Chapter 2

Healing His Smile


Luhan went to the train station and bought his ticket. He didn't bring much. Just one bag of clothes and 2 pairs of shoes. Another bag for his other belongings. He even brought his camera. He really wanted to try some new things, and do some things out of the box, instead of the boring usual stuff. He brought a lot of money with him. At least the money he had. He planned to use the money wisely, like he usually did, but this time to buy memorable things. 

Luhan glances at his watch, he still had about twenty minuets until the train would be there. He sighed with relief. He liked this feeling. The feeling of being free. He smiled to himself and walked forward. He walked down the long cement pathway, passing benches, telephone poles, and vending machines heading to the loading area.
 
He walks up to a bench and sits down. He glances at his watch again, still about twelve minuets. He looks around. There aren't very many people around today at the train station, he thought to himself scratching his head. He continued to look around and one of the vending machines caught his eyes. He slowly sat up and his lips. He could see his favorite chips. He debated  if he should buy them. He bit his lip, then quickly got up, sorta jogging to the vending machine. Luhan scratched his neck, still confused whether or not to buy the chips. He starred at the chips for a moment then gave in. He took out a dollar and fifty cents and put it into the machine picking the chips. After seconds the chips fell into the bottom. Luhan smiled and grabbed the chips, then skipped back to his seat. when he sat down he cursed himself for even being happy getting chips that can be finished in minuets, nevertheless skipping back to the bench. He sighed, then began to eat the chips. 

After about ten more minuets passed Luhan could see a train in the distance. He smiled, "finally," he whispered to himself. He could just imagine how nice is vacation was going to be, all by himself for weeks,  doing what ever he wanted, and not have to worry about work. 

The train drove up and the very few people including Luhan entered the train and found their seats. Luhan sat in the very back in a corner. He smiled looking out the window. He just couldn't wait anymore, he wanted to get there already.
 
Suddenly the train begins to move. "Yes!" Luhan whispers. 

Luhan takes out his phone, puts in his ear phones, and listens too music. He leans his head onto the window and slowly as time goes by drifts to sleep. He dreams of being happy like he use to as a kid. Running around in the streets without a care in the world. He felt like a weight was lifted off his chest. He fellt happy for more than a few minuets for once. 

Suddenly he was woken up buy one of the workers on the train. "Your here now," the person says. Luhan nods then quickly grabs his things and gets up and walks out of the train. He stretches his arms out and feels the cool air hit his skin.
 
"Nice," Luhan says, then brings his arms back down and grabs his things and heads on. 

Luhan walks a few paces then stops, "Where am I," he says confused. "Oh, yeah!" he says remembering he had a map. He pulled out the map and opened it. He looks at it for a minuet , "Ah! why is it so confusing," Luhan says scratching his neck. His eyes widen, and slaps himself mentally. "I'm so stupid, " He says turning the map around after realizing it was upside down.
 
"Thats better, " Luhan says. He looks at the map for a second or two more then finally finds where he needs to go. He heads his way to his new home. "Ah! but why does it got to be such a long walk from here," he says complaining. "No! No! Its fine, i'll just enjoy the nice air and the pretty views," Luhan says calmly. It was quiet  different from his old place. A slight breeze, nice spring feel. And he did, he got so distracted with the pretty views, that he didn't realize he was already a few feet from his new home. 

Luhan looked away from the blossoms falling, to his new home. He smilled, then began to walk over to his house. He even whistled, something he hasn't done in many years. He walked up to the door and pulled out his keys and opened the door. He slowly walked in, and smiled. It smelled of a new house.

There was a small table in the corner of the room, a mattress on the other end of the room. A small Tv and a small fridge. Luhan sat down on the mattress. "This will do," he says, then leans back on the mattress. He stretched out both his arms and legs, then got up. he looked around and there was one other door. He opened the door and it was a smalll bathroom/laundry room. 

Luhan walked to the middle of the room and glanced at his watch. It was only 6. "I still have time to go out," he says smiling. He walked over to the table where he had placed his camera earlier, and picked up his camera putting the strap around his neck. He gabbed his phone then walked to the door. He opened the door and walked out, a cool breeze immediately hit his face making him slightly shiver. He walked forward and stretched his arms out, "Ah, this is amazing!" he yelled. 

He wasn't one hundred percent sure where he was going, but he was really hungry. He walked forward not caring where he was going as long as he got somewhere. Along the way he took pictures of the new scenery he came across. "so many trees, flowers, and fields," He says happily. Luhan wasn't use to this but it really made him smile. It was so relaxing compared to the city life. He just felt so relieved and taken by all the beauty of nature. 

As Luhan was walking his stomach grumbled a few times. He rubbed his tummy as he was walking, hoping a restaurant or cafe would show up soon. 

Luhan walked about another five more minuets when finally he spotted a cafe, by the name of Angel Cafe. 

 "Cute name," Luhan says, then walks over. 

He slowly opens the glass doors and walks in.  He finds a seat in the back of the room. He looks at the small cute pink menu, and finds what he wants. 

Suddenly a small guy in jeans and a green shirt with light green suspenders walks over to take Luhan's order. He had redish brownish hair and wore a red hat. He had small lips, nice eyes, and wore a name tag. "May I take your order," he said softly. 

Luhan smiles, "yeah, I would like a glass of milk and a sandwich," Luhan says. The guy nods, then leaves. 

Luhan slightly giggled at what the guy was wearing. "Those outfits are perfect," Luhan says giggling, "It actually didn't look bad on the guy," Luhan whispered to himslef. He didn't look as bad as the other guys working there, Luhan thought to himself.

After about five minuets the guy came back with Luhan's order and placed it on the table. At that moment Luhan got a text. 

"Thank you....." Luhan begins then looks at the guys name tag. "Xiumin," he says smiling. 

Xiumin looks back surprised with widened eyes, but then realizes he had a name tag on. Luhan slightly giggles. Xiumin quickly walks away embarrassed. Luhan continues to laugh then picks up his phone. His smile changes when he sees the text is from Sehun. 

Sehun: did you get there safely?? 
Luhan: Yep, eating right now
Sehun: really!? thank goodness your okay^^ What you eating?
Luhan: Sandwich with milk
Sehun: >.< Lucky 

Luhan puts his phone back into his pocket and continues to eat. "This sandwich is amazing," Luhan whispers to himself. Then he takes a sip of Milk. "is it just me or does milk taste better when your not stressed," Luhan says smiling to himself.

After about ten more minuets Luhan had finished. He went to the counter and paid for what he got. Five dollars was the cost. Luhan took out ten dollars and gave it to the cashier. The cashier gave back five. "Give it to my waiter...Xiumin," Luhan says feeling generous. The cashier nods. Luhan smiles and nods, then leaves the cafe. "I'm going to come here every morning," Luhan says to himself. I don't know why I like this place, just seems interesting, Luhan thinks to himself confused to why he finds this place interesting. 

For the next few days Luhan spends his mornings at 'Angel Cafe' He would sometimes secretly watch his waiter Xiumin without realizing it. He caught himself watching him, and would mentally slap himself for doing it. 

Why was I watching him. Why am I so interested in him, Luhan thought. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N: Okay so this is what Waiter xiumin was wearing.