MINHO'S PROMISE

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

LEE MINHO - Oh! why are you here alone again?

DARA - huh? nothing. 

LEE MINHO - you wanna eat Ice cream?

DARA - huh!!!!! emmmmm...

LEE MINHO - here!!!

DARA - komowo! oppa!

LEE MINHO - Dara yah!

DARA - hmmppp?? (I look at him, with confusion)

LEE MINHO - I'm sorry!

DARA - ehhh??? why are you saying sorry oppa?

LEE MINHO - I'm sorry that i can't take care of you, I'm sorry that I can't take you from where you are right now, but I promise! one day I will be a man and I will protect you, and I will make you the happiest woman in the world! i'll make that happened, just wait for me, just wait for that day ok?!

DARA - OPPA! (I just hug him, I just hug him, in a way that he will know that I will wait, I will wait for him to be a man and fulfill his promise to me)

DARA's FATHER - DARA! DARA'yAHHHH

DARA - oppa! I need to go now, father is looking for me. byee oppa!!!!

LEE MINHO - the next thing I knew was I was calling her name, DARA'YAHH!!! then I realize I was Dreaming again. I miss her, I miss her so much, Sandara wait for me a Little bit more. I'll do everything to fulfill my promise I will make you happy, I will protect you, I will make you the happiest woman in the world. I'll make sure of that.

JYP - Oh! Minho, good you are already awake, you need to prepare your self we will be late for your schedule today.

LEE MINHO - huh?? schedule? do I have schedule right now? I thought that I don't have morning schedule today?

JYP - huh!! Oh!! I didn't informed you yesterday? you have a schedule today, you have a fan signing 

LEE MINHO - Hyung! I told you I don't like being rush.

JYP - I know, but we need to rush everything because of the changes that we made at your schedule. so hurry up!

LEE MIHO - next time Hyung! informed me at list a day before

JYP - arraso!! bppalli!

_____________________________________________________________

DARA - yahh! what are we doing here?

BOM - dara' can't you see those pictures all around the area?

DARA - yah! I can see it. LEE MINHO'S picture.

BOM - Then, what is written on it?

DARA - LEE MINHO'S FAN DAY

BOM - Oh! my god! I'm glad you can read.

DARA - so we are here just because of LEE MINHO?

BOM - YAhh! what? Just? it's LEE MINHO Sandara park, It's LEE MINHO

DARA - so what if it's lee minho?

BOM - Oh my god! DARA AJUMMA, I know you are Alien from outer space, but don't make it too obvious, people won't accept Alien on earth.

DARA - yahhh!!!! I just don't understand why, you let me skip my work, to come with you here, just because of LEE MINHO, don't you know how much i lose again for not working today?

BOM - DARA'yahh!!! i'll pay your time today! arrasso, I'll pay you double. and i'll pay for your expenses for your research project as well.

DARA - ahh!! really? arrasso, accepted.

BOM - aiizzzz!!!! you look like money....

DARA - I am, everything or anything if it's for many, I'll accept it.

BOM - ahh!!! DARA'YAHHH.. I''ll pay for your first tuition fees if you will do one thing for me.

DARA - ehhh??????????? and what do you wan't me to do now?

BOM - authograph from LEE MINHO

DARA - ehhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! just for an autograph you will do that?

BOM - YAhhh!!! how many times do I need to tell you, it's not just an autograph, It's from LEE MINHO

DARA - arrasso!!! (without hesitation I grab her pen and the note that she has been holding since we arrive, I wen't to the crowd and try to pass through for me to get on the front)

WOMAN 1 - excuse me miss, you need to follow the line

WOMAN 2 -miss there is a line

DARA - aizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it so hard to get even his sign. i have been trying my best to be on the first line so that i can get his sign and we can get out of this crowd, but i have been trying my luck for almost an hour already, and the worst is that the crowd become wild when I guess! lee minho arrived, I can't even see him, it became so noisy and instead of me being in the front i see my self being push at the back. and that is the time i realize that it will be impossible for me to be in front so I decided to follow the line where, I guess it will be miracle for me to get his sign on how far where i am at him now, it will take 2 to 3 days for him to sign all of this people here and I am the very last person. then I decide to look for bom and tell her that I can't do it.

BOM - DARA'YAHHHH

DARA - BOM, sorry but................

BOM - hurry up.. i know something.

DARA - (bom is now pulling me somewhere,) what are you doing? where are we going?

BOM - I know it's impossible for you to get his sign with that crowd, so I find a way for you to get his sign.

DARA - huh?find a way?what way?

BOM - I remember that this MALL is own by GD

DARA - huh!!! so???

BOM - so! we can use him, to get his sign!

DARA - huh!!! use him? how?? ehhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! own by GD? use him? yahhhhhhhhhhh! don't tell me.

BOM - yes!!! you got it, finally!

DARA - are you crazy? no way!!!!!!!!

BOM - yahhhh!!!! why are you shouting??? and what is so wrong with that?? what's the use of him being your boyfriend if we can't even use your relation for something like this?

DARA - PARK BOOOMMMMM!!!! no waayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOM - DARA'YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleassss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - he is not my boyfriend, he will never will, and there is no way that you will use my name and spread in the world that i am his girlfriend because he is not my boyfriend and I am not his girlfriend. ( just that and I was about to turn my back on her when I herd her shout my name)

BOM - SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - i felt my body frozen, because of what she did, i felt that all of the people on this mall was looking at us, so I look at her and grab her to get our out from this mall, when again I was stiff with her sudden reaction

BOM - KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( ,,,, I never ask for something for you, this is just one of those simple favor that I have ask from you, but you can't even forgive me for it. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

DARA - aiiizzzzzzzzz!!!! yah! do you even need to cry? arrassooo, let's do it!

BOM - chincha? 

DARA - let's go before I change my mind, but this time you will do the job and I will not say any word.

BOM - ok-ok! i just need to show you  to them, so that they will believe it.

DARA - huh! do you think they will believe it, if they see me? I think they will doubt more if they will see me, and in fact he is not really my boyfriend so it will up to you on how you will make them believe about it.

BOM - aizz!!! what are you talking about? why are you keep on denying about him, anyway let me do the job, follow me.

----------------------------------------------------

SOMEONE'S POV

it is so crowd on the mall. I can't hear anything but people shouting LEE MINHO, but it never skip my hearing when I herd that name, someone just call her name

SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandara park? sandara is here?

____________________________________________________

HI TO ALL OF MY READER, THIS IS MY UPDATE, HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THIS SOMEONE? NWE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS.

AGAIN IF I CAN'T UPDATE HERE, TRY TO READ IT AT WATTPAD I MIGHT UPDATE SOON, BUT AGAIN I UPDATE IT FIRST AT WATTPAD...

THANK'S AND LOVE YOU ALL........