Staying Over

First Love

After the three boys had calmed themselves, Kris tried to explain but Suho still didn’t believe him, while Sehun and Kai still gaving it a thought. It does make some sense, but since Kris used to be popular with his playboy title, it sounded more like an excuse.

“I swear I didn’t mean it!” Kris told Suho who was still keeping his poker face.

After some time of silence, Suho spoke, “Then tell me every single detail of it.”

Kris heaved a sigh but told them nevertheless.

School has just ended and he was more than excited to meet Hyunjee. He was the first one to get out the class when suddenly his phone beeped. He quickly fished out his phone and opened the message, thinking it would be Hyunjee who sent it.

                From: Hyerim

                I got the documents you asked, I’m on the second floor near the staircase.

He sighed deeply. The least person he wished it was from. Yes, he knows Hyerim very very well. She was one of his ‘girls’, the last one he had played, around their second year to be exact. He never had any feelings for her, even the tiniest bit, but he feels like this girl was too attached to him. He actually didn’t want to see her, but since she’s the vice president, she’s his classmate and she got the documents he needed for the council, whether he likes it or not, he must meet her.

            Walking his way towards the second floor he texted Hyunjee.

                To: Hyunjee

                I’ll be 10 minutes late. Wait for me at the roof top, okay?

Suddenly he has this bad feeling. He didn’t even know what was that about, but he was sure that something bad will happen. But he just shrugged it off and just continued walking. By the time he reached the second floor, he could already see a girl leaning on the railings with a documents on her hand while her other hand was fidgeting with her phone. She always caked her face with thick layer of makeups which he thinks it looks fake while other boys would be swooning over. Kris likes natural beauty.

While walking towards her direction, she seems to acknowledge his presence as she looked up at the tall figure.

            “Oh, you’re here. Hi Oppa!” She greeted him with the sweetest voice she could ever speak.

“Where’s the documents?” He ignored her greetings and went straight to the point because he didn’t want Hyunjee to wait for him.

            Her face fell upon hearing his cold reply, but handed him the documents nonetheless, “Here oppa.”

Kris checked the documents briefly and when he was about to go, he heard some shouts coming from the staircase.

            “Hey! Give me back my phone!”

            “If you want it, then come and get it~”

Looks like some sophomores were playing around. Kris looked so annoyed by their loud voices. But not until the chased one accidentally bumped into Hyerim’s back resulting the girl to stumble down to her front, which was Kris. The good thing was Kris was half leaning against the wall behind him so they didn’t fall down.  But the bad thing was, her lips fell on top of his. Yes, they accidentally kissed.

Hyerim used this moment to press her lips harder on him. Oh how she missed those plump lips. It may be an accident but it lasts quiet long. He could feel she smirked and that’s when he pushed her away, a little bit too harsh.  But he couldn’t care less. Why would he waste his time with this girl *cough**cough*when the one he likes is waiting for him? At least that’s what he thought.

After straightening her skirt, which barely covers her , she cleared and apologized with a smirk tugging on her face.

“Whatever.” He said and started walking away to the rooftop only to find it empty.

“So….. it was just a misunderstanding?” Sehun asked after he finished his little story.

Kris sighed then nodded.

Now all attention turned to Suho who just cleared his throat. “I don’t know if you told us the truth but for the meantime I suggest you not to talk to her. Maybe she’s still on her, you know, shock state knowing you’re a player.” He said although he was a bit hesitant at first.

“Were.” Kris corrected him and Suho rolled his eyes.

Kris sighed, “Okay, but help me apologize and explain to her.” He said.

Suho rubbed his temple but nodded nonetheless.

***

 

It was raining heavily as the clock strike 10. Myungsoo was trapped in Hyunjee’s house. He couldn’t go home since the rain outside wouldn’t let him. So they continued doing their task and waited for the rain to stop. 

But it didn’t. It got heavier.

“How am I supposed to get home?” Myungsoo mumbled and sigh while looking outside the window.

Hyunjee heard him and patted his shoulder, “You’re so lucky you know,” She said and Myungsoo looked at her confusedly.

“How is, me, trapped here considered as lucky?”

“You know, get to spend more time with me,” She shrugged her shoulders and said in a matter of fact tone.

“Huh, how is spending time with you lucky when it feels like a nightmare.”  He rolled his eyes playfully.

“Yah!” She hit his arm.

“Hey! Why are you so violent lately?” He asked as he rubbed his sore arm.

She just shrugged and stuck her tongue out at him. He chuckled and ruffled her hair, earning a death glare from her. But before she could abuse him more, someone knocked on her door and a maid slipped inside her room handing a telephone, “Young miss, a call from your parents,” She said. The latter took it and thanked her.

“Hello?”

Honey, how are you? We missed you so much, dear,”

“I’m fine mom, how about you?”

“We’re fine too, dear. We just want to inform you that we’ll be home around this week time-“

She was cut off when she heard a loud thud at the other end.

“Honey, are you okay?”

She gasped when she heard a guy groaned.

“Honey, who’s with you?!”

Hyunjee put the telephone down and turned around only to see Myungsoo on the floor. Looks like he fell off the chair.

Hyunjee laughed her head off seeing him in a weird position.

“I’m okay,” He said wincing a little.

