Old Friend

First Love

"Don't you remember me?" He asked with a sad tone and frown. Well, no one likes to be forgotten, right?

"I am Myung-soo, remember?" He even spelled his name like a kindergarten teacher.

 

"Mom, where are we?" Little Hyunjee asked as the car came to a stop.

"Mommy's old friend's house, darling," She answered with an angelic smile of hers.

"Why do I have to come with you, mommy?" She asked again with an innocent face.

"She has a son which you could play with while I bring back my old memories with her," She said running her fingers through her daughter's hair.

"Yay!" The 6 year old Hyunjee shouted excitedly.

They both finally got out from the car and knocked the front door as someone came out, "Oh my god!" Said the woman as they both hugged.

Just when they pulled out from the hug, the women gazed down at the small figure next to her old friend, "And this must be your daughter, right?" She said as she kneeled down pinched her cheeks softly, "What's your name, darling?" She asked still kneeling.

"Hyunjee, imnida," She answered with her cute deadly smile.

"Aww," she gave an awe expression, "Anyway, come on in!" She opened the front door wider and let them in.

As they got inside, the women quickly called his son to come over. A really cute chubby little boy finally showed up, "Come here, honey," she waved him over, "This is my son, Myungsoo," She wrapped her arm around his shoulder as the chubby little boy bowed and gave them his cute little smile.

"Oh hi there, Myungsoo," Hyunjee’s mom said with her eye-smile.

"Why don't you invite Hyunjee to play with you, sweetie?" Myungsoo's mom said as he nodded.

"Here!" Myungsoo said to Hyunjee as he led the way to his playroom. "So, what’s your name?" he asked as he opened the door.

"Hyunjee, Lee Hyun Jee. Your name is Myungsoo right?" She asked back with a cute smile of hers.

"Yes, Kim Myungsoo! By the way, let's watch something," He said turning on the TV as she only nodded.

 

Hyunjee was staring at him blankly, trying to bring back her memory. She suddenly remembered and quickly mouthed an 'O' along with a gasp, "Kim Myungsoo, right?" She pointed a finger at him as if he just did something horrible.

"Yes! Ahh finally you remember," He said relieved.

She let out a soft giggles, "Oh how can I possibly forget that amazingly fun day! By the way, it's really cool that we're now a seatmate!" She said happily.

He chuckled at her overexcitement, "Yep! Anyway, how are you?" He asked

"Never better! How about you? Oh, and how's your mother?" She asked back

"We both doing fine," He smiled as they chat along while the seniors was still arranging the seats.

Hyunjee used to be so shy around boys, but since that day, she became braver when it came to talking with boys. Also, Myungsoo was actually a cold guy but once you get to know him, he’s friendlier than what a kitten’s face looks like. And I don’t know why I just typed that. Okay back to the story.


 

Hyunjee felt a poke on her shoulder. She thought it was just some random student. But when she turned around, she was greeted by a grinning Woori and not to mention that the grin was kind of creepy, “Woori!" She said surprised but in a low tone to avoid everyone's attention.

Woori was about to say something when suddenly she got interrupted by a loud clap from Hyerim, indicating that she was about to give them an announcement. Everyone in the class immediately went back to their position, "You guys already have the ID card that was given on the acceptance day right?" She asked as the students were only nodding.

"We need to check it. So, prepare it on your desk, please." Kai continued as Hyerim started to walk towards Myungsoo's seat which was placed on the front right corner of the class near the door. 

"Noona.." Kai called as Hyerim stopped.

She turned around, “What now?” she flatly asked.

Kai then walked closer to her and whispered, "Could you check on the other side please, noona? Please..." He gave her a cute puppy look with his hands clasped on his chest, giving her the cutest look he could pull.

She groaned a little and asked, "Why?"

He quickly pointed out the "problem". It was actually just a punk looking guy which seated on the other side. 

"Really? You're afraid of him? Really?" She asked in disbelief as he continued pulling out his cute look, "Oh alright." Hyerim said as she walked to the other way of the class.

 

Meanwhile..

'Where is it? I'm sure I put it here this morning!' Hyunjee was in a panic state when she checked her blazer pocket and found absolutely nothing. She also checked her bag and got nothing, "Oh my gosh." She muttered under her sigh which got Myungsoo's attention.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked tilting his head to look at her.

