16.

Coincidence or Destiny ?

           About an hour later, he came back. When I got out of the bathroom, I found him lying down on the bed. I sat next to him, asking where he went. With closed eyes, he told me to open the wardrobe. There were two shirts inside. There was a heart in the middle of each shirts. Inside the heart were the first letter of our name : T + ~. I chuckled at this sweetness. Tae Woon came behind me.

 

Tae Woon : you have to wear this tonight, nae ?

You : don't you put it on too ?

Tae Woon : well.. nae, if you want

You : of course ! you'll be so cute with it

 

Later that night, he took me to a cute hut. Well, it wasn't a hut but I don't know how it is called.

 

 

We were alone, lost in a huge garden. With the falling night, all the candles, the stars, the atmosphere was a romantic one. I sat on the mattress which was on the floor. Tae Woon took place beside me. He asked me to close my eyes and so did I. When I opened them, a beautiful diamond ring faced me. I looked around but the tall shy man had disappeared. I giggled and focused on the jewelry again. Carefully, I put it on and rubbed the diamond. Even though I lived in a wealthy family, I never bought diamond rings. According to my father, it was a waste of money. Closing the ring box, I noticed that the brand was "Mont Blanc". Tae Woon was so crazy, how could he spent so much money to buy me a ring ? He could have chosen a cheaper one. With teary eyes, I packed the box in my bag and stared at the ring. Out of nowhere, Tae Woon appeared.

 

Tae Woon : do you like it ?

You : it's too much Oppa~

Tae Woon : it's already as long as it pleases you

You : I love it

 

He offered his hand so I put mine in his. He frowned when he saw that the ring was on my right hand. Without words, he took it off and grabbed my left hand. After taking my engagement ring off, he replaced it by the one he just gave me. Then, he pecked my hand as if I was a princess. I really felt like one.

 

Tae Woon : don't take it off

You : what's up suddenly ?

Tae Woon : can't I buy something for my beautiful wife ?

You : Oppa...

Tae Woon : I thought a lot about us ~~~~. I like being with you. Ani. I love it. So.. I wanted to know how you felt about our engagement ?

You : being your wife isn't so bad

Tae Woon : do you think we can always be like this ?

You : is there something wrong ?

Tae Woon : I... Honestly.. I've fallen under your charm

 

I was speechless. Even if I wanted to say something, nothing would come out. Tae Woon's pretty smile faded away as I kept silent.  He was about to speak but I gagged him with my lips. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I deepened our kiss. This one was different from our previous kisses. I liked it more. Propably because I poured all my confused feelings into our touch. It was a sweet and slow kiss. I was the one who pulled away to cup his face.

 

You : can you say it ?

Tae Woon : ah.. humm...

You : please~

Tae Woon : Sa. Rang. Hae

You : something's wrong

Tae Woon : what is it ?

You : you've forgotten to call me "Yeobo"

Tae Woon : aigoo~ Saranghae Yeobo

 

Instead of replying, I kissed him once again.

 

5 months later

 

          My mother was preparing tea while Su Bin was busy peeling fruits. Everyone took care of me which was pleasant. Well, it depended on my mood. Sometimes it gave me the impression that I couldn't do anything by myself. I was focusing on the TV when someone covered my eyes.

 

You : Tae Woon ?

Zico : aishh you're always thinking of him, aren't you ?

You : he's my loving husband

Zico : erhh forget it. I have things for you

 

He handed me a cute bag. I became a real fangirl when I looked at the baby cloth he had bought. It was a little green dress on which was written : " Eomma is the best ! ". Indeed, I was 5 months pregnant. After confessing our feelings to each other that night, Tae Woon and I had a.... how to say.... heated night. Our parents had been the happiest when we told them about the baby. When we had to tell Zico, I was a bit afraid. However it went way better than I thought. Our family was complete and perfect now. Tae Woon officially became the CEO of the new brand. My father and Hyun Woo worked hard with him. My mother and Su Bin were real best friends. They went out everyday, with me along. Tae Woon and I lived in his parents' house, Zico too. He changed a lot since he met that girl. This girl was.. a female version of himself ? She was also, I quote, "flirting around while waiting for the right one". That was what got them together. She had charmed him only to leave him after having what she wanted. Since that, Zico chased after her, with my help. I snapped out of my daydream when I felt a kiss on my cheek. My dear husband was back from work. As usual, he greeted our baby by kissing my tummy. Zico made a disgusted face, saying this was too sweet for him to watch before walking away. Tae Woon shook his head at his childish brother's behaviour.

 

Tae Woon : how are you today ?

You : we're both fine

Tae Woon : perfect because I have something planned

You : what is it ?

Tae Woon : this

 

He took a V.I.P pass out of his pocket. There was a prospectus with it. It was about SPEED's concert. His friends were all trainee. On their way to become great idols, they were still members of the little group. Since this video had been posted on Youtube, many CEO of different Entertainment Firm wanted to work with them. Also, they were more known now. For the first time, it was going to be a big concert. I knew how hard it had been for them to book the place. Luckily, they had enough sponsors and fans to afford it.

 

You : wow you did it !

Tae Woon : we did it ~~~~. You helped me a lot

You : erh just some advices. Those are nothing

Tae Woon : if it wasn't you, SPEED would never be as loved as it is now

You : stop being nice to me or...

Tae Woon : or ?

You : I won't let you go tonight

Tae Woon : aigoo we have to go. Fans want you on stage tonight

You : mwo ??

Tae Woon : we received lots of messages on the fanbase. They all want to hear you. I guess you're more famous than SPEED

You : stop kidding Oppa. It makes me uneasy

Zico : it's true ~~~~

Tae Woon : everything is ready for tonight ?

Zico : mm I just got my clothes

You : are you going to perform too Zico Oppa ?

Zico : I have a duet with Hyung

Su Bin : I love to see my kids like this

Ye Rin : are we invited to the concert ?

Tae Woon : of course Eomma. The tickets are with ~~~~

Ye Rin : ~~~~, give these to me. I'll put them in my bag

Su Bin : she might forget tonight

Ye Rin : ~~~~ ?

You : wait.. am I going to perform ?

Tae Woon : yes, wae ?

You : how can I perform like this ?! Just look at me !

 

I was pointing at my big tummy while speaking. How y it was. Could anyone imagine me on a stage with the balloon I had as a belly ?!

 

You : I'm so... ugly !

Tae Woon : it's not true ~~~~. You're the prettiest

You : stop lying~

 

He cupped my face and rested his forehead against mine while whispering that I was a very beautiful woman. That the pregnancy suited me well. I couldn't help but smile. This guy knew how to make my stress and worries fly away. I pecked his lips quickly but he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. We heard our audience making excuses up to leave the room. There was only him and me left. As it should always be..