WHEN A MAN IS BROKEN

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

GD'S POV

"Young Master! It's pass 12 already, I think it's time for you to go home.

"I'm ok, James! I still don't feel like going home.

" you still have a flight to catch as early as 7 in the morning, don't you think you need to at least have some rest.

"When did you start to be my mom! James?   

I told him, without even looking at him. This has been my daily routine, I burn my self into working, I keep my self busy as much as I can, the only time I'm not working is when my body won't take it any more and I will fall a sleep without having even a sec. To think of anything. I will literally colaps.

I didn't hear any respond from him anymore, instead I heard the door was opened and closed again, this will be the same as the other days I will exhaust myself from working till my body will finally surrender.

Then I heard someone is knocking, I didn't bother to say anything for I know who it was already, then I heard the door was open again..

"Why are you here?

I didn't wait for her to say anything.

"Ahh! You were late again tonight, so I decided to visit you here, I brought some foods for you.

Then I look at her, with disgusting look.

"And now you are trying to be a loving wife.

I see no expression on her.

"You know that we have a flight tomorrow right?

"The last time I checked, I still have James as my personal secretary.

Then I resume with what I'm doing.

"You can't treat me like this for long Ji young. You know that!

Then I was irritated with what she said.

"Oh! My bad. I forget that you are actually my wife,...... 

Then I saw her face in lighten a little bit.

"Through papers..

I emphasize my last sentence. I know I am being so bad and harsh but it's me. I am just being the usual me, who doesn't care of anyone or anything.

"Is it because of her?

Oh! No, bad question I told myself.. I feel myself being more irate for what she asked. I didn't bother to answer her for I know I might not be able to control myself. 

"So it's still all about her, when will you forget about her? When will you move on?

And she is now half shouting on me.

"Stop it!

"No! I'm so over it, I've been with you all this time, but you never looked at me even once, why can't you just forget her.

"Never! Never will I forget about her, no one can replace her, even you can't replace her, no matter what you do.

I utter out shouting at her without hesitation that even my chair fall down because of the way I stood up. Then the next thing I know was when she run away out of my office.

I was shocked with what I've said as well. So that's how I truly feel, after all - after all they have done to me.

FLASH BACK

When I heard about the news I can't believe it, I had a mixed emotions I was happy and excited so I will be a father, I will have a child we will have a child.

"It's not what your thinking it is, son!

Then everything changed when I heard his voice, I felt my blood boil.

"it's not your child.

"What?

I know this is his doing again there is no way that I will believe him. Then he suddenly took the remote control of the TV. I was shock when I saw Minho and Dara.

"Yes! She is expecting.

-for how many months already?

"It has been more than 4 weeks.

-who is the father?

Then I feel my heart tighten.

"It's........

Then Minho looked at dara, the next thing was something that didn't sink in on me.. dara answered that questions and her answer is something I didn't expect.

"It's our child! Minho and I... 

Everything was unclear the next thing I know was when I was trying to stood up, I took off all of those stuff that they put on my body without feeling anything. I felt numb. James was trying to assist me, careful that I might full down, I grab the first thing that my hand could reach and I broke the TV with it.

"So this is the woman you are willing to give your life with.

"Out! Out!

I was shouting my lungs out.

"I didn't expect I raised a foolish child.

Then my father went out. James was there., he was just looking at me.

"Check everything! I want you to know the truth..

"Yes! Young Master.

I am not understanding anything, everything is so fast! How could it be his child, there is no way. Just the other day they are here, she was here we even almost did it.. no! I know something is going on, and I must know that. but fist I need to be out of here as soon as possible.