2.

Coincidence or Destiny ?

          The next morning, I woke early up. After taking a refreshing shower, I put brown shorts on with a leopard pattern shirt and a simple jacket. I also tried a new hairstyle : braided hair. When I got out of my room, I was surprised to see Zico standing in front of it. He had a bright smile on, a smile that melt my heart. He offered his arm and I took hold of it. Few doors later, Ye Jin approached us.

 

Ye Jin : Oppa !!

Zico : ouchh problem

Ye Jin : who's that ?!

Zico : she's my friend

Ye Jin : why is she holding you ?? Yah don't you know Zico Oppa is mine ?!

You : wel-

Zico : don't make a fuss. You know I hate it. That's why I don't like to appear in public with you Ye Jin-ah.. You're too noisy

Ye Jin : Oppa but she-

Zico : she's doing nothing wrong. You can leave now

Ye Jin : Oppa but last night you told me-

Zico : I said lots of thing last night... Leave please. You're pissing me off

Ye Jin : Op-

 

Ignoring what was going to be her comment, Zico dragged me away. We quietly went to the restaurant in order to have breakfast. I sat in front of him. He was nice enough to take the food for both of us. Everything seemed appetizing. There were pancakes, fruits, little cakes, milk and juice.

 

You : why are you so harsh with women ?

Zico : that's how I should be, heartless

You : I don't like this, not at all

Zico : I'm not the same guy with you

You : should I feel honored ?

Zico : of course. You're the first girl whom I don't try to sleep with

You : at least, it's direct

Zico : I like it when people understand what I mean

You : I think everybody does

Zico : some people are implicit. I hate it

You : you hate many things

Zico : I don't hate being with you

You : I appreciate your company as well

Zico : honestly, it is the first time that I spend so much time talking to a girl

You : do you usually just sleep with them ?

Zico : erhh no. I'm not so ert

You : I'll think so because it reassures me

Zico : what about you ? have you ever spend so much time with a guy ?

You : even more~ I'm not as ert as you

Zico : I bet you never did it

You : mmmm is it so obvious ?

Zico : quite actually

You : ehh stop talking about it ! We should change the topic

Zico : are you uneasy ?

You : just a bit embarrassed

Zico : this blush suits you well

You : aigoo~

 

I hurriedly hide my cheeks by covering them with my hands. This made Zico laugh. Later the same day, we reached Japan. I had never been there. From the ship, the landscape was very beautiful. Before leaving Zico helped me put some sun cream on my face. He put an hat on my head and smiled lightly. When we were outside, the fresh air welcomed us. I liked the odor of the sea floating in the air. Zico had proposed himself as my guide tour so I didn't have to pay for one of the cruise services. He was used to the place. I bet he was rich. Someone who seemed used to travels must be wealthy. He took me to very beautiful places, quiet one where there weren't lot of people. I couldn't help but feel delighted and Zico looked pleased each time I let a compliment out. He also took me to a market place with many little shops. There, I bought souvenirs for my parents and myself. I could feel his gaze upon me during the whole shopping session. Some hours later, we had to go back to the ship. A party was planned for the night, it was called " The Talent's Night ". The passengers were invited to the theater after the dinner to watch the performance of some crew members.

          

          That night, I wore a dress that I particularly affectionate because it was a gift from my late grandmother on my birthday. I always cherished it, it was one of my most precious items. Zico was very good-looking, he had changed clothes too. The suit fit him well and the fact that he was wearing many jewelries made him look young.

 

                       

 

We entered the large superb theater and took seats on the first row.

 

 

We had a great view of the stage. We could also hear people getting ready backstage. I found myself admiring the lights. It really felt as if I was the main actress of a movie. At that moment, I felt like the luckiest girl of the world. I knew how fortunate I was to be able to live this dream-like cruise. The stare of my neighbour was so intense that it almost burnt me. I turned to look at him, he pinched my cheek. As I looked deep into his eyes, the lights were turned off and the show begun.

The first canditate was a old man who played piano while singing. He put his heart in it which made the song even more beautiful. He had the voice of a tenor. However the lyrics were in english so I didn't understand everything. It sounded like a sad ballad. After him, a young woman whom I recognized as the restaurant waitress came for her performance. She showed her singing talent too. Many crew members definitely had a talent. About 30 minutes of various talents passed when a young guy began to rap while walking towards the centre of the scene. I had to admit that his voice was beautiful however his rap was a bit lacking compared to what I was used to hear. Next to me, Zico looked upset, angry, I didn't understand why.

 

You : is something wrong Zico ?

Zico : I have to show them what rapping is

You : mwo ?!

 

I was dumbfounded when he went to the stage. There, in front of a startled audience, he took his jacket off and throw it to me. Girls' scream were heard when he snatched his bow tie and ripped the top of his shirt. I was so puzzled that I was unable to let a sound out. When the audience was calm again Zico sent a flying kiss to me. He had a look that I've never seen on his face these past few days. He looked serious, self-confident, distrustful. Then, he stole the mike from the younger guy's hands and started rapping.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slDRgCsEH48

 

I was amazed by his song. The look on his face made the moment even more profound. The way he moved was fascinating as if he was made for the stage, he was made to be a rapper. Girls were standing up, whooping and cheering for him. Once the song was over he didn't move and looked at me with his piercing eyes. I was frozen by a strong emotion I couldn't name. Very slowly, taking the clappings into account, he came back to my side. His smile grew as he found me speechless.

 

Zico : how was it ?

You : ......

Zico : ~~~~ ?

You : .....

Zico : should I interpret this as a liking of yours ?

You : awesome...

Zico : huh ?

You : your rap is awesome !

Zico : ah finally~ gomawo

You : what... where... wae didn't you tell me ?

Zico : I don't think it'll sound good to say : " Hi I'm Zico. I like rapping "

You : still you could have told me before... this

Zico : I wasn't planning on doing this

You : it's awesome !

Zico : I'm glad it pleases you

You : please ?? I'm in love with your rap

Zico : does it mean that I should rap to catch your heart ?

You : honestly, I prefer guys who are good at playing instruments

Zico : I only know how to rap though

You : mm it's not enough to attract me

Zico : ah jinjja ?

You : sure~

Zico : although it's a sweet song ?

You : mm yup

 

He began rapping next to my ear however it tickled and I begged him to stop. He didn't listen to me so I pushed him and started running away. Zico chased after me while laughing.