3.

Coincidence or Destiny ?

          It had been a while since that show. Zico was known among the passengers, mostly girls. I didn't know what had happened with Ye Jin but she never talked to Zico anymore. When they passed by each other, she ignored him. Often I tried to find the truth out but Zico never replied my questions. We had gotten closer through the outings and the time we spent together on the ship. The country we had to visit was Taiwan. We went to a park which wasn't far from the harbor. I had always dreamed of walking in an alley surrounded by cherry blossoms. And this surreal area was right in front of me. When I told Zico about my dream, he took my hand and interlaced our fingers. I gave him a questionning look but he just smiled and held my hand tighter.

 

 

We walked in the alley silently. We passed by a couple of elders who were sitting on a bench. They greeted us with a nice smile.

 

Zico : I wish to be like this one day

You : how ?

Zico : I want to grow old with my loved one

You : you're actually a sweet guy~

Zico : being a Don Juan doesn't mean that I don't want to get married

You : generally, playboys want to be free

Zico : I want a free youthful but I'd like to fall in love with a girl who will love me back

You : is it the atmosphere that makes you so romantic ?

Zico : being here with you has a influence on my mood

You : I would gladly stay here with you for a lifetime

 

I covered my mouth as soon as the words left it. I couldn't believe I said this. Deep inside, it was the truth, I wouldn't mind spending a lifetime by his side however this was impossible. I wasn't able to imagine this. Moreover, Zico had many other girls, I was probably one in a million. He was used to hang out with girls. I wasn't the first and surely not the last.

 

Zico : are you serous ?

You : humm.. I... forget it

 

He stopped walking to turn to me. He cupped my face and stared at me. Feeling him so close was making me comfortable. My eyes didn't leave his well-defined lips. I wanted him to kiss me, to feel his touch on my body. I was feeling hot as blush appeared on my cheeks. My heart was beating so fast it almost scared me. For the first time, I was feeling lustful, I needed his touch, his lips, his hot body against mine. Unable to resist this claim of my whole soul, I rested my hands on his hips and leaned my head against his chest. He put his chin on my head as I was losing control. Without reason, my eyes got teary, I felt like crying. After a long time, Zico put distance between us but still held me close, his firm hands on my shoulders made me safe. I felt secured by his side and I wanted the moment to last forever. His eyes were attractive in such a way that I couldn't look away from them. One of his hands traveled to my nape. He leaned his forehead against mine as I put my hand onto his chest, feeling his heart beats. I was surprised to find out that he was as nervous as I was. Adding intensity to the moment, he whispered.

 

Zico : I don't know if it's the atmosphere but I really want to kiss you now ~~~~

 

I loved the way he said my name. The way I felt his heart beating against my hand, the weather, the location, everything was perfect for such a romantic scene. His confession made me the happiest. Although I knew it was only a kiss, it meant a lot to me. Indeed, I never kissed anyone in the past. Letting the mood get the upper hand on me, I closed my eyes and leaned my face even closer to his to whisper less than an inch away from his lips.

 

You : what are you waiting for ?

 

He didn't need more to press his tender lips against mine. They concorded perfectly as if we were a match made in heaven. The feeling ruining through my veins was indescribable. His hands moved to the back of my head as he deepened our kiss. I was a bit reluctant when I felt his tongue my lower lip. However, my fear faded away when his tongue found mine. It wasn't an hot or too passionate kiss, just one full of emotions. He my tongue few times while exploring my mouth. I felt so good in his embrace. His lips kissing mine, our tongue fighting sweetly felt perfect. When we were both out of breath I pulled away. He giggled faintly while holding my waist.

 

Zico : it's the best kiss I ever had... sincerely...

You : it's my first

Zico : seriously ?

You : nae..

Zico : from now on, you can't kiss anyone else, okay ?

You : wae~ ?

Zico : because no one expect for me should know the taste of your lips

 

He rubbed my lower lip lightly then bite it softly. A moan escaped my parted lips.

 

Zico : we should go back now or we'll miss the ship

You : I don't want to leave though

Zico : how about taking a photograph as a memory ?

 

My nod replaced any words. He took his phone out of his pocket and we stood next to one another. Many photographs were taken : smiling, wincing, tongues out, and our most precious one : kissing.

          Our sweet moment was being displayed in my mind until the night fell. We walked out of the restaurant while holding hands. When we reached my room, Zico cupped one of my cheeks and lovingly said.

 

Zico : I don't want you away tonight

 

I placed my hand on top on his.

 

You : should we... spend the night together ?

 

Out of the blue, he carried me bridal style to his bedroom. Gently, he laid me on his bed and got on top of me. This time, we kissed passionately. My mind went blank. Even if I didn't plan to go this far at first, it was out of my control now. I wasn't able to control what was going through his mind but importantly I had lose control of my own body. Nimbly, he pressed his lower part against mine. This night was the most beautiful I ever had. Zico was so gentle I didn't feel any pain. The only feeling I had was love, overflowing love and when Zico and I became one I was the merriest woman on earth.