How To Make A Sandwich?

First Love

Hyunjee and the rest of the students began to take out the ingredients and the utensils, 'first...? I don't know what to do, umm... Bread maybe?' She took out the cutting board and the breads on top of it. 

'What else? Hmmm, smoke beef!' She took out a food container full of smoke beef and so on. She just followed her instinct and hoped for the best.

While cutting the bread into half, Kris and Tao approached her, "You don't mind if you make an extra for me, do you?" Tao asked with a wide smile on his face.

"Hmmm... But I'm not sure if it'll taste good." She unconfidently answered.

"I'm sure it'll taste good!" Kris said

"But, you don't understand..." She said as she stopped cutting the bread, "I've never made one before."

"Really??" Tao asked as she nodded.

"It's okay, I'll help you." Kris offered.

"Really? Thanks… err," She didn’t know what to call him. Should she just call him oppa because he was older than her? But she wasn’t sure.

He chuckled at her confused look, "Just call me with Oppa. I’m older than you anyway,” he said with a smile.

She nodded, “Uh okay… O-oppa,”

He noticed her uneasy look but he knew that she’ll get used to it, “But I'm just commanding you, okay?" He said

"It's okay, oppa! Thank you so much!" She said with a cute smile of her.

"After done cutting the bread into two, cut the smoke beef too." He commanded as she nodded and started to cut the smoke beef.

He smirked a little when he saw her having a hard time on cutting the smoke beefs, 'a girl who can't even cut a smoke beef, how cute!' He thought as he smiled at her without her realizing it.

Done, she wiped her invisible sweat on her forehead with her sleeve, "Now cut the onions, tomatoes and lettuce!" He said.

"Aye aye!" She said.

She started to slice the tomato into half first and then she sliced the inner side into 3 slices. But when she sliced the onion, she felt tears were forming on her eyes and her vision became blurry. When she sliced another, the edge of the knife cut her finger instead. "Ouch!" She dropped the knife and fortunately landed on the cutting board, not her feet.

Kris immediately held her hand and checked her cut, "Are you okay?" He asked. The cut was rather long but wasn’t deep.

She bit her lip in pain, "Uh yeah.. It's okay." She said lying as the blood flowed out from her wound.

Kris quickly checked the teacher's desk and found the first aid kit. He went to her desk again to treat her cut.

"There~" he finished with a sterile bandage.

"Thank-" she was cut off by his sudden move which made her flushed.

Kris pecked the wound, "There there.. It's gonna be okay.” He said. He didn’t know why he just did it. Well maybe it was because his mom always did that after treating a cut whenever he got one.

He also didn’t know why he was feeling comfortable around her. Whenever he sees her cute smile, or whenever she talks to him, he feels something in his heart. Even though he just met her yesterday, or at least that was it seemed to be. He never really feels like this around girl, especially the one he just knew. But no, Hyunjee wasn’t a girl that he just knew.

He realized his action just now and his cheeks were slightly turning into bright shade of pink, “Sorry, I-I…”

"It’s okay.. T-thank you so much, Kris oppa!" She said with a bright smile. And then the two of them looked around the class to see if someone was paying attention to them, but no one seemed to see it.

She continued making the sandwich and finally finished with three sandwiches on top of the cutting board, "Tadaa~" she proudly said because it was her first time.

"Yay!! Can I have some?" Tao suddenly shouted from afar as Kris face-palmed his forehead.

"No Tao, she made it for me." Kris said as the younger one pouted.

"Meanie!" Tao said crossing his arms while pouting like a kid.

Hyunjee couldn't help giggling, "I made it for the two of you!" She kindly said.

"Yayy!" Tao said grabbing one of the sandwiches as he stuck out his tongue at Kris.

Kris ignored Tao, "But then you only eat one?" Kris asked as she nodded cutely.

"Is it okay?" Kris asked again

"Not a problem! But I'm sorry if it doesn't taste any good." She hung her head low.

"I'm sure it tastes good," Kris said trying to cheer her up.

Suddenly Tao cleared his throat, "Umm so, can I eat this?" He asked as she nodded with a smile.

"Thanks!" He said with a wide smile as he stuffed the sandwich into his mouth. (Not all at once ._.)

"You're welcome! How is it...?" She nervously asked.

Tao closed his eyes, let it swallowed first and took a deep breath, "DELICIOUS!" Tao said with a wide grin.

Hyunjee was really happy about Tao's reaction towards the sandwich. Kris finally took one and ate it, "Hmm it's really good!" He said.

"Really??" She said not believing them and began to take one, 'It's not as bad as I thought!' She thought in relief.

***

From afar, Hyerim watched them. Every single move they made, especially Kris. It was like her heart was being ripped into pieces when he kissed her wound and all. She liked him a lot, but she didn't have the guts to ask him out because she was afraid of a rejection and they barely talk to each other. She entered the student council just because of him. Just because she wanted to get closer to him.

'Kris.....'


A/N:

BOOM double updates~ did he just do that. can i be Hyunjee. can i. CAN I. kbye.

Thanks for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! :D if you find this story interesting or maybe if there's something off, please let me know :D

Subscribe, comment and upvote my dear readers~ ^^ <3

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA K IM SO DONE HERE. credit to owner