WAR OF LOVE PART 1

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA’S POV

Omo! Did I just kiss him back again?? What is so wrong with you Sandara? Why do you keep on betraying yourself?

I was on my deep thought when someone call me.

Minzy - Dara Unnie??

Dara - ahhh!!! Minzy ahhhh!!!!

She looked at me in a way that all of the hair entire my body will stand because of her creepy look.

Minzy - unnie!!! Why did you lie?

Dara - ehhh???? Ahhhh!!!! Aigo,, you really cute. Come here!

I grab her and pinch her very cute nose.

Minzy - unnie!! I’m not mad that you are dating, i’m just mad that you lie to me.

Dara - ahhh!!! No I didn’t lie to you.

Minzy - no! You did, the last time I ask you, you said you are not dating.

Dara - yahh!! That time we were not dating yet!

Minzy - ehh??? So you guys just started dating??

Dara - ammm!! I nod as a sign of agreement.

Minzy - unnie!! Take care of him.

Then she run away, when I looked around, people are looking at me, students I mean, I know they are talking about me again. When I enter my room there you go, another world war. No one is even talking, they are just looking at me, imagine how awkward is that. I went to set on my chair. 

Jin ah - oh come on guys??!! Lets not make it a big deal. We don't know why on earth that happened? Don’t you think it’s so unbelievable.

Suzy - yahh!!! But it’s all over the news, you know.

Oh my god! Are they talking about me? As if i’m not here. This is not back fighting, this is front fighting lol.

Jin aah - that’s what I’m saying, we don’t know what happened why all of sudden, GD announced it all over the world.

Suzy - let’s not skip the kissing part.

Then next thing I knew they are all looking at me again.

Jin ah - yahhh!!! What did you do? Did you threaten him?

Dara - what? Are you talking to me?

Jin ah -yes! You!  how come that gd is dating you?

Dara - oh! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that with that fancy thing you have there, you can’t afford to buy TV?

All of them - what???? 0_______0

Dara - you know, TV? Television!

Suzy - yahh!! We know what TV is, but what? can’t afford TV?

Dara - ahhhhhhh!!!! So you have TV, but how come you guys, asking me that question, when it’s all over the news.

Jin ah - yahhhh!!!!! 

She was about to reach me, to pull my hair I think when we heard someone shouting.

Soon Kyu - omooooo!!!! Guyssss!!!!!

She was out of breath when she arrived in our room, God knows, how far she run. All of there attention went to her.

Soon Kyu - you won’t believe what I have witness guys!!! 

Suzy - what was it?

Soon Kyu - what about my goodbye kiss baby! (with matching man voice, trying to copy GD’s voice)

ALL OF THEM  - 0___0 . .. .  . . . . . . . 

Soon Kyu - GD!!! GD!!! He said that to Dara this morning, he even send him her. And the most exiting part is that GD kiss DARA in front of so many students, imagine how sweet is he. Oh my god!! Dara is so Lucky!! Wait..... What are you guys, doing?? And have you seen Dara????

Then that’s the time that they all looked at me with this believe..

Jin ah - kyahahahaha!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :(

Then she run away, god knows where is he heading.

Soon kyu - omo!! Dara yah!! I’m your big fan now... Can we be friend?
 
Dara - ahhhh!!! Ehhh??????/

Soon Kyu - let’s watch together later. Come with me ok?

Dara - ahh?? Where?? Watch what???

Soon kyu - Lee Minho!! He is here. He has Fan signing here, so because we are friend we will watch together ok?

I was stiffed, again! I was out of breath for like how many second by hearing his name, what? He is here? But why? No, no...

Soon kyu - are you ok??

Dara - ahhhh!!! Yah i’m alright, I’m ok!!!

MINHO’S POV

Today is the day I’ll make sure that I will see her, that i will be able to talk to her.

Park Bom - make sure that everything is in our plan.

Minho - it is, don’t worry!

Bom - good!! I will just do  my part later.

Minho - what if, she will not show?

Bom - don’t think about that. That part is my job!

Minho - i know but! What if, you know, GD!

Bom - we have planed about this already, and as what I have told you, she is your’se, she will be, though! It hurts you know.. Lol

Minho - stop kidding.!

Bom - i just want to lighten the situation.

Minho - thank you Bom!

Bom - i’m not helping you! I’m helping my best friend! I can’t afford to see her hurt again, I won’t allow that to happened.

MANSION

YG - so! This is the reason why!

GD - appa!!! What are you doing here?

YG - it’s that the way you great your father.

Then YG hug GD, GD on the other hand, feels so confused and worried, he knows that his father is here for a reason, a reason that he is sure he won’t like.

GD’S POV

YG - I miss you my son!!!

MY son??? He called me son??

GD - what is it dad???

YG - hahahaha!!! You are impatient as always...

SILENCE ............... . . . . .. . 

YG - will I have heard a bird is nesting into my house! So i decided to check it my self.

GD - yes! She is my girlfriend! 

YG - girlfriend huh!!! . . . . .  It’s so unusual of you son! You call someone as your girlfriend.

GD - she is not just someone! DAD!!!... 

YG - ofcaurse!!!! She is my son, GIRLFRIEND! What is her name again?? Ahhh!!! 

SANDARA, right!!!! SANDARA PARK