Player

First Love

“5 tickets for Paranormal Activity please,” Baekhyun ordered.

The 5 boys finally decided to spy his hyung. Tao and Kai had told the others that the girl is a new kid in the school. After some arguments from Tao, saying how he didn’t want to watch Paranormal Activity – or practically everything that is horror, and arguments from Chanyeol and the rest saying that they should spy his hyung for some reason, they bought the tickets.

Fortunately for them, there were still so many available seats at the back which was a perfect spot for spying, in case his hyung did something to the girl.

“I wonder why hyung didn’t tell us,” Chen wondered out loud as they settled down on their seats.

“He never did,” Tao replied feeling slightly sad because whenever it comes to a girl matter, his hyung never tell them any bits of it.

“Oh yeah right…” And with that, the movie starts.

“AAAAAHH- OMFFF-!!” Tao screamed wholeheartedly as soon as the ghost appeared.

Kai who was sitting next to him quickly covered Tao’s mouth with his hand to prevent him from screaming too loud and gaining everyone’s attention while his friends were shooting Tao a glare. They saw Kris glancing at the back and luckily for them the theatre was full of people so the possibility Kris could see them is small.

Tao’s recovered from his little heart attack and began to breathe evenly. Kai threw him a glare, “You nearly got us caught,” he whispered.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, “Sorry…” he whispered back.

The movie has finally finished with Tao managed closing his mouth and eyes shut and couldn’t help but to plug in his earphone and listened to some tunes while completely ignoring the movie before him.

The spies decided to go out the theatre after the pair. And when they were nowhere in sight, they quickly went out and breathed in fresh air.

And after that, they followed the pair until the two bid their good byes. “Now what should we do?” Baekhyun asked as they sat on one of the benches near the lollipop stall while Tao and Chen were making their way to the stall to buy some. The elders just sighed at his childishness, well he’s the maknae so it’s normal.

“Call him?” Chanyeol suggested and Baekhyun reached for his phone and dialed his number. After the third beep, he finally picked up.

“Yeoboseyo,”

“Hey where are you?

“Oh, I’m still at the mall just about to go home,”

“Umm, we’re still here too, so where exactly are you?”

“I’m near the south entrance,”

“Okay, wait for us,”

Being the cold city guy he always is, he hung up first.  

 

On the way to Kris’ house, he got bombarded with questions from his friends, especially Tao who was sitting next to the driver seat.

“Yah ge, why did you suddenly separate from us?” he asked and pouted cutely.

“None of your business,” he simply replied.

Tao gasped dramatically in shock and covered his mouth, “How dare you!” he shouted. A scene like this is definitely normal since the two likes to quarrel and bicker about something that is not considered as a big deal.

Receiving no replies from the older, he continued, “It’s certainly my business when it comes to a girl!” He blurted not considering the words he chose.

Kris’ eyes suddenly widened and all eyes now focused on the maknae. Kris stared at him embarrassedly and shocked while the rest were sending daggers.

“What?” He asked and focused back to the road before him before he gets everyone into an accident.

“Nothing…” Tao muttered.

They finally reached the house and the first thing after entering the living room was throwing themselves onto the fluffy sofa.

Baekhyun heaved a long sigh, “What a day,” he muttered.

“Yeaah, the movie was so thrilling,” Chanyeol added

Kris frowned, ‘I thought they watched the action movie’ He thought.

“Especially when the ghost-” Chen said but refused to finish because the wushu prince was glaring at him while mouthing ‘Don’t you dare’ because he clearly didn’t want to remember anything from the movie.

Curiosity ate Kris alive and he couldn’t stand it, “Did you guys watch a horror movie?” he asked.

The room was silent and some of them nodded while the rest shook their heads. Kris continued to eye them suspiciously until Chanyeol spoke, “Spill it hyung.”

Kris seemed to be confused or rather play dumb, “Spill what?”

Baekhyun sighed, “We saw you with a girl, hyung,” He said and Kris was taken aback.

So that means I got caught?’ Kris tought.

“Yes you got caught hyung,” Chen said as if he could read his mind.

“So~” Tao sang, “Who’s the girl?” Tao nudged him playfully while grinning ear to ear.

And with the rest bombarding him with questions again, he admitted defeated and explained that she’s a new kid and he saw her at the mall.

“So, you like her?” Chanyeol asked.

He hummed, “I don’t know… No?” he answered unsurely.

“And you’re just going to play with her like you always do?” Baekhyun asked again, concerned for the girl.

Kris was a player. Or womanizer, whichever suits him. He’s broke so many hearts. He soften their hearts and melt them with his charms and then he just walks away telling them that they’re just the same, they’re just a toy to him. He had never liked a girl in a serious way. Well except for once, he liked his childhood friend but the girl turned him down when he confessed and that’s what turns him into a player.

That’s why his friends were so concerned, especially when the girl is innocent. True that they didn’t know her, but by just looking at her convinces them that the girl is truly innocent, unlike those other girls Kris had played with before.

He shrugged, “Maybe?”

***

 

“And for the assignment, each one you have to make poetry according to my choice of theme.”

It was the last period and it was also 5 minutes away from the final bell. But sadly, the teacher assigned them this English task. The students groaned and some of them even began to protest.

The teacher pinched the bridge of her nose and quickly silenced the class, “Okay then. Turn to your seatmate,” she said and the class just stared at her in confusion. “Just do it,” the teacher said again and the students did what they told to.

“Raised your hand as if you’re vowing, smile widely,” she continued, some of the student did so and some just frowned. “Wave and say hello to your new partner,” She said and the bell rang.

Before she dismisses the class, she gave each pair a theme and then went out the class.

***

 A/N:

WOW HE’S A PLAYER ;~;

 

and here's Kai with his 'y' lips for you guys :3 

XD