4.

Coincidence or Destiny ?

          The following day, I woke up to the sun rays passing through the panoramic windows.

 

 

I could hear a regular sound, like heart beats. At first, due to my sleep, I didn't realize what it was. Until I moved my hand and felt something soft yet toned. After rubbing my eye, I noticed that my head was on Zico's chest. Bit by bit my consciousness got back. Zico was playing with my hair while smiling. I smiled back and felt his lips on my forehead. He was so y even with messy hair. According to me, it added a charm to the already amazing man he was. He took a deep breath before holding me tighter.

 

Zico : what should we do now ?

You : mwo ?

Zico : I thought you wanted to keep this first time for your fiancé

You : I changed my mind

Zico : so you don't regret it ?

You : I don't regret anything Zico and I hope you don't as well

Zico : it was the best night of my life ~~~~

You : mine too

Zico : truly speaking, you're awesome. You kiss well, you make love very well.. You may be my soulmate, don't you think ?

You : your soulmate ?

Zico : you didn't get away from me although you saw me acting mean with girls. You accept my ert side. You please me a lot

You : mmm I might be

 

I hid my embarrassed face by pulling the blanket up to my nose.

 

Zico : hey cute girl~ I think we should shower now, no ?

You : mm you stink !

Zico : yah you !

 

He slapped my head softly while I laughed at him. He began tickling me under the blanket and I couldn't take it. I jumped off the bed with the blanket wrapped around my body. My giggles vanished at the sight of his body. His chest and belly was what I liked the most, not too muscular, not too baby-like tummy. He was thin. His middle part... was... actually I thought this wasn't so beautiful but.. remembering the events of the last night, I liked it a lot. Zico smirked as my eyes examined each part of his body.

 

Zico : told you, you're as ert as me

You : ani !

Zico : humm let's check it out

 

ily, he got up from the bed and walked to me. The feelings that were going through my heart made me crazy. I was losing control of my body. However, I knew that we didn't have time for this. I wanted to enjoy the cruise and each countries. As he approached me, I backed away to the bathroom.

 

-- Cruise's Last Day --

 

          By Zico's side, the trip had been wonderful. It was the best one I've ever made. He had been so cute, sweet, ert and naughty. We always hang out together and I had to admit that when girls smiled or waved at him, I was quite jealous. I didn't want to acknowledge it at this time but I had already fallen for him. I discovered a lot about him during this travel. He was, as I first thought, the son of a rich man, however I didn't know who. He loved rap and wanted to live of this art, however his father refused this idea. To him, every jobs linked to entertainment wasn't a good job. It was easy made money. His mother invariably supported his choices and wishes but she never succeeded in changing his father's mind. Zico was jobless. His father wanted him to work at his company but he had an older brother who was in charge of it for the moment.

For the last day, Zico wanted to stay in the bed, cuddling. We had to leave the ship after the lunch so we both didn't want to go anywhere. We stayed in the bed together. He was lying, stomach against the blanket while I was massaging his back. Each time I lowered my hands near his , he would wiggle which I found very cute. I suddenly desired to kiss his nape also did I. As soon as my lips left his skin, he sat down and took my hand.

 

Zico : I don't want this trip to end

You : nado shireo~

Zico : do you know how addicted to you I am ?

You : are you ?

Zico : I really am ~~~~. Now I know how it feels like not to want to let go of someone

You : I'm glad to know that you feel this way because.. it's the same for me

Zico : told you we are soulmates

You : do you think soulmates are destined to end up together ?

Zico : you're talking about your marriage, aren't you ?

You : right

Zico : maybe we can find a way to avoid it

You : how can I ? My dad will never allow me to take my decision back

Zico : even if it's because you love me ?

 

His words caused my heart to skip a beat. He said it so easily, so naturally. It was common to fall in love with one but I had never admitted this to myself. I used to think that love forever after didn't exist and now I wanted to build my life with Zico. He was the perfect man for me. I needed him by my side every single days. Could human beings fall in love so easily ?

 

You : how can you be so sure that I love you ?

Zico : I can read your mind jagi~

You : what am I thinking now ?

Zico : mmm... you're thinking that you should give me your phone number so we can plan something against your fiancé

You : aaaw this isn't true !

Zico : nevermind

You : should I really give you my phone number ?

Zico : of course

 

I took the phone he was handing out. My mouth dropped when I recognized my sleeping face as his wallpaper. I heard him chuckle at my startled expression.

 

You : this is horrible ! delete it

Zico : aniii you're cute

You : cute ?? it's ugly ! Look at that : my mouth is open ! delete it~

Zico : I'll be sad if you beg more

You : pleasee~ I'll be sad if you keep it

Zico : just for a little more. Let me have it

You : then... tomorrow it should be erased, okay ?

 

He nodded cutely with a pout. I pinched his nose before saving my number in his list of contacts. It was filled with girls' names. Some seemed korean, other japanese. They even were lots of foreign names. I gave him a questioning look.

 

You : who are those girls ?

Zico : nugu ?

You : here

Zico : ooh that.. friends

You : you have many friends

Zico : jealous ?

You : I'm not

Zico : you are

You : no

Zico : yup

You : no

Zico : you're the best when you're jealous

You : aishh~

 

         The morning passed by too fast and it was soon the time for lunch. I went to one of the ship's restaurants with Zico. He brought me to what seemed to be the most expensive one. The director of the restaurant welcomed us with an handshake. He also poured us wine. As soon as it was done, he clapped hands and a pianist started to play. The lights were subdued. I was admiring the place, the atmosphere, the beauty of the table decorations when Zico put his hand on mine.

 

Zico : this is our first romantic meal, but if you want we can have many other dates like this

You : do you really want to keep this relationship with me ?

Zico : I can't let you go

You : but it'll be hard for us to be together you know

Zico : I don't mind it as long as I can be by your side

 

Touched by this sincerity I intertwined our fingers. He caressed my hand with the tips of his fingers while I played with a ring I bought him few days ago. It was an expensive gift which had chinese character on it. The meaning of these sinograms were "happiness" and "longevity". I wished both of them for him, I hoped that he would always be happy. Also, by desiring a long happy life, I hoped that I would be part of his happiness. Zico was my first love. I was unable to imagine myself without him.

 

          Some time later, Zico and I were at the harbor back to South Korea. He was in front of me, a luggage beside him. He had changed from elegant clothes to casual ones. I was sadder than ever. Knowing that everything would be over in few minutes, it broke my heart. I didn't want to go back home. My parents were probably waiting for me and the first thing they would talk about was the wedding. I knew well that my father won't even care about my vacation, he wouldn't be curious about it. The only important matter was my future marriage. Zico's touch on my cheek brought me down to earth. As if he read my mind, he told me not to worry about anything. He would take care of everything. Also, he asked me to wait a bit, he needed time to prepare himself convincing my father to let us be together. A sweet smile finally appeared on his face when I said that I would try to cancel the wedding with the help of my mother. Reassured, he approached me to peck my lips. The kiss soon turned to a passionate one. I let all my feelings in it. When we pulled away, we were both panting. Zico smiled and pecked my forehead.

 

Zico : I'll be back to you very soon ~~~~. I love you jagi~

You : I... love you, too~