THE HARS REALITY

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

Dara's POV

I was looking above, enjoying the beautiful view of the blue sky, I can smell the ocean in front of me, and the wind is just blowing my hair away to my face. When I felt a presence coming near me.

Are you Ok?

Hmmmm...

I know who it was so I just mumble without looking at him, the next thing I felt was when he occupied the empty space near me.

Are you still thinking about it?

No not really.

You can lie to anyone but not on me.. you know that It's ok! You can tell me everything.

Then I look at him, with a visible sadness with bitterness on my face.

I was just wondering,..... you know!!! what if I didn't choose to be here? What if I fought with him till the end? Will I suffer like this?

You did the best decision you could, and with your situation right now, I wouldn't agree less.

Then I just give him a half smile, with his statement, true!! For my safety ... for our safety I need to go the harsh way.

What do you think is he doing now? How do you think is he coping up?

That's any one guess., and I don't think it's really good for you to stress your self more and to stay here.

Ahh!! Yah... 

I just nodded to agree.. Then he stood up firSt and he assisted me to stand before we finally went inside his place..

FLASH BACK (AT THE HOSPITAL)

Flashes of cameras are all over us, reporters are showering questions specifically towards me.

how do you stand with the merge of the two families.

Are you still in a good terms with Mr. Kwon.

And there are lots of questions that I did not bother to answer I was so glad that MINHO is with me.. they are pushing us left and right but minho is so busy protecting me,though there are guards that was there but minho is still on hand when it comes to my safety. I find it funny he is the superstar he should be the one to be protected but now it's the other way around i was so busy thinking about that, when I suddenly felt that my tummy is having a world war III as well then I felt dizzy and suffocated the next thing I know was I see the world in white vision.

"It is very crucial for her not to be stress, she needs to be out of the spot light if you guys wants to keep it.

"I understand, please! Doc. Don't let this news to be out.

" what news is that?

I saw horror on Minho's face but he was able to hide it for like a sec. I guess he was not expecting me to be awake already.

"tell me doc. What is that news that you guys are talking about? Why can't I be stress.

Then I saw the doc. Look at Minho before he looked back to me, I feEl like my heart will go out of my body if it can.. I guess I already know the answer but I need to confirm it.

" you are 4 weeks pregnant, and it's not an ordinary pregnancy. One more mistake and you might lose the child. So you need to be very careful of yourself. Remember what ever the feelings that you have, the baby in your womb can feel it too.

I was shocked, so I was right I'm expecting, and it has been 4 weeks already. Out of consciousness I rub my womb..

"My baby!! Our baby...

Out of the blue, I utter those words.

"I will take care of you, I will make sure that no harm will be on your way..

Then I suddenly felt like those words are so heavy, then I felt my tears running out of my eyes.

END OF FLASH BACK

we are now in the kitchen, Minho is cooking something for me..

"Oppa!!

"Hmmmm?

"Why do you think did he do that?

"Do what?

"Why didn't he believe on us, on me?

Then he look at me with a poker face.

"Didn't I told you to stop thinking so much.

"I was just wondering you know.

Then a moments of silence, I was about to change the topic to in lighten the situation when I suddenly heard him answer my question

"Because his a man after all, a man who's deeply in love.

"I don't understand, if he loves me, why did he turned his back on me.

"He did not! He was willing to give up everything, even his life. He was just fooled by lies,

Then he look at me again, this time I saw something on his eyes, pain is all over it.

"Lies that we created. He added on his statement

Then he turned his back on me again and he resume on his cooking. I suddenly have the urge to hug him.. Then I hug him through his back.

"Oppah! Thank you, I don't know where will I be without you.. and......

Then I felt his body gesture changed..

"And I'm sorry, cause all I can do is to say thank you.

I don't know why but it feels like it's been a part of my pregnancy to be very sensitive and emotional, cause with that I cried again on that day.. and I cried while I'm hugging him through his back.. He didn't say anything we stayed like that for how many minutes I'm not sure.