It's Over Maybe ?

Fates from Korea to Japan

After 3 days

At D.O house

 

"Hyung !!! Did you really kiss her? " D.O asking curiously as he hear the conversation between you , Lay and D.K through the bugs that he plant at you ..

" Wae? Jealous ? " Lay smile and look at Kai ... Kai just ignore it ... 

"Of course !! "  D.O about to fire because of his jealous ... " HAHAHA .. Ya KyungSoo .. Are you nuts? I'm just kiss her forhead.. I might be dead if kiss her lips and..... Someone might be more jealous and mad at me "  Lay replied as he look to Kai ...

" WHAT ??!! " Kai just glare and went to the kitchen to take some water... D.O just watching Kai actions..

 

"Ohh anyway hyung.. How long will ~~~~ stayed there? I miss her already... "   D.O asking and make a puppy eyes..

"Today.. Maybe everything gonna be  over today.. " Lay drink hiss coffe and stare outside the windows...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

D.K Place

 

"Hey ~~~~ ... Wake up .. Here your breakfast .. " D.K wakes you up... 

"How supposed I eat them? With this tied me up ? " you show your hands that being tied to the chair you sits..     D.K  take a spoon and feeds you... While he keeps feeding you... Suddenly

"Boss ... EMERGENCY !! " one of D.K workers said in hurriedly ... 

"What ? What's wrong ? " D.K pay attention to his workers... "We don't have much time... They... FBI were here !!! " the workers said worriedly...

" What??!! Get all the ...... "           " FBI !! DON'T MOVE !! "    FBI sneaked into the room and arrested all of them including D.K ..

All of them struggling but you just remain silent like watching an action movie....

" Are you Miss ~~~~ ?? " one of the FBI agent approaches you ... "Yes I AM .. Can you loosen this tied? " You asking help from the agents....

 

" WHAT ARE YOU ? WHAT IS MY FAULT? "  D.K  asking in anger while he being ...  " We have spying your action for about a year and we got all the evidence with us that you stole the MAMA .. " the agents explain... " So did you found that MAMA with me? Not here right? It's not with me but SHE the one who stole it.. " D.K trying to put all the blame on you... 

" WHAT??!! Excuse me... " you trying to defend yourselve.. " The MAMA already with us.. She sent it to us and give a cooperation with us.. " The agent explained to D.K

You sighed and smirked at D.K " Hong Dong-aa ... Bianajiman... You such a bastard jerk ! " You let out all your agriness...

 

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes

 

 

 

" ~~~-aa ...!! " Lay call out your name... You turn your back " How are ~~~~~ ? Miss .. " you kick Lay legs before he get to done his words..

" OUUUUUUHHCCHHHHH !!! YAA !!! What wrong ? " Lay asking while he rubbed his leg ... " What's wrong ?  Ya ! What with...."  you stoped for a while as you saw some FBI looking at you... " Kiss?  Are you crazy? " You said slowly ... 

Lay still rubbed his leg " Bian ... You should thanks me for saving you... Anyway your  heartbeat fast right last night ? Ngee " Lay smile at you ...  " Yaaa !! That bec ... " You stoped 

 

" ~~~~~ gwenchana ? " Kai approached you .. " Ohh nan gwenchana  .. Where is D.O ? " you ask bluntly ...

" He at home... could not join us... " Kai replied... The atmosphere a little bit awkward... 

* ~~~~ whats wrong with you ? Why you can't talk with him like usual ? oooo...oooo... Why my heartbeats become this fast ? Am I sick ? OMO.... * you thought 

 

 

" Ooohhh.... What with this situation?  " Lay break the awkward atmosphere ... " Oh.. Oppa... Khaaja *lets go * ... I'm hungry ... " you walk first... " Ya ! Do you know where Lay park his car ? " Kai calling you as he see you just wandering ...

" Ohhh.... Molla... " you replied .. Kai takes your hand and bring you to Lay car...  Lay saw you and Kai held hand.. 

* Ohhh.. Why he held my hand? Ommmaa !! What with this feeling ? * you just follow Kai...

 

As you guys reached at Lay car... " Waaahhh... What with that hands huh ? Couple? " Lay teasing you and Kai..

Kai let go your hand  " What ? Nonsense ! " Kai get in to the car ...

* Boo?! Huhh... Yaa did you think that I ...  wait a second ... why I must feel this kind of feeling huh? Ya ~~~~~ wake up  !! * you thought as you slaped your cheeks.. 

" ~~~~-aa ? Are you okay... Don't wanna get in ? " Lay asking you as he already inside the car... You just realized ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as you reached D.O house... " ~~~~~-aa !!!! I MISS YOU BABY !!!  " D.O hugs you 

Kai saw the action he walk and hit you and Kai a little... " Move aside ! " Kai get into house ...

" What with that guys ? " D.O weirdly thinking of what happens...   " Hyung ! We ran out kitchen things... Nothing I can cook tonight " D.O said as he saw Lay ..

" Ohh .. So shall we eat at restaurant tonight ? " Lay suggest...   " That sound nice .. Let go... " D.O excitedly went inside 

" Let me rest ... I wanna sleep now .. " you said to D.O and Lay...    " Okay we will wakes you up then.. " Lay your hair

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

# TIREDD # SORRY # LATE # SCHOOL # HOMEWORKS  # ROBOT #COMPETITION # BUSY 

 

# D.K won't be here anymore maybe.. There will be a new role ... Not new actually because she have appear before this...  Thanks :) Happy Lunar Year  *bow 90 degrees *