1.

Coincidence or Destiny ?

          It was hard to bid farewell to my parents. It wasn't the first time that I travelled without them but I've never been abroad for such a long time. I was going on a cruise ship for a month. At least, I would be able to enjoy freedom before officially getting engaged.

My father wanted me, well forced me, to marry Woo Tae Woon. My father was the CEO of a big cosmetic enterprise which had long been the opponent of Tae Woon's father's one. It had been a while since they wanted to make an union and become one famous brand. To represent the union of these companies, Tae Woon and I had to get married. We were the symbol of this partnership. I've never seen my in-laws, neither my husband-to-be. Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it.

I wiped my mother's tear and kissed her cheek. My dad told me to be careful while gently patting my head as if I was a child. With a light smile, I went to the large cruise ship. I've never been on this kind of ship before and it felt awesome. I couldn't help but gasp at its beauty.

 

 

          When I got inside, I was welcomed by a good-looking man wearing a suit. He showed me his hand, waiting for an handshake. He then led me to my suite. There, my luggages were waiting in front of the door. A employee carried them inside the room. Once he turned around and saw my amazed look, he smiled widely. After greeting me a nice cruise, he left. Full of curiosity, I visited the suite, each rooms, each corners.

 

 

The place was so beautiful. I couldn't believe I was actually on a boat, lost on the sea. I didn't even felt the boat moving. I was tired with the long trip, even though my parents and I came there by our private jet, it had been very tiring. To be more comfortable, I decided to take a long fresh shower. Once I felt better, I dried my hair and let them free on my shoulders. Then, I put a floral dress on. I was now ready to discover this amazing cruise ship. Along the corridor, there were big and probably expensive masterpieces on the wall. Most of them represented couples, some were kissing, others cuddling, others dancing. The dominant colors of the corridor were the red and gold which gave a luxurious feeling. Finally, I reached the lounge.

 

 

People were already there, drinking colorful cocktails. I sat down on an agreeable couch. As soon as my touched the soft settee, a waiter appeared in front of me. I ordered a cocktail named "Love at first sight". Few minutes later, the waiter came back with my drink. I thanked him with a smile to which he responded. He was quite handsome actually. I wanted to enjoy those free moments and I was determined to flirt. During this cruise, I would be a femme fatale. A seductress but a cautious one. I had to be pure for my husband. I was deep in thoughts when a man sitting meters away caught my attention. He was staring intensely at me. When I stared back at him, he smirked then lifted his glass up, cheering from afar. With my head held high and a grin on my face, I responded his gesture. A wonderful cruise was beginning...

          Later, I went to the highest deck where there were swimming pools, restaurants, bar, and other things.

 

 

I didn't brought my swimsuit along so I just laid on a sunbed, wearing my short dress and sunglasses. The sun rays warming my body up felt enjoyable. It was fine hearing people talking and laughing. A sudden shadow prevented the warm rays to reach my body. Slowly, I pulled the sunglasses down and there I was face to face with the stranger from earlier. He looked much more handsome from a close point of view. He was wearing a red shirt with short sleeves. Three buttons were opened to reveal his toned chest. With this, he had white jeans.

 

Zico : is the sunbed beside you free ?

 

Before answering, I took the glasses off and bite my lip. I examined his looks and it seemed to please him. Then, I smiled a bit.

 

You : it's yours if you want

Zico : you're very nice

You : I know right

 

He giggled while sitting close to me.

 

Zico : was the cocktail tasty ?

You : it was yummy

Zico : what is it called ? I may try it later

 

I gave him an amused glance then whispered.

 

You : Love at first sight

Zico : mm it does sound delicious

You : if you ever try it out, I'm counting on an invitation

Zico : it'll be a pleasure to share a drink with you. Or maybe other things

You : what things ?

Zico : a romantic dinner at a restaurant ?

You : I'll be waiting for it

 

I couldn't believe that I was actually talking so freely to a total stranger. Yet it felt so good. I liked it. Even if I didn't know anything about him, I was glad to act like this.

 

Zico : and... may I know the name of the one I'm inviting ?

You : I'm ~~~~~~

Zico : it sounds beautiful

You : thank you~ and.. what's yours ?

Zico : Zico but you can call me baby

 

A giggle escaped my lips at this proposal. It was so sudden. This guy was really daring. According to me, it sounded quite ridiculous but I didn't want him to lose hope.

 

You : I think it's too soon to call you like this

Zico : you can train though because I really plan to make you call me this way

You : ah really ?

Zico : trust me for this

You : mm your girlfriend might be jealous

Zico : girlfriend ? I don't ha-

Ye Jin : Oppa ! I've been searching for you~

Zico : you're bothering me right now. I was talking to my friend

Ye Jin : but Oppa.. we should go to the casino, you promised to come with me

Zico : I'm busy now. Why don't you go alone ?

Ye Jin : because yo-

Zico : I won't go Ye Jin-ah

 

The young girl walked away while pouting. Zico turned his head to me.

 

Zico : I apologize

You : it's alright. It was quite brutal though

Zico : if I don't speak like this, she won't understand

You : is she that stubborn ?

Zico : not every girls are as perfect as you ~~~~

You : luckily~ I wouldn't be unique if many girls were like me

Zico : even if it was that way, you would be the most interesting to me

You : mm such a sweet talker

Zico : am I ?

You : no doubt

Zico : I hope you like then

You : I do

Zico : do you want to take a walk on the deck ?

You : it's a good idea

 

He got up first and offered his hand to me. I took it willingly. He held it tight and led me to the upper deck. From there, we had an admirable sight.

 

 

However, the speed of the boat caused the weather to be more cold on this deck. I had shivers on my arms because of the air. Zico noticed it and rubbed my arms to warm me up.

 

Zico : is it better ?

You : nae gomawo~

Zico : you should bring a jacket next time we come up here

You : I'll try not to forget. Aren't you cold ?

Zico : not really

You : you seem used to cruises

Zico : it's my 3rd one. What about you ?

You : my first

Zico : mind if I accompany you on this trip ?

You : it would be cool

Zico : why are you here alone ?

You : actually it's a long story..

Zico : I'm willing to listen if you want to tell me

You : it's crazy to tell everything to a stranger but... why not

Zico : don't see me as a stranger ~~~~

 

He said this while putting his hand on my cheek.

 

You : mm I'll get married after this cruise

Zico : why isn't your fiancé with you ?

You : it's an arranged marriage. I've never met him

Zico : aww so you're not in love.. why don't you try not to marry him ?

You : I don't believe in love forever after so.. I'll live peacefully with this man

Zico : you shouldn't be pessimistic ~~~~

You : do you believe in love ?

Zico : I think it exists

You : ah right ! You have this girl

Zico : Ye Jin ? Ani. She's a kind girl but she's not my love

You : what is she exactly ?

Zico : a flirt

You : so you're waiting for the right one while flirting around ?

Zico : mm you got it

You : this is the weirdest thing I've ever heard

 

He laughed at my statement and so did I. He caressed my cheek. Looking at my watch, I realized that it was already the time for lunch.

 

You : do you want to eat with me ?

Zico : sure, my treat okay ?

You : if you want~

Zico : let's go