15.

Coincidence or Destiny ?

Tae Woon : Singapore

You : Japan

Tae Woon : Malaysia

You : Thailand

Tae Woon : aigoo.. ok.. I let you choose

You : Thailand ?

Tae Woon : I've already been there 3 times but.. if you want

You : it won't be the same with me. I always wanted to go to Thailand

Tae Woon : fine~ can I choose the hotel then ?

You : mm why not

Tae Woon : I know a great one

 

He was showing me photographs of the hotel he was talking about. It was one I already saw in a thai drama. I was recalling the moments of this drama which annoyed Tae Woon. Indeed, I kept praising the main actor, his act, his beauty while he was trying to tell me about the hotel. I guess I was too much, he ended up covering my mouth. I his hand so he would release me. Tae Woon seemed disgusted by what I did, he wiped his hand several times on his shirt. I was laughing out loud. He glared at me and I frowned.

 

You : yah it's not that horrible

Tae Woon : why did you do that ?

You : you prevented me from speaking

Tae Woon : it's not a reason to my hand. It's sickening

You : you didn't find it repulsive when we kissed passionately !

Tae Woon : it's incomparable

You : how come ? A tongue battle is worse than something your hand

Hyun Woo : aigoo kids what kind of conversation is that ?

Tae Woon : Appa ! Why are you here ?

Hyun Woo : we need to talk about your group.. what is it called again ?

You : SPEED~

Hyun Woo : yeah.. We have to shoot a new CF soon, are you sure your friends will play in it ?

Tae Woon : we all will Appa. The guys, ~~~~, and I

Hyun Woo : aren't you going on vacation ?

You : we'll have our honeymoon

Hyun Woo : how long will it take ?

You : we're going in two weeks and.. we come back

Tae Woon : a week after

Hyun Woo : why so long ?

You : long ?? it's not long at all Abeoji !

Hyun Woo : can't you delay the trip ?

Tae Woon : Appa~ I already have to comeback for the firm

You : we need this vacation~

Hyun Woo : as if you both work so hard...

Tae Woon : it's tiring living with someone like ~~~~

You : yah !!

 

His father laughed as I slapped the back of Tae Woon's head. He was right though. It wasn't easy living with me. I could be really annoying sometimes. When my crazy side was on, it was hard talking to me. Why ? I wouldn't stop laughing. As I just said, it was hopeless trying to have a conversation with one who couldn't do anything beside making stupid jokes, fangirling or laughing. And Tae Woon had seen all of it. Time pass so fast. It had been already three months since I was his wife. I had totally forgotten about Zico. My feelings had, contrary to what I thought, disappeared. I was getting closer and closer to my husband and loved to be married to him. We had lot in common. Sometimes words weren't required for us to understand one another, a simple look was sufficient. I had an enjoyable feeling when he was beside me. I didn't whether it was love or not but it was agreeable.

 

          The hotel was way better in real than on photographs. Employees welcomed us by putting a flower necklace round our neck, just like in the drama. We received our bedroom key and followed a nice receptionist to the place where we would stay. I had to admit that even though I saw the place several times, I was taken aback at the real room. If it could be called a room. Tae Woon looked as amazed as me.

 

          

 

You : didn't you say you came here before ? Why are you so surprised ?

Tae Woon : I did. But never in such a.. room ?

You : let me take a shower and fully discover the room then we'll visit the hotel, nae ?

Tae Woon : sure. take your time~

You : so you can find a beautiful thai girl ?

Tae Woon : why not.. I'm here to enjoy holidays

You : yah wanna die ?!

 

He laughed as I ran to him. He got away, afraid of me slapping him. However, I suddenly tripped. My touched the floor first and I yelped in pain. Tae Woon crouched next to him and patted my head while asking if I was okay. At first, I pouted, letting him think I was suffering. Then... I pushed him to the ground and sat on him. I tickled him as he begged me to stop. It was the last thing I wanted to do. I felt like a kid but it was awesome. I didn't want to let go until.. I felt something unusual. Slowly looking down, I noticed that I was kind of.. sitting on.. a very very sensitive spot. I looked back at Tae Woon who had an embarrassed face on. 

 

You : you... you...

Tae Woon : it's just... you're sitting... and... it's... I mean...

You : omo mianhaeee

 

We both stood up very fast and brushed our clothes. Timidly I said that I was going to the bathroom. I could hear Tae Woon let a long sigh out while walking towards the room.

 

          The visit of the hotel helped me forgetting the event of this morning. Still, I was shy but tried not to think about it. Tae Woon was right, the hotel was very beautiful and zen. I loved this atmosphere. After having lunch, we decided to walk around the hotel and discover the surroundings. I definitely fell in love with Thailand. People were nice and greeted us. Tae Woon was holding my hand while walking. It was the only skinship we had. We kissed for our wedding and in front of his ex but those were the only times. I believed we were a step above friendship. There was something stronger between us. Few hours of walking was exhausting so we got back to the hotel. I was in the swimming pool in front of our room and Tae Woon decided to go touring around the hotel. I wondered what he was doing since we had already visit it. Was he preparing something special ?