Confuse

Fates from Korea to Japan

I think I need to make a move... I already clear up my mind... I will.. I wont let her go.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" I'm home... " you went to refrigerator and take out a mineral water..  "Ohh mummy  you reduce my life !!! " You were shocked when you close the refrigerator door...

Kai laughed at your reaction    " What with mummy? Do I look like a mummy? "  He still laughing..

" Yaa !! That's right... You looks like a mummy that may give me a heart attack !! "  you rolled your eyes..

"Hahahaha... Anyway what time is it? " Kai ask you..  You look at your phones..

" Erm.. 1AM" You drink the water... " So why you so late? Didn't your shift end at 7 PM ? " Kai asked

" Ohh... Im replacing my colleague .. anyway I got add my salary with replacing her... Why you didn't sleep yet? Usually this is your bedtime.. Ohoo.. Are you waiting for me? " You put the mug at the racks 

" Oo.. Thats right.. Im waiting for you " Kai closed his face to your face..

Mommy!! Im blushing.. Keep distant... Ooo.. Hearts please stop beatingso fastly !! 

" Yaa Kai.. " You stutter... You cant undo anymore because of the racks..  Okay... Now what???

You closed your eyes  " Why did you closed your eyes?"  Kai take the mug .. " What did you think that Im going to do?" He chuckled..

Yeah that's right.. You're the TROLL KING ... And.. What did I expect? Eishhh.... *you annoyed*

 

 

Hooo... Kai ... get hold yourself... How can I almost kiss her? Huh??? Haishhh....

 

There are message came to Kai phone's

 

 

 

MinHee : Oppa... Can we meet... Please I need to tell you something..

 

Kai : Herm... Arasso ... when? 

MinHee : Tomorrow at 9 AM at  

 

 

 

"What's that? " You ask curiously..

"Erm nothing.. " He put his phone away ..   " Oo ~~~~-aa.. Do you have a time tomorrow evening ? "  Kai ask before you wanna go to your room..

" Erm.. Tomorrow evening? .. Since Hikari *your colleague at the place you work *  will get on her duty .. I'm free.. Wae? " 

Kai grinned  " Let's watch a movie together..  " 

"Okkkayyy... Time, place? Anyway... Just two of us? "   

"Eyup.. I'll tell you later.. Make sure make your time "  

" A.R.A.S.OOO "      You take your way to your room...

 

Inside the room , 

Two of us?  Is this a date ? Heyyy no way.... But Kai a little weird lately.. 

You roll your body left right left right.....

Aaaaa.... Why I feel excited about tomorrow?  Ok I think because I will get my paid tomorrow ... Ok let's sleep...

 

 

2 minutes later..... You standing infront of your closet ..

What should I wear? ... A dress or jeans? If Jeans... Not to attractive.. Dress?  Seems like over ... Wait a second.. What's wrong with me?

 

You lay down on your bed...  

Ok sheepppsss... Get out from your barn and lemme count on you guys...  1 .. 2..3..4..5..6..     55...56..57...58...59...     150...155....  Just how much sheeps that i own? Eyesss.. Please listen to your master... Sleep... Sleepp... Sleepp..... 

 

" YAAA KAAIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!! "  You released your stressed by shouting as loud as you can.

 

" Ohh ooo Wae ~~~-aa? " D.O slammed your door...

"Ah? Ohh heeee... Nothing.. Just ... " You grinned at D.O

" Hoooh ... It relieves... " D.O yawn and closed your door...

Aisshhhh... Humiliating..humiliating..... very HUMILIATING !!...      You cover your face with your blankets

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~