Extra Chapter

Healing His Smile

 

 


 

Extra Chapter ~Year 2008~
 
Xiumin Sighed with relief when the bell for school to end had finally rang. He gathered his things and left, saying a few goodbyes to a few of his friends on the way out. 
When he walked out of the gates of the school he wanted to buy something for his younger brother who had been sick that day.  After a few minutes of thinking of what to buy he finally knew.
 
Xiumin walked up to a bread  bakery that his brother loved, the bread was always freshly baked and tasted like heaven. 
 
Xiumin walked in and walked over to  his brothers favorite kind of bread and took a few while he also got some bread for himself. Xiumin smiled then walked to the counter to pay for the  bread. 
 
Xiumin looked down too his watch as he was leaving the bakery and smiled. He couldn't wait to see the smile on his brothers face when he got the bread. Xiumin began to run his way home.
 
Xiumin's brother wasn't regular like most other kids. His brother had some disabilities, and even though he was in highschool, his brother acted like a little kid. He usually  got deceived by others really easily, and always would get hurt. 
The reason his brother didn't go to school was because of a small accident that happened between him and another student. The student had food poisoned Xiumin's brother and had too stay home for a few days. 
 
~
 
Xiumin ran into the house happily waving the bread in the air, only to encounter his younger brother being beaten by his aunt who was taking care of them. 
Xiumins eyes widened and he ran over shoving his aunt away from his brother. "Leave him alone!" Xiumin yelled.
His aunt rolled her eyes, "You both are worthless! Just get out of my sight!" she yelled.
 
Xiumin got angry. He helped his brother up, "You will never be considered family to us!" Xiumin yelled with anger, then leaving the room with his brother. Xiumin took his brother to their room they shared. 
 
"Stop letting her take advantage of you" Xiumin said giving his brother some bread. "But hyung" his brother began taking the bread in his  hands, "remember what mom and dad said" his brother says. Xiumin looks away, "They only meant  people who are nice to us," Xiumin says calmly. His brother nods, then takes a bite of his bread. 
"Also, don't let others take advantage of you either," Xiumin says taking a bread for himself.
 
~
 
That night Xiumin had a dream about his parents. He saw his parents smiling. He saw them with his brother and himself having a wonderful time, then suddenly everything turned dark and his parents were gone. Xiumin wakes up panting. He looked over to his brother, "You are all I got," Xiumin whispered to himself. Then closed his eyes and slowly fell back asleep. 
 
~
 
~A few days latter~
 
Sirens rang loudly as tons of students gathered around the back of the school where the scene of whatever happened was. A scene of death. 
 
News: Freshman at WWW High School found bullied to death behind the schools main building
 
Xiuman was worriedly looking for his little brother. He wasn't where he was suppose to meet Xiumin at. Xiumin ran outside and noticed the big crowd and then walked over. The closer he got the more he realized something really bad has happened. Something clicked in his mind, "It can't be.....my brother," Xiumin said slowly in a panic. He ran over to the crowd and began digging his way towards the front. 
The closer he got the more light headed he felt. He felt stares coming from other students. 
 
Right as he got to the front the they were zipping up the the dead bag. Xiumin saw his face so clearly and vividly. It was his brother. 
"NO!" Xiumin yelled ad tears streamed down his cheeks. He had fallen onto his knees now. 
.
 
~
 
Everything went downhill for Xiumin from that point on. 
He was alone, he had no one. His life was over at the age of 18.
 
Only three years latter Xiumin found out he had some sort of cancer and there was a big possibility of death. He just laughed, yet cried at the same time. He had no hope, yet he didn't want to die. 
 
Xiumin went through many tests, yet the doctor still didn't have a conclusion of when the end of his life would be, or if he would even die. But soon enough he knew he wouldn't live. 
 
~
 
And now it was three years latter and today was the day Xiumin would finally know the day of his death.  
 
 

 

A/N: Okay So you guys finally know what Xiumin was hiding, and why he doesn't want to meet people. I know this might be kinda of  a big impact figuring out Xiumin might die, but  I planned it from the beginning and are still changing a few things for the future.  I added this chapter , so that you could understand the next chapter a little better, thats why iits a bit short. I'mm still not a 100% sure if I should make Luhan know before hand or latter. I hope that my story isn't going downhill...urgh!                                                               Also I don't know much about medical stuff, so if I sound stupid, I hope you understand.. And I know that this chapter is kinda all over the place.