Songs #9

The Melody I Sing For You

"Eh? So only Tae Min studies in my school?! Then why were the rest of you around that day?" you exclaimed.

"Well, we were there to pick Tae Min up for an interview and happened to pass by the music room." Onew smiled.

 

Tae Min and Onew got along with you best so far among the other SHINee members and as time passed, you seemed to understand them better. Jong Hyun, Min Ho and Key took care of you as if they were your older brothers. The ice wall between you and everyone else melted, your friends increased but you knew, some of them did not see "you" but a "way" to get close to SHINee. Although you knew, it still pained you. Of course, you never agreed to their requests, not once. But there were still friends you had trusted, Sae Hee and Jun Ki. However, there came a day, when everything was turned upside down...

 

While you were walking out of school, you heard voices, then suddenly, a rain of dark waters splashed from right on top. You were stunned. However, you could not find the culprit. From then on, it wasn't just that. Whether in real life or virtual reality, daily life or cyber life, there wasn't a moment of peace. You tried to hide it from others, but when it all became too much, you broke down. Carelessly walking pass the classroom in the morning was all it took, for a critical blow...

 

"I told you! Don't do that to her anymore, [Y/N] doesn't deserve it!" it was a familiar voice.

"What are you talking about?! You got close to her for that reason as well, didn't you? Stop playing dumb and acting as the hero of justice, Sae Hee!"

 

It hit you at that moment, you were betrayed.