OUR PLAN

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

MINHO'S POV

'Yes! we are.

'what makes you say all of this now? - Reporter

'yes! Mr. Lee what makes you talk now? - Reporter

'it was a very hard decision, I consider a lot of things before I decided to come out, and that question that your asking is something I ask myself as well, why only now?

'so what is the reason you talk now? -Reporter

'is it because of the upcoming merge of the two big families in this country? - Reporter

' tonight is said to be the big event because of the merge of the Kwon and the Mizuhara, is it just an incident that you decide to talk and disclose that you are an illegitimate son of Mr. YG. today! or it is all intended, if it is, why? - Reporter

then the hall become noisy once again, all the reporters start to talk to each other, I don't know how or what to say to answer there questions, I myself is not sure why am I doing this as well why am I helping him.

FLASH BACK

I was looking at him, he look as if nothing is going on while h, how I wish when he wakes up, everything will be ok!is eyes is close

'wake up Jiyong! we still have a things to fix

I told him as if he can answer or hear me, I was told that no one knows when will he wakes up.

'wake up jiyong! wake up, if you won't, you will give me no choice but to take away dara from you.

I told him again, hoping now that he can hear me.

'just wake up, and I promise I will do my best to let you see her.

I was just looking at him, hoping that by saying all of those he will wake up and start asking me, but then I realize that it is not so GD for him to do that, by that thought I decided to leave before someone might see me.

'Is she ok?

a very weak voice asked that to me, when I look back at him, I saw him trying to open his eyes in a very careful way, there I felt that I still care about him, why not! blood is thicker than water and I prove that now.

'where is she? is she ok?

he asked once again.

'yes! she is, and she is waiting for you, she wanted to see you but I stopped her.

'that's good! she must not be seen by father.

'I know.

then silent between us.

'hyung!

when I heard him call me that way, I felt my heart broken once again. there is a pain on the way he says it.

'hmmmmmm!!!!!........

'I'm sorry!

i was magnetize, I was not able to move for how long I was not sure, and I was not even sure what to say, I really want to go near him and touch him to make sure that I am actually talking to GD and not someone who is trying to be him.hat

'it's me.

he said to assure me that it is really him and not someone, as if he can read my mind.

 

'I just realize that for how many years I blame you for so many things for everything, when in fact I know all, but I choose to blame you because I know I can't do anything if I go against him.

'I know, you don't need to explain.

I told him

'and I am sorry as well that I choose to leave and go away from you, without explaining everything.

I told him, i am really sorry about that! then I saw him look at me.

'hyung! I need your help, can you help me?

I know that he will asked me this, I was not able to answer him directly, not because I don't but because I don't know how.

'don't worry! if this won't work, i will stop.

there I was confused, I confused with his last words, he will stop? stop what?, then before I can I asked him he said something again.

'you know that I am married, even though it was through papers only and there was no official or proper marriage but in the eye of the Law I am, and father is planing to officially announce that he is the one who owns the two big companies of this country, and to gain more power, for him to be recognize more and it means that he will publicly announced our marriage as well.

I was just silently listening to him.

'and he will do that next week.

'so what is your plan?

then he looked at me again.

'first! I don't want dara to find out about this, cause she might not understand.

'she already knows about it.

then I saw horror on his face, and once again I was magnetize, so this is how GD when he is in love, even his action now is very visible.

'I guess, I don't need to asked why!

'it's father!he told her about it.

then I saw him grip,

'hyung! can you help stop father for announcing about the marriage, just give me time! as long as it will not be announce next week.

'what is your plan?

'i'm planning to annul the marriage and I need time for that.

'and what if it will not work, then I need to do my plan B. but for now all I need is a time.

'why would I help you?

then he looked at me in a very tense and deep way, he seems like he is reading everything even my soul.

'because if none of my plan works, then I need to ask my last favor from you

I looked ate him with a confused look.

'If that will happened then I need you to take care of her.

END OF FLASH BACK

'Excuse me everyone, but isn't it very rude to ask that way to him.

I heard my Manager say!

'It's ok! I will answer that question.. the merge of the two family is something everyone would dream to happened, and among all of any people, shouldn't i be more happy that this is happening, I mean no harm from this merge, all i want is to be recognize as a son, cause I am a son of Mr. YG. I hope every one understand what do I mean.

'is it's about power - Reporter

'can you answer Mr. Lee Minho.- Reporter

'i'm sorry everyone but our time is already up, we hope to answer all of your question soon, but for now we need to empathize with Mr. Lee Minho, this is a decision that he consider a lot and because he love his fans so much, he decided to answer and to be true to all of them. so thank you again for coming and to all of your time.

my manager said. then I was surrounded by securities and we went out from that hall, it was not easy to go out because all of the reporters went wild asking more questions. the news about me became sensation, it became a national news, that there was no news paper that was not talking about me, and all of the news that is being broadcast is talking about me as well.

I have done my part now Jiyong! I told myself.