GD'S GIRLFRIEND

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

I was running my breath out when I arrive at school, it's my first day! Bom didn't wake me up so I indeed-up waking late. I don't know why but I find it really weird with the way student's looked at me.

G'Student 1 - I don't believe that she is the girlfriend.

G'Student 2 - me too, look at her, she looks like granny, with the way she carry her self.

G'Student 3 - Guys! it just a rumor. do you guys think he will girlfriend her? with that look, no way!

Dara - I don't know if they are talking about me or what, all I know is that all of them are looking at me.

Minzy - yahhh!!! Dara unnie,,,,,,,,,,

Dara - Oh my god!!! (I was so shock when suddenly Minzy appears infront of me shouting)

Minzy - dara, unniee! is it true?.......... is it true?????????

Dara - ehhhhh!!!!!!!!?????? True what?

Minzy - that GDRAGON OPPA is your boyfriend?

DARA - what???? no! no! no!.......

Minzy - really??

DARA - yes! how can I be girlfriend of Gdragon? how can that be even possible?

G'STUDENT 1 - yahh!!! we know right!! so let's not bother our selves with this granny.

Dara - what?

Minzy - (to all of the god's in heaven, make this witches disappear in front of us or else they will get the rant of sandara park)

G'Student 2 - your Granny! didn't you hear that?

DARA - yahhhh!!!! you witches,,,,

G'STUDENT 3 - what? what did you call us?

DARA - witches, didn't you hear it, or maybe you don't even know the meaning of it? I tell you what you better get your moving and scan your books and search for it, so that at list your books won't be useless, I wonder whats inside your brain, that even witch you don't know. 

Minzy - unniieee! lets go, you will be late. (thanks god, minzy pull me away from those witch or else i might be able to do something to them.)

DARA - wait, Minzyahh!!!!!! who told you about this? did you see it online? or is it all over the news?

Minzy - kyahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it's true?? it's true that you are Gdragon Boyfriend.

Dara - (oh! great! yahh that's right, shout more,,. I was trying to stop her, we are getting too much attintion already by the sudden burst of Minzy that even students who are inside there rooms, were out) omo!!! minzyahh!!! no, no!! it's not true, I was just asking!

Minzy - but you just said it nona!!! (then minzy run away from me)

DARA - (what is wrong with this people, why they keep on insisting that GD is my BF, I looked down towards my first class to avoid the look's of the other students, all I hear is that they are talking about me, and how they can't believe that I am GD's GF)

RINGGGGGGGGG (sign for the first class)

HYORI - SANADARA PARK

DARA - Present ma'am

Hyori - Dara!

Dara - yes ma'am

Hyori - is it true that you are the Girlfriend of Kwon JIyoung?

Dara - huh???!!! ma'am,,no! that is just a rumor.

Soon Kyu - ma'am how on earth can someone like her be the Girlfriend of Gdragon?

(everyone laugh)

Jin Ah - what are you guys talking about? who know's right dara? remember! she is friend of Park bom, guys!!

SUZY - oh!! yah! and maybe she used her granny charm on him 

STUDENTS - hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - (I can't bare it anymore!! this people will pay for it, ok! fine make fun of me. suit yourselves) 

Hyori - that's enough guys! 

Dara- (i feel relieve when the bill rung indicating that the class is over, i stood up and went out the room so that i could not have time to be alone with those es)

Bom - DARA'YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - BOM!! I HUD HER REALLY TIGHT, i'm so thankful that she is here now at list I will have a peaceful  time without someone bushing me over Gdragon.

Bom - are you ok?

Dara - yes! I am ofcaurse.

Bom - good! nwe, my mission number one is a major sucess.

dara - huh?? mission? what is that?

Bom - my mission number one, id to let the world know that you are the girlfriend of Grdagon, it was not hard as I thought it will be, thanks to all of our schoolmates at high school, they help me a lot.

dara - what???? bomyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

bom - yahh!!! why are you shouting?

dara - why did you do that?

bom - we need to get you supporter. you know!

dara - I don't need supporters, I don't need anything that is related to him,, kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

bom - yah! dara wait!. dara wait, what is going on with you?

dara - I don't want to talk to you for awhile.

Bom - YAhh!!!!!

(i feel so helpless, and defenseless since i meet that man my world is no longer the same)

__________________________________________________________

JYP - minho! I have already accept the project, all we need to do right now is to sign it.

Minho - do you think, it will be alright, hyung?

JYP - just do your job! ok, I'll take care of everything for you. I just need you to worry less.

Minho - thank you so much hyung.

JYP - you go now! you still have a commercial shoot later.