“Yah, Myungsoo what are you doing there?” she asked in between her laughs.

Suddenly her mom’s worried voice interrupted her, “Honey, who’s that? Is everything alright?”

“Oh right, I forgot to tell you, Myungsoo is coming over. We have an English task together. Err, it’s okay, right?”

“Of course it’s alright. But it’s already late, is he okay to go home this late?”

“Umm, mom, it’s raining here. I don’t know if he could go hom-“

“Let him stay there for tonight. I’m sure his mom wouldn’t mind. And anyway, how can he go home if it’s raining out there?”

“Err, is it okay? I mean he could-“

“It’s okay dear. Now, go tell the maids to prepare the guest room for him.”

“Err, okay…”

“Got to go now. Bye dear. Love you.”

“Yeah, bye mom. “

With that, she hung up.

She turned to Myungsoo who’s now fidgeting his phone. “My mom said you should stay for the night, it’s already late and it’s raining out there,” She said.

“What?? No no, it’s okay, I can wait,” He said while waving his hands furiously.

“Well okay then. Have fun waiting. I’m going to bed. Bye,” She said and turned around while smirking, knowing staying there is the best option. Myungsoo kept on glancing out the window, the rain looks like it isn’t going to stop anytime soon, so he’s not sure what to do.

She began walking towards the door while mumbling, “Three… two… one.”

“Wait!” Myungsoo shouted, unintentionally too loud. He rubbed the back of his neck while looking at the floor as she turned around with a satisfied smirk on her face, “I-I mean, if it’s okay with you, umm, err, you know.”

She looked at him with a raised brow but burst out laughing after hearing him stutter. She couldn’t help but to . Although she wanted to more, she can’t since she already burst out laughing her head off.

Myungsoo looked at her with an irritated glare, “Yah, not funny!”

“Yeah sure, whatever. I’m going to bed now,” She said and chuckled lowly.

“Y-yah… what about me…” He mumbled but she heard it somehow.

Hyunjee turned around with a raised brow, “Are you coming or not?”

Myungsoo was a bit taken aback but followed her nonetheless.

After she got the maid to prepare the guest room, though Myungsoo said it was okay, the two went to sleep. Well, after Myungsoo told his mother that he’s staying at a friend’s house, of course.

The next day, after eating their breakfast unusually at dawn, the two were off to Myungsoo’s house to get his uniform and books. Yes, it was still dawn, around 0530 maybe. Arriving there, the house seems to be empty.

“I guess my parents already off to work,” Myungsoo said to Hyunjee as he swung the front door open.

The house wasn’t as huge as Hyunjee’s but somehow, it was comfier there. Like, it feels homier. After changing into his new school uniform and getting his books for today’s subject, the two went to school.

***

 

It was yet another annoying alarm clock that awoke him from his beauty sleep. Glancing at the clock with his eyes still half opened, he groaned. It was still 5am.

Who the hell set this thing at 5?!’ he thought angrily.

Then he remembered after a while. He had a small meeting with the council due to a preparation for an annual event. Usually meetings are held after school, but because some of the council had plans after school, it would be held right before school starts.

He forced himself to get up and took a quick shower. Done, he put on his uniform and headed downstairs to eat his breakfast with his family as usual. Glancing at the clock, it was already 0540. The meeting starts at 6AM and it takes about 15 minutes to get to school. So he quickly ate his breakfast and, of course, bid his goodbye to his parents before he headed to school.

He got there 5 minutes earlier than he had expected. He sighed knowing the school was still almost empty. Only some school staffs, janitors, and nerds. With a sigh, he got off his car and headed towards the entrance. His mind was too occupied, either with the event preparations or Hyunjee. Yes, the girl changed him big time. Speaking of her, Kris had finally agreed to Suho for giving her some time alone. Although it was the least thing he wanted to do, staying away from her, he felt like he should. She would push him away further if he tries to talk to her now.

His trance of thought was interrupted with a sound of his phone. He checked his pants pocket but there was nothing. ‘Now where did I put it?’ He also checked his shirt pocket but to no avail. Before he could get to the entrance he stopped at the bench nearby. He then settled down and checked his bag. Though it isn’t really his style, but what can he do?

After he found his phone, he unlocked it and opened the message from Suho, saying that he’ll be late. He sighed as he put back his phone to his pocket when all of a sudden, he heard a screeching sound from a certain luxurious car. He looked up and found the car was somewhat familiar. Soon a certain boy and a certain girl got out the car. They were back facing him. But as soon as they turned around, Kris’ eyes grew wide as saucers.

Hyunjee?! Who’s that guy?! Is he her brother? But as far as I remember, she doesn't have any siblings’ he thought in a bit of annoyance. He looked at them as they enter the school. Boy, they seem to be so close, like, reaaaal close. And lucky for him, they didn’t seem to notice his presence.

***

 

A/N

It’s been a long time isn’t it?.__.

So here it is, chapter 19, almost 2k words :”) I guess this one is long enough to cover up my absence .__.

Keep the comments coming! I appreciate it so much and thank you for the readers, subbies and upvoters. Me sarang you. Lol the heck does that supposed to mean.

p.s: I haven’t reread the chapter, so please excuse me if there’s any typos or grammar mistakes (._.)