Fun with Myungsoo

First Love

“Hello, earth to Hyunjee,”

Hyunjee got back to her senses and turned to where the voice came.

“Huh?” was all she said with a blank expression. Myungsoo just chuckled to see her expression.

“You’ve been zoning out. Is there something bothering you?”

Myungsoo and Hyunjee were on the way to her house as they already planned yesterday. It had been about 15 minutes since the two hot inside the car, yet they haven’t reached their destination. Traffic everywhere.

The two usually talked, bicker even, but right now, no one uttered a single word until Myungsoo couldn’t help it any longer and asked the girl what’s the matter.

She just shook her head in response. She didn’t want to tell Myungsoo about her little crush and her heartbreak. Yet. She knew, sooner or later she’ll tell him, but now isn’t the right time. She couldn’t hide anything from him.

Sensing the sad glint in her eyes, Myungsoo decided to cheer her up. He then scooted closer to her.

“Hey, why don’t we have some fun?” His voice came out a little husky, unintentionally.

Hearing those words came out from his mouth, her eyes widened and she scooted away from him almost immediately and…

SLAP

She slapped him.

Hard.

Lucky for him, she slapped him bare handed.

Myungsoo’s jaw dropped to the ground. His eyes grew bigger, even bigger than Kyungsoo’s, if that’s possible.

“What was that for?!” He covered the cheek area she just slapped with his hand.

“Y-yah! Byuntae!!” She hit his arm. Multiple times.

Fortunately, the driver was, oddly, plugging in his earphone so he didn’t notice nor hear them.

Realizing what she just said, he laughed out loud.

“What?!” She stopped hitting him and looked at him with a puzzled yet angry face.

“Byuntae??” He continued laughing.

“Yes! Y-you w-were about to—“ She stammered and reddened.

“Yah, I was asking you to have fun. What does it sounds like to you?” He asked and a smirk formed on his pretty face.

“Wha-“ She glared at him.

“Okay okay, I meant, why don’t we go somewhere? Since the traffic is terrific,” He offered and chuckled at her misunderstanding just now.

She was speechless. ‘Way to go Hyunjee. You just slapped your best friend out of nowhere. It’s not like he’s going to do something..bad..to you’ She shuddered at the negative thought.

“Yah, you’re zoning out again. Come on!” He grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him out of the car. The traffic was really bad that it seems like the road was a large parking lot. And you know what? The driver didn’t notice them leaving the car. He was too focused on the music. Hyunjee swears, if her parents were home and found out she was missing on her way home, he will be fired immediately or even sent to jail.

Myungsoo dragged her into this crowded place Hyunjee have never been before. He thanked God that the place was just nearby from where her car was trapped.

“Where are we going? We’re still in our uniform!” Hyunjee shouted because the place was filled with loud chattering.

“My favorite place! Chill, it's fine," He turned to her and grinned.

She rolled her eyes, “Where?” she asked again.

“Bubble tea shop!”

Hearing bubble tea, her face lighted up almost immediately, “Where exactly it is?”

“Just a few blocks from here,” He turned his attention back to the road and continued dragging her until Hyunjee decided to stop.

Myungsoo turned to her and saw her staring at … an arcade. Her face was showing both excitement and curiosity.

“What? You want to—WHOA!” He got cut off when Hyunjee all of a sudden dragged him inside the arcade.

“Yah you’re bruising my wrist!” Myungsoo cried at how strong her grasp was.

“Stop being a crybaby, Princess.” She replied not even sparing a glance at him and continued to drag him to the counter.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, “You want to play?” he asked as she slowed down her pace and looked around in awe.

 Yes, she has never been into this kind of place. Loud, crowded and fun. If the first thing most girls get attached to is the claw crane, Hyunjee’s eyes were glued to the racing game.

“Hey, girls should be looking that way,” Myungsoo poked her cheek and when she turned to him, he pointed to a claw machine and a totally girly-pinkish photo booth.

She looked at him and narrowed her brows, “So what if I like this one?” She said nonchalantly and pointed back at the car racing game.

He chuckled and ruffled her hair, ‘just as I thought’. “Come on,” He dragged her to the counter and then bought the tokens.

Hyunjee may not be girly, but she’s not boyish either.  At some time, she could like pink and girly stuffs, but at some other time she could even play Call of Duty too.

And if you’re wondering why is she not the same old shy Hyunjee anymore, well first, she didn't want people to see her as a weak, lame, nerd and all so she wanted to change, for good. Second, it was because she was played with her first love. She was hurt and she wanted to change into a stronger girl. She already promised herself.

They both then played the racing game. And surprisingly, Hyunjee won.

“Yah! Why am I losing to a girl?” Myungsoo protested and crossed his arms.

She laughed and poked his cheek, “What? You want a rematch?” She challenged and a smirk tugged on her lips.

He knew if he agrees to this, she would beat him again. She’s quite good for a beginner. No, she’s awfully good for a beginner. But the next thing he knew, he was already gripping onto the steer wheel turning it to the left and right. But no matter how hard he tried to step on the gas pedal, her car was still nowhere to be seen. Soon, Hyunjee was cheering loudly and did a mehrong at him.

As much as he loves to see her happy, he was completely annoyed. I mean, which guy would love to be beaten in a racing game to a beginner?! Not to mention she’s a girl. Myungsoo must’ve lost his pride by now if people were watching, but luckily for him, God was on his side. No one watched the game earlier.

