Chapter 16

Healing His Smile

P


 

Luhan Watched as Sehun raced out of the room. He stood for a few seconds blinkng, a bit confused about the whole situation. The plan was to walk Sehun to the train station, say their goodbyes, then part ways. Then Luhan would go back home, and call Xiumin and talk for a bit, but what exactly just happen. Was Sehun going to come back, or was he going to go to the train station by himself. 

Being his confused self, he took his phone, and dialed Sehun's number and called, but no answer. Sehun not answering Luhan's phone calls was rare, to rare, almost impossible. Something was up, but what could Luhan do about it.

It took a while for Luhan to decide weather or not to call Xiumin, but he did. The call went strait to voice mail, causing Luhan too sigh sadly. What was going on, Luhan just wanted to know. 

~

One hour, Luhan waited one hour, untill finally he got a call from Sehun. 

"Dude, what  happended to you! Did you miss the  train," Luhan says a bit annoyed.

Sehun smiled to himself, "Don't worry, i'm on the train now," he says, then sighs.

There was a long pause.

"If...you need anything, call me," Sehun says with a soft voice.

"Okay," Luhan says a bit confused, but still understands.

Their conversation ended.

Luhan was still confused, but he couldn't just sit there. He was going to go to Xiumin's house.  

~

Luhan happily walked up to Xiumin's front door and knocked. He knocked a few more times, then waited. No answer. Nobody answered. Luhan looked through the side windows, and noticed it was pitch black. Was he not home? Luhan thought to himself. He shrugged, then nervously left.

~

What was it, Its been days since Luhan saw, or talked to Xiumin. Luhan was overly worried. He called Sehun almost everyday, but nothing changed. 

~

-1 year latter-

Luhan lost all hope in ever seeing Xiumin again. He felt empty and broken, but most of all he felt betrayed.

 


 

A/N: OMG! This chapter and is probably the shortest chapter ever. I'm really sorry that its like this, but i've lost all hope in the ending of this story, i had a GREAT idea for the ending, but it all went BLAA. TT_TT

BUT i'm not done yet! 

I was wondering would you like to see an Epilogue or a sequel?????????