FlashBack

Fates from Korea to Japan

"Ohh ------shi .. Will you mind to tell me what was going on last night? " ask D.O curiously

"Dont have to be formal with me...Erm.. Last night? " you stop for awhile to remember back...

" Last night? What with last night? " Kai stop eating for awhile because he's curious too ..

"Seems like ~~~~~ had a fight with a group of villain " said D.O  " And I was amazed with ~~~~~ because she can beat almost all of them .. Ermm 10 guys VS 1 girl maybe? " said D.O

"Seriously? No wonder you know how to counter attack and there a lot of bruise at you face and hands " said Kai amazed...

"Ermm... I think I've remember .." you said in hesitation tone ..   "Ohh right ... I remember well now "

 

 

FLASHBACK

" Yaaa Hong Dong-aaa !! What are you planed to me huh?!! I can't belive that you are baddas jerk that I've known !! " you said to your boyfriend while trying to loosen up a ties in your hand.. *Boyfriend? Huh ! He's not my boyfriend anymore.. That jerk aishhhh ! * you thought in your mind while curse on him ..

"Relax babe... Don't be wild ... You just need to work this 'thing' for me... " said Hong Dong calmly while he   your hair

" BOSS !! the car are ready ... " said one of Hong Dong worker ...

"Okay good now ... Take this girl and her luggage to that place .. " leads Hong Dong to his worker ..

 

"Sorry dear.. I won't follow you and our relationship are over !! " you murmur and start to run away from that evil jerks ..

" What are you guys doing.. Chase her and dont make her escape !!!! " shout Hong Dong towards all his worker ..

 

 

Even you run as fast as you can.. There a lot of them and now you're traps !

*SH**ts !! Im trap !* " What do you want ha? Leave me alone or  ... "  you said fiercly and warn to the Hong Dong workers ...

" Or what miss? We are many and you're alone.. Just give up and follow our boss ! " said one of them ..

You smirked .. " Never even Im die here !! " you said and suddenly one of the guys run towards you and try to stab your legs ..

And of course you can dodge it.. You take the knive and cut a ties on your hands .. 

" So you wanna have a battle with me huh? Ok .. " as you said the other one guy run towards you and all of them start attack you ...

 

BUUSH BUSHH... DUSH DUSH ... SWING SWAG ~ * I just wanna make some sound effect hee *

 

 

 

Yeah its really a tough  match ... Fortunately Heaven side you .. "Huh ! Are you man or chicken huh? I warn you right ?! "    you said in breathless ... 

You just run and run even you doesnt know where you are because you still feel that someone tail you.. You just ignore what the other people surrounding you murmur about you ... You start feel dizzy and.... Knock out ... Before you faint you can feel there are someone near you and try to wake you up.. But your body doesnt work anymore and you just faint because of the pain that you have endure all time ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" That's all what I remember last night .. Anyway D.O how you can know that I fight with a group of villain? " you ask D.O curiously ..

" Hehee.. Actually I just pass by from the scene that you're fight ... Im just amazed that you can knock out all of them alone .. " D.O grined :D

" What ?! You just watch the scene without help her?  " ask Kai disbelief

" Yeah ~ Hello did you think that I will let my beauty face got bruise? Hell no ! "  D.O said while palms his face ..

"So you're the one who follow me? " You ask curiously..

"Erm yeah just in case you faint anywhere ... " D.O smirked   " Anyway what with them? And your boyfirend? " added D.O

"Boyfreind? Hell yeah that jerks are not my boyfriend anymore.. That Hong Dong.. ! Erghhhh .." when you think about Hong Dong .. You feel like wanna smashed his face ..

 

 

You just realized that Kai and D.O become quiets for awhile and stare at your face ... " What? Is there anything at my face? " you feel weird ..

 

" Did you just say HONG DONG? " ask Kai ..

"Erm yeah..  Why? " you ask more beacause you feel so weird ..

" HONG DONG is your BOYFRIEND ??!!! " Kai and D.O chorused loudly

 

 

# If its boring ... Sorry guys..