BREAKDOWN

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

GD'S POV

I feel numb, 

I can't feel anything

It feels like I lost my soul, my heart.

so this is it. 

for the second time around i was betrayed, i was dumb, I was left and as much as I don't want to. its all because of the same person.

i was denial, denial that he was the reason of my torture life, I lost my mom because of him and my father is no longer a father for me because of him, my life became miserable all because of him. and this  time, he took her, my future, my life, my half the woman I LOVE, the woman who give me back the life that I thought I will no longer find.

She was smiling, a genuine smile, a smile that for sure she didn't have  when she was with me, is she that happy that she will finally talked to him?.... talked??!! no they actually have a date... but why?! I thought she hate him, I thought that she doesn't want to see him, but what happened?

every time that her image, that image of her smiling is flashing back to me, i feel my heart as if it's coming out from my chest.

I walked down the stare not minding the blood that is flowing on my hand, I can't even feel the pain from the wound on it, and on my way I'm leaving a stain a stain of my blood. I pass through some of our house attendant and I saw how horror there face expressions are, but i didn't mind.

I went down, down to our basement, these is what I call my Black Room of Pleasure, I don't remember the last time that I went down here, this is the room that witness everything, witness how I make the pain turns to a pleasure, and this time I will do it again, and I will make sure that i will no longer turn back and hope.

DARA'S POV

I was taken back by the beautiful nature that's in front of me. where I am? I have no Idea. all I know is we are into this unknown Island, it's a small Island that has a beautiful bungalow house on it. it's the only house standing into this small Island as far as I know, I'm waiting near the ocean, there is a big white tent that is set-up for a romantic date, around it are flowers and there is another tent not far away from where I am with musicians on it... I'm so excited, I feel like i'm flying just the thought of him doing all of this romantic stuff. and it was like almost dark when I felt someone cover my eyes from my back, and I was frozen .

GD!!

then a tear went out from my eyes.

Don't move! just listen..