He sighed and told her to play other games before it’s getting late and she gladly agreed to him.

Soon, they found themselves enjoying the games and each other’s presence. They played a mini bowling, air hokey, a shooting game and now the mini basketball.

“Hey you’re actually pretty good in shooting the ball,” Myungsoo said in the middle of the basketball game.

Her mind could only flash the day she learned how to shoot with … him as he said it. ‘No Hyunjee, forget him. Forget him. Forget. Him.

She was too deep in her thoughts that she didn’t realize she missed a shoot and the ball bounced back, hitting her head.

Myungsoo immediately stopped throwing the balls and ran to her, checking if she was okay. “Yah, be careful!” He scolded.

“Geez, it’s just a ball, I’m okay,” she told him and rubbed her head. Actually she felt dizzy.

Myungsoo sighed at the hard headed girl in front of him.

***

“But seriously, how did you managed to get it on your first try?! I tried so many times but I never caught one,” Hyunjee asked as she finished sipping her caramel flavored bubble tea and looked straight at the plush Myungsoo got her form the claw machine earlier.

They were on the bus, heading to Hyunjee’s house. This was the first time she rides a public transportation.

He shrugged, “Maybe you’re just unfortunate,” he said while keeping his poker face and heard her scowled.

About 10 minutes later, they’re already in front of her house. The guards at the gate were more than relieved to see Hyunjee back in whole.

“Agassi! W-where have you been? I’ve been searching for you, I thought you were kidnapped or something. My apology I didn’t pay attention to you earlier. But thank God you’re okay,” The chauffeur apologized and bowed so many times.

“It’s alright. It’s my fault too I didn’t tell you,” Hyunjee said and smiled sheepishly.

After that, the both of them went inside and did their English task.

***

Meanwhile Suho, he was still furious about what happened yesterday. He was still at school, his friends had already went home. Suho saw it all. The kiss. But what he didn’t know was Hyunjee is also hurting because of it. He thought Hyunjee didn’t see it, so he held the urge to kick Kris’ sorry .

“Suho!”

He got back to his senses when he heard someone calling his name. He turned to look at the person and saw Kris was walking towards him.

His already ruined mood got even worse when he saw him. He didn’t reply, instead he cocked his head up as in asking “what?” but more in a challenging manner.

“Hey, since you’re Hyunjee’s cousin, do you know what happens to her? She keeps giving me a cold shoulder since this morning,” Kris asked with an innocent face.

Her? Cold shoulder? She even greeted me this morning’ Suho thought.

“Did you do something to her?” Suho asked while thinking the possibilities as to why his baby cuz suddenly being cold to him. ‘I thought she likes him’ Suho thought.

“I didn’t do anything…  Kris answered.

Suddenly the image of Kris kissing the girl yesterday flashed in his mind. ‘It could be possible…’ Suho assumed Hyunjee witnessed the kiss yesterday. His fists clenched, teeth gritted almost in an instant as the image of Hyunjee came in his mind.

Realizing the change of Suho’s mood, Kris frowned in confused, “What is it Suho?” he asked.

And in the next second, Kris was already on the floor with a bruised cheek. Suho punched him hard. Yes, Suho had learned martial arts when he went overseas, despite his small figure, his punches are hard.

Before Kris could question about the sudden punch, Suho yelled, “That’s for hurting her!”

Kris was taken aback. He couldn’t even move. Suho sure has trained well. The next thing he knew, Suho already lifted him by the collar somehow and landed another punch on his stomach, really hard.

“That’s for not keeping your promise!”

When Suho was about to land him another punch, someone stopped him.

“Hyung! Stop!”

Sehun held Suho’s arm while Kai dragged Kris away from him. Suho growled in anger and annoyance, he shoved away Sehun’s hand and the maknae stumbled back a bit.

“Suho what the hell?!” Kris finally yelled at him while cupping his bruised cheek.

Suho snorted, “You played with her feelings! You're still a player Yifan. I shouldn’t have trusted you with her heart,” Suho yelled then hissed then spat.

Kris was utterly confused, or was he just being dense. “What do you mean?” He frowned.

“You still play with other girls, Yifan. If you’re going to deny it, don’t. Because I freaking saw it clearly with both my eyes.”

Kris stopped giving him replies. While Kai and Sehun just stood there confused.

Kris’ eyes widened as realization hit him. ‘She… She saw it? It can’t be’ he thought. He froze in place. It does make sense. Her message was awfully simple, and she’s been avoiding him.

“What? Now you regret kissing that girl?”

Upon hearing that, Kai and Sehun’s eyes grew bigger, “Hyung…” Sehun said with a hint of disappointment and disbelief.

Kai let go of him and stared at him with his wide eyes full of disappointment, “Hyung, you…” He stepped away from him slowly.

“I…”

***

A/N:

LOL OKAY SUHO. I KNOW IT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE, SUHO LIFTED OR GRABBED KRIS BY THE COLLAR. I STILL CANT IMAGINE IT. >o<

Anyway, do leave some comments, subscribe and upvote also ~( ‘3’)~ (I haven't proof read so I'm really story if I misspell something and yeah, grammars and stuffs._.)

THANKIES~~~