MINHO'S FEAR

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

MINHO'S POV

I was sitting silently trying to have some sleep, i felt so tired after dealing with all of those fans and reporters, we didn't expect all of those fans to be at the airport, it was suppose to be a private trip. when i heard two girls talking in a very loud voice, as if they just met for how many decades i was about to look at them to see who are they, and if it's possible to reprimand them that they are actually inside "silent zone". but then i heard one of the girl talk about me, so instead of me, i call one of the cabin crew and i ask her to talk to those two girls. i felt at peace when i no longer heard them talking. i tried to look at them in a way that they wont recognize me they are sitting on the next raw and we are in a first class, the first thing i saw is the woman who was trying to pick something on the floor when she was able to pick it, i finally saw her face i was stiff, i can't move, i was glued by looking at her.

'DARA' (whispering) 

that's the only word that i could say, i was taken back when suddenly she looked at me with curiosity, without hesitation i stood up and walked out i went to hyung, he is sitting into a business class, when hyung saw me he was curios in why i was there.

 

 

JYP - oh!! minho'yahh why are you here? aren't you suppose to be resting now? it will be a long flight. 

 

MINHO - HYUNG! I saw her, she is here, I saw her i can't be wrong, it's her.

 

JYP - at first i didn't understand what he was talking about, when i saw his facial expression i get why he is acting so weird. i felt uneasy! i pull him down afraid that someone might recognize him., thanks no one is sitting next to me. i acted as if i didn't get why he is acting like this, so i ask him to make sure.

- who did you see? who is she?

 

MINHO - Hyung!.... (silence)

             - she is still beautiful as before.

 

JYP - are you talking about the woman in your dreams?

 

MINHO - (nodded to confirm) silence..............

 

JYP - how can you be so sure that it was her, it has been almost 5 years since you last saw her. 

 

MINHO - it's her Hyung, it's her. I cant be wrong. 

 

JYP -  there is only one person who could make him like this, MINHO is a very  cool man, you will never see him afraid or out of his composure, except when it's about this about her, his ultimate 'FEAR'. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA'S POV

 

I and bom was talking in our normal way of talking (normal for us is like shouting with each other) not caring about the people around us.

 

DARA - yah!! how could you leave me there. you don't have an idea what happened to me.

 

BOM - I'm so sorry, (looking at dara in a very cute way, she knew that if she act cute dara cant resist her and will forgive her) can you blame me bout that, it was a once in a blue moon opportunities for me to have a chance to at list have a short glimpse on MINHO. (looking above as if she is dreaming) you don't have an Idea. he was like an alive ANGEL.

 

DARA - I saw someone as well, awhile ago.. I saw....... (i was about to tell her, when one of the crew cut me off, telling us to lower down our voice cause some people are sleeping) we don't have a choice but to stop our conversation instead.

 

BOM - let's have a sleep, it will be a long flight and once we arrive we have so many things to do,that we might don't have a chance to sleep. (whispering enough for her to hear)

 

THIRD PERSON

 

(dara nodded sign of agreeing) , she was trying to get her eye mask when it was accidentally fell down the floor she was trying to get it without standing, when she successfully have it, she felt that someone is looking at her, she tried to look around and she was not wrong a pair of an eyes was looking at her, she can't understand the expression of that eyes, she was curious because that person who was looking at her was all covered, she could only see his eyes. and suddenly the owner of those eyes stood up, she didn't saw where that person was going cause she put her mask on even before he pass through her.

 

DARA'S POV

 

I was into my dream land, when suddenly someone pulled me up, i was actually being drag by someone whom I didn't see clearly who it was, some where. and when i successfully took off my mask using my other free hand, i was shock.

DARA - where are you dragging me into? where are we going?

 

------------------------------------------------

 

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THAT PERSON? 

 

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE GRAMMAR ERROR, :)  THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING EVER.

 I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE REAL SOON

THANKS TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBER AND READER :)