HIS TRUE COLOR

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

MINHO"S POV

'no she should not know about it

'it's impossible, Minho! it all over the news.

'yes! I know, i need to make it at home as soon as possible.

'why are you doing this Minho?

'hyung! she is already trying to move on, and call me selfish but I think this is the best for the both of them

'it might be the best for them, but! it is not for you, you will end up hurting your self.

i was frozen with what he said, I know and I understand what he mean but I need to at least try.

'i'll rather choose to hurt myself than to see her broken, and to see him ......

'to see him what Minho?

'this is the best for every one Hyung! 

'do you think that you can stop it?, I never heard Gd do this kind of thing, he is so desperate, he even hurt his self, so do you think you can stop him?

'I don't know hyung! but I need to try, if he wants her, he needs to work for it, and he needs to prove that he deserve her.

'it's up to you Minho! just don't forget I warn you about this..

'thank you hyung!

as soon as I heard him say bye! i hung up the phone, I was on my taping when I heard the news from hyung!, then without any second thought, I left to make sure than I can prevent dara to hear or to know about it, as soon as I arrived I went outside my car and I run inside as if someone is after me, then I saw her coming out from the house, when I see how she looks like, there I said that I am too late.

'where are you going?

'I need to see Jiyong

'you know that you can't

'no one can stop me

then I saw tears coming out from her eyes. then she start walking but before she pass over me, I stopped her.

'I won't let you.

'don't try to stop me, I'm not gonna let you stop me.

'i'm sorry! but I just can't let you go there.

then she started to wiggle she tried to get away from me, I hug her from her back I make sure that she won't be able to get away, and I carried her inside, and she is still wiggling

'let me go! Minho. Let me go..... no!!! let me go! I need to see him, I want to see him,, let  me see him... why are you doing this?

then she started to strip my shirt, she was hurting me physically, when I felt that it's impossible for me to carry her inside with the way she wiggle I carry her on my shoulder i carry her as if she is a one sack of a rice. then she wiggle more she start to punch my back, I'm so glad that I am physically strong, when we arrived inside the house, I put her down on the couch. as soon as she was free she tried to get away again.

'STOP IT DARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why but I dear shout her, she was stiff, i saw how shock she was when I shouted at her, I didn't mean too but I was not able to stop it.

'what do you think will happened to you if you show there? do you thing that you can go near to him?

'I don't care! I don't care... I just wan't to see him, I need to at least try..why can't you understand?

I was not able to stop it! i can't bare to see her like this, I can't bare to see her broken and into pain, so I walk towards her, I grab her chin in a very gentle way and I made her look at me.

'I understand! I understand more than you do, believe me.

'then why won't you let me see him? I promise! just let me see him this time.

I was deeply hurt, her eyes is mirroring how she feels, it hurts but I need to accept that everything that is written on her eyes is love, longing, and pain and that is all because of him.

'ok! I will let you see him, but not now.

'but why? why not now?

'it's too dangerous for you.

'dangerous for me? what do you mean.

'you don't have an Idea, what is this all about, what happened to Jiyong means a war, Dara! it is a war between him and our father. and my father will do everything to win this war, and if it means to eliminate someone then he is willing to do it to win this.

'Idon't understand! he doesn't look like that.

'yes he doesn't! his physical appearance is his ploy to deceive people!! do you remember when I told you about the reason why your father was killed? and do you think he can't do it to you as well? he sees you as a threat Dara, just like your dad!

DARA'S POV


"yes he doesn't! his physical appearance is his ploy to deceive people!! do you remember when I told you about the reason why your father was killed? and do you think he can't do it to you as well? he sees you as a threat Dara, just like your dad!"

when I heard what he said I was terrified, realization hit me! everything just went back to me. so he is the one, he was the one who killed my dad! and he is the father of the person I loved, and the person I trust and lean on.

'and he won't let you go between him and his son!

'what will I do?

then I start crying again, I don't know what to do, I am so confuse. I felt like I am being punished, I felt like I'm loosing myself for all of this things happening to me.

'for now I need you to stay here! I promise I will let you see him, but not now.

then he pull me over to hug me, I felt like I'm gonna lose it, so I lean to him and I felt the comfort he is giving me.

"is this how love works? why does it need to be test? why does it need to be prove? can't we just love all alone, without being hurt? 


those question start bugging me, questions that I can't answer.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

TO ALL OF MY READER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL SUPPORTING AND READING THIS...

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING OF THIS.

 

THANK YOU AGAIN!