Chapter 15

Healing His Smile

 

Its already been a week, and also was the day of Sehun's departure back home. Sehun was ready to go home, and forget everything that happened this week, but there was one thing he just couldn't forget.

~

Sehun looks down to his watch, the turns to Luhan, who was happily playing on his phone. "Luhan, what time does the train leave," Sehun says walking closer to Luhan. 

Luhan quickly puts down his phone, and glances at the clock, "You have about an hour. Why?"  he says standing up from his seat. 

"Its nothing, but......I really need to go somewhere," Sehun quickly say before storming out the front door, leaving a flustered Luhan standing there. 

~

It was Xiumin, He was what Sehun couldn't  forget. It was literally his last chance to convice Xiumin that what he planned to do with himself was a horrible thing. Sehun wasn't doing this for Xiumin, but for Luhan. The guy he loved more than anyone, and wouldn't want to see get hurt. 

Sehun had to do something, even if it were to miss his train home.

~

Sehun wildly knocked on Xiumin's front door waiting for an answer, but there was absolutely no answer. Sehun kept knocking, but nothing. He yelled a few times, and even tried to look inside, but still....no answer. 

That was it, Sehun was pissed. Xiumin must be avoiding him. Sehun pulled out his phone, and found Xiumin's number. Luhan insisted Sehun to have Xiumin's number, so there wasn't any other choice. Sehun called Xiumin. Suddenly  Sehun could hear the phone go off in the house. He laughed, "I see how it is," Sehun says thinking Xiumin must obviusly be avoiding him. 

Sehun looks away from the door, while placing his hand down onto the door nob, suddely he hears a 'click'. The front door was open. He looks ahead confused, slowly opening the door. 

It was completley dark, and the first thing he saw was Xiumin's phone on the ground. Sehun's eyes widen, as he quickly opens the door all the way. It was Xiumin, he was laying on the ground, lifeless. 

"There's.....no way!" 

~

Sehun waited impatiently outside the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come out with news. Sehun kept biting his nails nervously, 'the worst that can happen, is that Xiumin is dead and....No, Xiumin is perfectly fine,' Sehun thinks to himself. "Xiumin, you can't leave Luhan" Sehun mumbles to himself.

Soon after about another ten minuets of waiting, the doctor finally comes out. "Good news, is he's fine...for now," the doctor begins, as Sehun sighs in relief, "Bad news, is the disease spread closer to his heart," the doctor says. 

Sehun's eyes widen, "What!"

"He needs to get surgry soon, and fast or be prepared for the worst," the doctor says. 

Sehun nervously sighs, "Can I talk to him?" he says standing up.

The doctor nods, then leads the way.

~

Sehun calmly walks into Xiumin's room, where Xiumin was laying silently. Sehun clears his throat to get Xiumin's attention. Xiumin looks over surprised, then looks away. 

"I saved your ," Sehun simply says, Xiumin still somewhat ignoring Sehun. 

"Look, I may not care about you that much at all, but I do care about Luhan. So you either get surgery, or I will tell Luhan everything about you. Do you really think its fair for you to do something like this! Leaving someone you care about, and someone who cares about you so suddenly out of the blue, its just simply wrong! And I know you know that to. So can't you just-" Sehun says, but suddenly stops after what he see's.

Tears roll down Xiumin's face, his hands strongly clenched together. "Luhan desservs better," Xiumin begin's "Luhan deserves  someone healthy.....like you," Xiumin says trembling.

"But you can get better!" Sehun yells, "Luhan.....he couldn't find anyone better than you. Your the first person in years who's made him this happy. You changed him! You made him a better person. If your gone, then who will make Luhan smile, who will comfort him. All I want is for Luhan to be happy, and without you that can never happen," Sehun says as a tear escapes his eye. 

Sehun was right, Xiumin was the only one and Xiumin knew that to. 

Xiumin nods, "Fine, I'll get the surgery, but there is something I never want you to tell Luhan," Xiumin says wiping his tears away.

~

"Don't tell him I was ever sick," Xiumin says

"Your kidding right?!

~

And like that Xiumin vanished out of thin air. Sehun never new if Xiumin ever really did get the surgery, nor did Luhan ever find out about Xiumin. 

But one thing still stands, Xiumin was still alive. 

 


A/N: bit short, and a bit fast pace....sorry. This is not the last chapter, but it will be ending in the next 1 to 2 chapters. The next chapter will be more from Luhan's perspective, on what happened to Xiumin. 

So, do you think Xiumin got the surgery, or not?