Chapter 4

Healing His Smile

 

 


Xiumin's eyes widen.
"Please! help me!" Luhan says.
Xiumin slowly turns around towards Luhan.
"I...i'm lost. Can yo-" Luhan begins. 
"Forget it!" Xiumin says tearing his arm away from Luhan. 
"Wait, please. You don't want to leave an innocent clueless person out here, would you," Luhan says with puppy eyes. 
"It would probably be better to," Xiumin says angrily. "But, I guess it would be pretty rude if I left...you out here," he says calming down. 
"See thats it," Luhan says patting Xiumin on the back causing Xiumin to back away from Luhan. "Fine. You can just take me to Angel Cafe," Luhan says. Xiumins eyes widen, "No! I mean I can't" Xiumin says. Luhan sighs, "Then your just going to have to take me all the way home. Also the names Luhan."  Luhan says smirking. Oh, so thats this guys name, Xiumin thinks to himself. "really" Xiumin says with a concerned look. Luhan laughs.  

"Where do you live," Xiumin says still feeling uncomfortable. "Its by the cafe...kinda," Luhan says tapping his lip with his finger, "No wait, its closer to the apartments," Luhan says smiling. "Really, There are more than one apartment complex," Xiumin says. "Oh! hehe...." Luhan says scratching his neck. "Erm...I think it was called....it started with an 'S' I think," Luhan says clueless. Xiumin nods, "I think I know which one your talking about," Xiumin says. 

Xiumin walks ahead, Luhan following behind. "wait," Luhan says jogging up to Xiumin. Xiumin looks to Luhan and gives Luhan a weird look. Luhan continues smiling. 
"We have to get to my home before dark," Luhan says nodding. Xiumin squints his eyes, "Why does that matter," Xiumin says. 
"I'm sc-" luhan begins getting cut off by his phone ringing. "Hold on," Luhan says taking out his phone. The caller ID says 'Sehun' Luhan sighs then answers the phone.

"Hey whats up," Luhan says.
"You home?" Sehun says.
"Nope," 
"Why! Its going to be dark soon!" sehun says worried. 
"Don't worry someone his here with me," Luhan says smiling, looking over to Xiumin. Xiumin looks away.
"what! Who! Why!" Sehun says getting frantic
Luhan looks again over to Xiumin and smiles, "He's just a friend," 
"Why are you with this person? You better not be drinking," Sehun says.
Luhan laughs, "I just got lost, and he's helping," 
"Oh, hey about th-" Sehun begins
"Sehun, I have to go now," Luhan says looking at Xiumin. 
"oh..Okay, Bye," Sehun says then hangs up.

Luhan places his phone back into his pocket, Then turns to Xiumin and smiles. "Stop smiling at me, its creepy," Xiumin says. 
"I was smiling? Oh, sorry," Luhan says continuing to smile at Xiumin. Xiumins sighs, "Please don't include me in any of your conversations with someone I don't know," Xiumin says a little annoyed. Luhan nods. 

"Are we almost there," Luhan says happily. "Yeah, do you recognize anything," Xiumin says. Luhan looks around, "nope," 
"What! Thats the apartment," Xiumin says with widened eyes.  "Nope nothing looks familiar. Oh did I say the Apartments are close to 'Angel Cafe' to," Luhan says. Xiumins eyes widen even more, "Ah! We went to  the wrong one. The other one is all the way across town by now," Xiumin says. Now Luhan's eyes widen, "What, but its already getting dark!" 
"Yeah, Its already six thirty. In about ten minuets it will get dark," Xiumin says. "will we get to my house by then," Luhan says worried. " Nope, but we can try," Xiumin says.

They've been walking for about twelve minuets and now it was getting dark. The darker it got, the closer Luhan came to Xiumin. "Please move away," Xiumin says annoyed. "I can't, i'm to scared," Luhan says. 
"We still got about an half hour untill we get you home, so if your going to keep doing this then i'm going to leave you," Xiumin says. Luhan's eyes widen, "You can't," he says grabbing onto Xiumin's arm tightly. Xiumin shakes him off, "Then what do you want me to do," Xiumin says. Luhan shakes his shoulders. 

"What about your house," Luhan says tapping his fingers together. Xiumins eyes widen, then he laughs. "Were not going to my house," he says nervously. 
Luhan squints his eyes, "But...its getting dark and...and..." Luhan says shivering, "Its just scary, please don't make me look like a baby," Luhan says regaining himself. Xiumin laughs, "you already look like one," he says laughing. "Ha-ha, please, please, plea-" Luhan repeats. "Fine!" Xiumin says turning away.  Luhan smiles, "yay! lets go!"  Xiumin glares at Luhan. Luhan looks away still smiling. 

~

"You'll regret this," Xiumin says unlocking his front door. "I don't care, its getting really dark now. Hurry!" Luhan says pushing Xiumin. Xiumin nods, opening his front door. 
Its pitch black inside. Xiumin looks at Luhan, "Are you sure," Xiumin says one last time. Luhan nods his quickly, smiling. Xiumin nods then clicks on the lights. 
Luhan's jaw drops, "What is this!" he says wide eyed. 
"hehe..." Xiumin says scratching his head
"I don't care,I don't care. As long as I got light," Luhan says walking inside.  Xiumin moves a few things around from the floor, "Sorry, my place is this messy, but I warned you," Xiumin says. 

