OUR STORY

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

HER POV

Our story was long gone. there is no you and me now, Kiko!

I was stiff with what he said, I turn my back on him, I looked outside from the place I stand the City of Ottawa is very clear.

No! Jiyong! we are just starting our story and I will not let anyone go between us.

No! I will not let you go between us.

then I saw him walking towards the door, before he could open it, I run towards him and I hug him from his back, I hug him really tight that I know he can feel all the pulse on my body.

no,no,no Jiyong! don't go. please don't go! I was already crying really hard, I felt like if I will let him go now he will never be mine.

stop it! Kiko.

no! no! i won't, if you leave me now, I swear I will kill myself.

then I fell him relax, then he took my hand, and he faced me.

you are the only one left for me, Jiyong! your the only one I have, you promised me that you will be always there for me, you promise my mom and dad! that you will take care of me.

yes! but you left!

no I didn't.

Yes! YOU DID! he shouted at me again.

You left me, when I needed you the most,, you choose to be here, for what? for your career?

no! no! it was not like that. it wasn't like that... I was crying so bad that I can't even say my words properly.

then what? tell me what?.... I begged you before not to leave me, but you did, i tried to follow you but you never let me see you, but now! you want what?

then he left me like that, I was so devastated. I was down on my knees, then decided to tell him everything, I run toward him, I was looking at him, I need to stop him, I need to tell him everything now or never.

I was in the parking lot already I saw his car moving, it was so fast, I run in front of it without thinking that he might hit me, for me, I can lose my life if I will lose him, it was so near before he hit me, it was good that his car stopped before he did, i was down on the floor when I saw him coming to me.

what the heck are you trying to do?

when he was near to me, I grabbed him,and I hugged him,

don't leave me! i will die if you do Jiyong!

stop this nonsense. Kiko! stopped it, then he pushed me, and he turned his back on me.

it was your Dad!, it was your DAD! he was the one who forced me to leave.

then I saw him looked at me, without any expression on his face.

I was sick, I was dying, then when your father found out about it, he force me to come here to cure myself, he told me that I need to cure myself for you, and I must not tell you about it, do you know what I have been through? do you think that I live my life so good when I was far away from you? that every time you came to see me, do you know how many times i cut myself for  me to feel the pain twice that you do, cause that's the only way I can convince my self that  by doing that it's fair hurting you that way, do you know how hard it was for me that every time i miss you I run from your fathers guards and look at you from far? do you have an idea about that? huh! do you?

then I saw him looked away to me, I didn't hear anything from him, instead I saw him move towards his car, when I saw that he was about to leave again after all I have told him, I felt my lungs is tightening and I can't breath, the next thing I saw was blur everywhere, then I lost it, the last thing I heard was him calling my name.

Kiko! Kiko!

DARA'S POV

I looked back on the road, I was shaking, what does he mean, Wife? is it possible that he has a wife? I was thinking of asking him back to clarify it, and tell him that I didn't hear exactly what he told me.

Lets go Oppa!,

Yes! instead of me asking him to clarify what he just told me, I decided not to hear it or not to know about it, not because I don't want to know, but because I'm afraid to know, I'm afraid that my assumption is actually correct, and if it is correct what will gonna happened to us? what will I do? how will I react? those questions start bugging my mind, I was shaking really bad, when I felt that a tear came out on my right eyes, I looked out side trying to hide it from him.

Let's go oppa! I feel like I'm tired.

I feel relieve that he didn't talked or ask me, he start the engine again and he drove me home,

when we arrived in front of the mansion, I didn't wait for him to open the door for me, I went out of his car for him not to bother his self.

thank you oppa! I will visit you tomorrow again. bye!

then I run towards inside the mansion, when the people inside saw me they all gathered to welcomed me, I looked around looking for CL but I didn't see her, so I run inside I want to be alone for now, I wan't to reach our room as soon as possible, but when I was about to go up, I saw someone, someone not so familiar with me.

Miss Sandara Park, the daughter of Mr. Park. it is nice to finally meet you. he said.

he looks very authoritative, I was trying to remember if I met him before but can't remember, he looked like he is on his 50's or 60's maybe I can't actually tell, he looked young. I walked towards him, then when I finally saw his face clearly I realize who this man is, I can't be wrong he really looked like him, I'm sure he is Ji young's father, but what he is doing here? Ji young is not here.

MINHO'S POV

I was about to take a sleep when I heard someone knocking on my door so hard after the door bill, as if that person is in hurry for the door to be open.

who is that?

Oppa! Oppa! open the door!

then I heard her calling my name, without any second thought I run towards the door and open it as quickly as I can, as soon as I open it, she welcomed me with a very tight hug while she is crying.

what happened to you? what is going on?

oppa! take me away, get me out of here.