night because you guys pull me and I just sleep because of tiredness " you said while open your bandage...

"Last night? Did you have a fight? "D.O ask curriously.. "Erm yeah just a little fight because of someone.." You looked unsastisfied towards Kai.. Kai just blinked " What? " ................ " It seems like you doesnt remember any incident last night.. Herm.."You sighed.

 

You went to laundry to take your cltohes that you wash yesterday... You notice that there something was droped while you take your clothes.. You take a look at that things.. It's small bags black and cointain something.. You take out the things from that bags.. You widend your eyes and disbelief... It's a blue shining jewel.. * how can this jewel be with me? * you thought in your mind and restore it to the small black bags.. 

"What's wrong ~~~~-aa ? " you startled  of D.O presence   " Oh nothing.. What's bring you here? " you ask bluntly ..

" Ohh me and Kai wanna bring you went to Shopping Mall to buy something .. Just wanna inform you " D.O explain .. "We will go out around 10 a.m.. okay " added D.O

"Oww okay.. "  you replied and went to bathroom for wash up ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" D.O where can I find a part time job here? I need money to pay back to you and for me go back to Korea.. Anyway I need to go to police station  for report of my loss passport.. Since my luggage and passport are with that jerks Hong Dong ..." you ask bluntly ..

" I'll you tell later.. Now just go buy things that you need.. " D.O tell you.. " Me and Kai will wait you here "  added D.O while give you a credit card ... " Gomawo D.O " you take his card and go to find your things...

 

 

"Hey D.O.. Why did you wanna help that girl?" Kai asked bluntly

" Just because " D.O smirked .. " Maybe she may be helper for us " added D.O

"Herm okay.... by the way did you  not notice hyung presence? " Kai asked while looking around..

" Looking for me huh? " there a familiar voice ... D.O and Kai turn his back ..

" Hyung ... How long you were there huh? " Kai asked happily  to his hyung..

"Since that pretty girl went inside to find her things.. " he replied..

"Lay hyung.. Long time no see .. You hear pur conversation? " D.O shaked hands with Lay ... 

"Yeah.. anyway Kai what its important things that you wanna tell me? " Lay asked curiously ..

" Ohh.. You see that girls awhile ago right? She's D.K girlfriend.. I mean ex-girlfriends " Kai explained to his hyung..

"What ??! Did she know who is her ex huh? How you guys meets her? " Lay asked in shocked

" I help her.. 2 days ago she's trying to escape from D.K.. " D.O explained all things that he knew...

 

" D.O lend me your caps.. And you two watch out the door .. Make sure she's not went out with random guy ! " Lay hurriedly go inside the mall to find you..

" What's with that hyung .. Acting cooly suddenly? " Kai asked blury

"Hey Kai.. Are you still drunk or what? Did you eat snail turtle that make your brain slow ?" D.O teased Kai.. Kai pissed and glare at D.O

"Hahaha.. Did you've fallen for me? Why did you stare at my beauty face? Stop it.. Im shy you know.. " D.O joke and make a nozzle.. " Erghhh " Kai disgust ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You looking for a suit clothes for you and suddenly.. " ~~~~-shi .. Come with us.. " you were pulled by two random man... 

*Arghh.. How can they find me.. That's right ..this clothes that I wear... Haish ~~~ ..Nou baboya ! I can't fight with them here.. There a lot of people watching here.. Someone help me !!! *  you just can shout inside your mind..

Suddenly the two man that dragged you faint because someone attack them from the back... You were pulled by the other random man...

"Now... thanks and who are you? " you ask bluntly ...  " Shhh.. there are still other... Follow me ! " that man tells you..

He put his arm around your waist  and put his cap to your head " Just act like we're couple now...Follow me.. " he said in serious tone..    "Don't be to awkward babe.. Let's go over there... " that man leads you to th fitting room.. You still cannot see his face clearly...

Now you are lock inside the fitting room with that man.. *Handsome* you thought in your mind after you get see his face..

"Why you don't fight back with them? D.O said you're good fighter.. " he said  "Err.. who are you actually?" you become weird ..*how did he knew D.O and me? * you thought weirdly... 

He took your cap and close his face near your face... " So this is how you look .. Aromdawo (so beautiful) " he said and winked at you.. "Stay here .. I will find other clothes for you.. Don't open the door to anyone else.. I'll be back soon.. " once again he winked at you.. 

 

*What was that creature? Why these day I've been surround by hots and good looking creature.. I might died by their looks* you thought in your mind ...

 

 

 

 

# In this chapter Lay presence are not many right? Sorry i'll do my best for next chapter :) 

Thanks :D