Luhan looked around and the floor was covered with trash and clothes. The couch and table was covered with unfolded laundry, even the TV had a few things hanging from it. He looked over to the Kitchen and Gasped. "Are you kidding," Luhan says surprised. Xiumin runs over to the kitchen and starts picking up some of the few ramen containers off the ground. Luhan walks over and grabs Xiumin's wrist and looks over to him, "Just stop. Are you sick." Luhan says. Xiumin's eyes widen, "What! i'm not sick....I mean what is it to you if I were sick," Xiumin says pushing Luhan away. Luhan smiles, "haha, I was just kidding. Here you go take a shower and i'll pick up a bit," Luhan says. Xiumin sighs, "I'll goo take a shower, BUT don't clean up for me, I don't need your help," Xiumin says, then walks to the bathroom. 

~

Luhan walks to the  middle of the room and sighs, "I can do this," Luhan says brushing his hands. Luhan walks over to the living area, "I'll start with this first, its not that big anyways," he says picking up a dirty sock off the ground. He starts with the unfolded clothes on the couch and table. He folds them up and places them into piles on the table for now. Then Luhan walks to the TV and grabs the few things that were hanging on it and puts them away. Luhan then cleans all around the couch and table. Luhan walks around picking up trash and dirty laundry.

Luhan walks over to the kitchen and picks up all the garbage and puts it into the trash. The trash was full so he took out the full bag and took it outside to put it with the rest of the neighborhood trash. 

~

Xiumin climbed out of the shower and put on a towel. He looked around for his clothes, "Really," he says realizing he was so distracted with this Luhan guy that he forgot his clothes. Xiumin sighs then walks out to the living room. Xiumin's eyes widen. "He...cleaned my house," he says rubbing his eyes checking if it were actually real. He walked over to the kitchen and began to run in circles around the island counter. Then he ran to the living room, but stops suddenly when he realizes Luhan was gone. "Now, where did that guy go," Xiumin says. His eyes widen, "He didn't go in my room!" Xiumin says. Xiumin runs to his room and oppens the door, lucky for him, Luhan wasn't in there. Xiumin walked back out when  suddenly the front door opens and in comes a whistling Luhan. 

Both Luhan and Xiumin stand their looking at each other with surprised looks. "Where were you!" Xiumin says at the same time Luhan says, "Wheres your clothes!" 
Xiumin looks at himself then runs off to his room, While Luhan had looked away. 
Luhan slowly walked over to the couch and sat down and tried to take in what just happened. 
"Thats weird, i've seen Sehun without a shirt and I felt absolutely nothing, but when I saw Xiumin...I looked away like a embarrassed puppy," Luhan says nervously. For a few minuets he thinks, but suddenly a smile appears on his face, "Ah, that was nothing. Must be because i'm just not stressed out," Luhan says laughing to himself. 

~

Xiumin runs in and slams the door shut. "I'm so stupid. Why didn't I change right after I got out," Xiumin says embarrassed of himself. "I probably looked retarded," Xiumin says scratching his head. Xiumin falls back onto his bed, "But whats so wrong for two guys to see each other shirtless," Xiumin thought to himself. 
Xiumin sits back up scratching his neck, then stands up and walks over to the dresser and changes into a new pair of clothes. 

~

After about ten minuets of Luhan awkwardly sitting on the couch, Xiumin walks out with a few blankets and a small baby blue pillow. Xiumin walks over to the couch and throws everything on top of Luhan causing Luhan to fall back getting trampled by all the blankets. Xiumin stood there waiting for Luhan to sit up, but nothing happens for a long time. Xiumin's eyes  start to widen, but suddenly he hears  laughter coming from under the blankets. Xiumin walks over and kicks Luhan. "Ouch!" Luhan yelped from under the blankets, then sits up continuing to laugh. Xiumin stood their with his arms crossed. Luhan still laughing pointing to Xiumin, "I scared you, didn't I," Luhan says laughing. Xiumin still no responce. Finally Luhan's laughter calms down. "Are you done now," Xiumin says. Luhan smiles and nods his head. "Then go to bed," Xiumin says throwing the baby blue pillow at Luhan. Luhan catches the pillow, "haha! i caught it!" Luhan says. Xiumin already halfway to his room, "Oh, and don't come in my room," Xiumin says seriously. 

~

Xiumin lay in his bed hands crossed. "I shouldn't be gettng involved with anyone right now, i'm already hurting enough people," he says closing his eyes. 

~

Luhan lays on the couch and sighs, "This guy...Xiumin, he just great," he says smiling to himself. "But why does his attitude have to be so harsh,"   Luhan says still smiling.

 


A/N: Hope you all had a great Christmas^__^

And I hope you guys like my story still. Anyways thanks for all the subscribers I have for this story so far.  You guys really make me happy^^ 

Ps: sorry for any mistakes and Subscribe and comment , i like your guyses feed back ^^