THE MISUNDERSTANDING

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA'S POV

 

It's a brand new day, I had a very good sleep, I feel so good and safe, It has been like 3 days since GD asked me to live on his place, yes! I am now living at Kwon's Mansion. It's early in the morning, I don't know why but I felt like someone is watching me, I open my eyes to look if there is really someone looking at me, then tadaaa!!!! I was right he was there sitting on the side of my bed! For how long he was there I don't know, and what are the thing that he saw I don't know..

 

DARA – what are you doing here?

 

GD – You sleep Like a baby!

 

DARA – 0___0

 

DARA – ehh!!!????? for how long have you been looking at me?

 

GD – 1? 2? oh maybe 3? hours! . I'm not really sure..

 

DARA- aiizzz!!!

 

I was about to stand, to get-up from the bed, when he suddenly pull me down on the bed again and he face me to him while hugging me, we are now both laying on the bed.

 

DARA – yahhh!!! What are you doing?

 

I was wiggling to get away from him but it's useless he luck my two legs between his legs...

 

GD – did you miss me?

 

DARA – no! Why should I?

 

GD – ouch!!!

 

DARA – Let me go!

 

GD – no!

 

DARA – I said let me go!

 

GD – tell me first!!,, tell me that you missed me.

 

DARA - +______+ !!!! I didn't miss you

 

GD – ok then!. We will stay like this.

 

DARA – yahh!!! ok!! ok!!! I miss you...

 

GD – say it with feeling, look at my eyes...

 

then I obey with his order I looked at him, on his eyes.

 

DARA – I miss you.

 

GD – That's it..

 

I was about to get-up already, but I was stand by his action when he pulled me down again, I end up laying on the bed and he was on my top.

 

DARA – yahhh!!!! G...

 

GD – not so fast baby!!!!!

 

MWAAAA!!!!!

 

DARA – 0________0...................................

 

GD – fix yourself now, I'll send you to school.

 

Then he left me dumb founded,

 

that's it!!! That's what I exactly missed..., his kiss!!! what?? did I just say that?? OMG!!! I'm loosing it...  

 

new that's the first time that I saw him since the day that we announced to the world that I am his Woman.

 

FLASH BACK

 

GD – I told you!! I'm not gonna do anything to you, not unless you will ask for it.

 

DARA – ehh???? what are you talking about? (I open my eyes, and I look directly on his eyes)

 

GD – tell me!!.............. tell me that you want me!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

DARA – 0 _____________ 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what??????????

 

GD – tell me that you want more and I'll be more than happy to give you my service!!!!!!

 

DARA – T__________________T !!!!!!!!!!! yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I pushed him with all my power I have left, I can't believe him)

 

GD – wahahahahahahaha!!! you look so funnny!!!!!!!!!

 

DARA - get out now or else i will be the one to go...

 

GD - ok! ok! Chill......

 

DARA – out. Jiyong, out!!!!

 

GD – ok!! i'll see you later then....

 

DARA – ehh???? what for????

 

GD – you will know later, new. DARA!

 

DARA – ehhh???

 

GD – welcome to my world!

 

DARA – ehhhhh?????

 

GD – you are now officially the MILLIONAIRES LOVER! 

 

The next thing I knew was I was all alone, alone inside that huge room.

 

Ring!!!!!!!! Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

DARA – oh!! bom'yahh!!!

 

BOM – dara??? are you ok??

 

DARA – yes! I'm ok!!!

 

Bom – I saw it.

 

DARA – ehh!!! what???? ahhh!!!! the news???

 

BOM – nehh!!! dara'yahhh!!!!.... are you really ok??

 

DARA – hmmm.. I am...

 

BOM – Dara...... I found him..

 

DARA – ehhh?? who????

 

BOM – Che........

 

Knock! Knock!!!!

 

JAMES – Young lady!! we need to go now.

 

DARA – ehh???? ahh ok!! wait....

 

DARA – Bom'yahh!! I'll talk to you later ok?? I need to go now.. see you..

 

Then I hung-up the phone and I follow James, I didn't bother to ask where are we going. All I know is that we went out of the hotel, we ride Limousine the next thing I know is that we are now interring a very huge Entryway.. I can't believe what I'm seeing actually I never imagine that something like this do exist....

 

then the door suddenly open..

 

WELCOME TO KWON'S MANTION YOUNG LADY!

 

BOM'S POV

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

MINHO - i'm CHEMI-SHIN

 

MINHO - i'm CHEMI-SHIN

 

BOM - what?!!!!!! wait??????.........??????????????

CHEMI-SHIN! you mean, you are that boy?! you're........................................

 

MINHO - Yes! I have been looking for her since that incident. I didn't mean to leave her.. I just don't have a choice that time.

 

BOM - wait! you're not kidding right?!

 

MINHO - no i'm not..... I'm her long lost fiance!

 

BOM - 0 _______ 0 

 

MINHO - at that night when she lost her father, i want to take her away, but something happened that i was not able to do it.

 

BOM - who did that to them? who?

 

MINHO - ................................................ (SILENT)

 

BOM - tell me? if you really care about her, you should have at list look for those people.

 

MINHO - I know those people. 

 

BOM - then who are they?

 

MINHO - KWON JI YOUNG.......

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Dara'yahh!!!! I'm not gonna let you hurt again.. I saw the hardship you been through!!! I will not let him hurt you again.... I will never let you be hurt again....

 

I WILL GET HIM AWAY FROM YOU...