HIS REAL FEELING

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

Sir! We found the girl.

Are you sure, that you have the right girl this time?

Yes sir! 100%

Good! I want you to keep your eyes to her, we cant lose her again this time.

Yes! Sir. 

Now go! Prepare the things I want to see her myself.

Yes! Sir. ..... But sir!!!!

What is it? Is there something that your not telling me?

Sir!!!! Because..... She......

What is it? Tell me!

She is.... The woman is,,

What??? She is what?

The daughter of Mr. Park is living at the mansion..

What? How is that possible?

Sir! She is the girlfriend of the young Mr. Kwon.

What?

JYP’s POV

JYP - what have you been doing minho? Are you trying to ruined your self?

Minho - Hyung! I found her, I finally found her.

JYP - I know, but why are you doing this to your self? Why are you drowning your self with all of this alcohol, you know that it wont help you anything, it will not solve your problem. 

Minho - hyung! I can’t lose her, i just can’t.

JYP - I know, so you need to compose your self, you didn’t show to all of your schedule.

Minho - hyung! I’m willing to give up my everything for her, I will do what ever it takes to have her back, she is all I have hyung. I don’t know what will happened to me once I lose her for good this time.

I felt so bad towards him, I can’t understand what I fell as well, before I came here, I was thinking of scolding him, for what he did into his schedule, he is all over the news for canceling all of his schedule. But now that i see him I felt so down and hurt as well. I know everything that he had been into, all of his sacrifices, his sorrow, his pain and it all because of one person.

Minho - hyung! Help me.

JYP - Minho’yah! I’ll help you, I wont let you ruined your self because of this. 

I thought that because he finally found her, everything will be ok! That i will finally see his genuine smile, that’s the think that I miss the most from him, I can’t remember the last time that I saw it, that was before his mom died maybe. But he started acting like this when it was announce that Mr. Kwon the Heir is dating her., the woman that Lee Minho would give-up his everything into, the woman that he dearly love, SANDARA PARK.

MANSION

DARA’S POV

James - Young Lady! The master is waiting for you at the lobby.

Dara - ahh!!!! I’m coming.

Today is the day that I will go back to school, I have been absent for how many days already, thanks to Jiyong’s connection they didn’t take it against me, will that’s how connection work anyway., I look at my reflection for one last time.

Dara - hmmm!! Dara, fighting!!!!

Then i went out my room to meet the man that has been bothering me this morning.

FLASH BACK

5:00 AM

(RING! RING! RING!)

I was half asleep, half awake, when I was looking for my phone.

Dara - hello!

GD - wake- up sleepy head.

Dara - what is it this time?

GD - you need to wake-up.

I tried to open my eyes more wide to check the time on my phone.

Dara - yahh!!!! It’s so early, it’s still 5 in the morning.

I was about to hung up the phone when I heard him say something

GD - don’t try to hung-up the phone and go back to sleep again, if you don’t want me to wake you up personally. 

Dara - ehh??? 

With that, all of the cells on my body became alive and I stood-up running towards the door of my room and I make sure that it was lucked.

Gd- wahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Dara - yah!!!!! why are you laughing? 

Gd - did you just run towards the door?

Dara - ehh????

OMG!! Does he have a CCTV planted on this room? I look around to check all the part of my room.

Gd - hiy! Hiy! Hiy! I know what you’re thinking, I didn’t Plant any CCTV in there.

I was stiffed again, now it’s proven this man is a mine reader.

Dara - if not, then how did you know what I just did?

Gd - cause your, action is so predictable. I know that that’s the first thing that you will do. When you hear me say that I will wake you up personally.

Dara - aiizz!!!! Arasso,, what do you want then?

Gd - come out, before 5:30, we will go somewhere.

Dara - ehhh???? Go where?

Gd - you will see later. Hurry up.

It took me like 25 minutes to fix my self, then i went down the lobby, it was still dark outside, twilight time. 

Gd - oh!! That’s quite fast than what I expect.

Dara - hmmppp.... Where are we going anyway?

Gd - just follow me.

I thought that we are going to ride into one of his car but I was wrong, we went at the back of the mansion there is like a secret passage into it, we went inside it. Then we came out to this small beautiful garden.

Dara - wow!! It’s beautiful.

Gd - i know, come.

I thought, that’s the thing that he want’s to show to me but I was wrong, it turns out to be a Tomb.

Dara - what is this?

He didn’t answer me instead he talk to the tomb.

Gd - oma!!

What? Oma?? His mother, I look at the name on the tomb then i saw it, it’s his mom, but why did he bring me here?

Gd - Oma!!! I wan’t you to meet dara, dara this is mom.

I’m speechless. I don’t know what to say.

Dara- ahhh!!! Annyounghaseyo!!!!!

Gd - I come here every morning, before I start my day. It became my daily routine.

Dara - ahh!!!! 

Gd - Oma!!! This is Dara, my Girlfriend.

END OF FLASH BACK

GD - let’s go?

While waiting for my hand to grab his.

Dara - let’s go!

Then I grab his hand, we were walking holding hands, towards his car, he was being so gentleman he even open the door for me. I don’t know why but it make me feels like i’m falling for him. For those few days that I stayed at his mansion i found out the other side of him. The soft side of him, the side of him that i know that he barely show to anyone or worst he never show to anyone. I think I missed judge him, now I’m sure he loves me for real.