THE BEGINNING

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

DARA POV"S

 

just done talking with my best friend PARK BOM she is trying to convince me to go abroad with her, BOM is from a wealthy family her father is known as a number one lawyer in KOREA. 

 

PARK BOM

YAH! Dara, you need to give your self a break. you will go to college already, it's not like if you take a break just once you wont be able to step on college.

DARA

BOMMY! I know,!  it just that i can't afford wasting time.

BOM

YAH! that is not wasting time. what are you talking about, we will go there to have some fun for you to relax just a bet. and in fact i have already told you, you don't need to worry for the expenses .

DARA

why don't you just give me the money that i will use there then, that will help me a lot.

BOM

YAHH!!!! DARA... you... i'll talk to you later i'm tired discussing this to you..... i'll see you later i'll help you pack your thing. (then the call got disconnected)

 

tshhh!!!! why is she even asking for my permission when she will do this anyway.. hmmp!!!  

BOM is my best friend since i was kid, she is the only person that was left on me after the incident that happened 8 years ago, an incident that change my life, her life and  HIS life.

upon thinking of it i cant avoid remembering him. and the incident ! :(

-------------------------------------

Omma!!!! andweeee!!!!!!.... BANG!!!!!! (GUN SHOT) -MInho was still screaming when her manager JYP wake him up

 

MINHO'S DREAM

 

JYP - Minho are you still dreaming that childhood incident  of yours? while passing minho a glass of water

MINHO - thank you hyung!! he just ignore the question of his hyung.

(it's been 2 consecutive days since he started dreaming of that incident again. it was an incident that he was trying to take off from his memory, an incident that brings him where he is now, an incident that keeps on following him. and an incident that makes him a stone)

 

MINHO -  I saw her again hyung! she is calling my name again for an help. 

JYP - Minho! i think you just need to take a vacation, you've been very busy lately that you even forget your meals... I will take care of everything. let just have your schedule for this week and postpone your schedule for next week, is there a place where you would like to go?

MINHO - you choose Hyung! (minho was into a deep thought that he can't even think of a better place to spend his vacation to rest, he is just wondering why all of those memory are coming back again)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA'S HOUSE while BOM Packing DARA'S thing

 

BOM - don't worry I'll make sure that we will have fun, you know APPA even arrange a first class flight for us. I'm so exited..

DARA - BOMMY.. I know your exited, i can't even count now how many times you said how exited you are, hmmp!!! I don't even know why do you need to drag

me for this. if i know! *suddenly she remember something.

- yahhh!!!!!!! don't tell me that the reason why you really want me to come because ajjussi won't let you come without me again.....

BOM - yahh!!! why are you shouting.. (feeling guilty) 

DARA - tell me isn't it?

BOM - yes! are you happy now.. hmmmp!!!! so what.. I promise you will have fun

DARA - wahahahahaha.... now i know, hmmp!! i will comply with you if everything or this trip will be under my rules.

BOM - what do you mean under your rules?

DARA - smirk!!! (devil smirk)

----------------------------------------------------------

1 week after at the airport (so crowded with mix teen age and early 20's man and woman with reporters)

~DARA and BOM was trying to pass through the crowd, they were curious what was the commotion at the airport all about, when suddenly the crowd got so noisy because of them screaming the name of LEE MINHO. BOM got so exited because she is a avid fun of the said artist

 

BOM - OMMO!! dara,,, MINHO is here, OMG MINHO is here.. (follow the crowd)

DARA - YAh!! BOM. where are you going, yah BOM!!! (trying to catch BOM, too bad bom was so fast and without her knowings she is already being push by the crowd, it was so hard for her to get out from that crowd. so she decide to just go with the flow and wait for the crowd to pass her through) 

when she realize that she is no longer in the middle of the crowd she tried to move and run on the side where there is no one on it. while she was trying so hard to go away from that crowd and trying to go the other side she bump into a solid thing, when she look up it was not something it was someone. out of shock she was not aware that she was already being carried away by two man who was into black suite.