"Umm, my card!" She answered still busy checking her bag.

Before he could help her searching for her card, Kai approached him and picked his card up, "Kim Myungsoo," he read while scratching the back of his head, "You remind me of someone....." He continued while humming and tapping his chin with his finger.

Myungsoo lifted an eyebrow, "Huh?"

"Wait wait wait! I am trying to remember!" He said half yelling. 

'Really? I thought this guy was more of a scary one' Myungsoo thought while he strip-faced.

"Ummm.. Hmm.. Nope, can't remember it." He finally said as Myungsoo face palmed.

Just a reminder: Kai is more of a funny and humorous guy. He doesn't really like to be a serious guy. He is also a y beast which doesn’t suit his side character at all.

"Umm okay then," He put it back on its place and moved on from his table to Hyunjee's, "Where's your card?" Kai asked as she panicked.

"Umm... I.. Los-" She stopped when the door swung opened and two guys came inside which made Kai startled.

"Ge, you shouldn't have to rush all the way here." A person with eyebags which was also known as Tao said as he bent down while cupping his knees, fatigued, because he has been following Kris who was rushing.

"I'm in a hurry," Kris answered as Kai turned his head to face his two best friends.

"Hyung!!" Kai was about to hug Kris but he received a glare from him instead which made him stop.

Kris then scanned the classroom trying to find someone.

Hyunjee eyes widened and questions began to pop out, 'Is he class D's mentor too? What is he doing here? Who is he searching?' She wondered.

His eyes finally stopped at Hyunjee's, "Oh there you are!" He said.

"Uh? Me?" She said pointing her finger to herself.

He nodded and reached out a card, "I believe this is yours, Hyunjee." He softly said and handed her the card - which she thought she had lost.

She took the card and looked closely to it, "Uh yes it is..." She then looked up at him with a bright smile and said, "Thank you so much! I thought I lost it." She awkwardly chuckled.

"Heroes are always late, huh?" Kai said interrupting them with a chuckle as he received the second glare from no other than Kris.

Kris then returned his gaze to her while rubbing the back of his neck, "Yeah I found it lying on the ground at the main gate where we-" he stopped trying to figure out a right word to say, "met." He finished with a slight smile. He actually isn’t the guy who smiles easily. But he didn’t know why, whenever he meets her, he wanted to give her as much smile as he could. Weird? Yes.

"Ge, I was the one who picked it up!" Tao said interrupted them.

Before Tao could receive a glare from Kris, Hyunjee thanked them again with a bow and of course a smile.

"Anytime!" Tao said as Kris was only nodding.

 


 

The second bell rang, indicating the lunch break had started. Students were rushing here and there to get to the canteen and hallway was in crowd. Hyunjee and Myungsoo were still inside the class, so was Woori and her new seatmate.

"Hey Hyunjee!" Woori shouted from her seat which was right behind her as she turned to her, "Hmm?"

She introduced her new seatmate, Sungjong, to her.

"And this is my new seatmate who is also my old friend," She poked Myungsoo as he turned his sitting position as well, "Myungsoo! Myungsoo, this is, Woori and Sungjong!" She continued as they shook hands and introduced themselves.

"Wait.... you are-" Sungjong pointed his finger at the other male, "Team A’s captain, right?” he asked as Myungsoo widened his eyes.

“How do you know?” He asked back as he remembered something about Sungjong too, “Team C!” He pointed a finger at him as well.

“Ugh, I nearly won it!” Sungjong said as he clenched his fist.

Myungsoo chuckled a little, “Just forget about it alright. It was just a game, anyway. How about joining basketball club here?” He offered.

“Sounds good!”

They two were talking about their basketball teams’ match back there on Junior High School which was won by Team A – Myungsoo’s team.

They four were getting really close just like they were best friends since they were a little.


A/N:

heyyo wassup '3')/

Drop some comments and subscribe please~ also upvote if you dont mind :D

thanks for the subscribers :') i appreciate it :'3

and i also want to make friends please :( dont worry, i wont bite ;) hehe because im still newbie here~

here's some DOs for you guys:3 *Credits to owner*

 

*When the boys were trying to cook while DO was away*